Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React (13702 Views)

COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days / Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Rexsul: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Another Ebira tput.

Good as Bello put all of una for house arrest
Go and ask ur mother who ur real father is with ur sick brain
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by BlowBack: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rexsul:
Go and ask ur mother who ur real father is with ur sick brain

My friend will you keep quiet

You wey dey under house arrest with your entire lineage, community plus king get mouth talk.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by cmon(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
So in this case, how do people go to Abuja by road? What's the best route to take from Lagos?
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Amoto94(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Blowback we know your type and those from your kind are getting killed for drug trafficking and advance fee fraud.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Isoko1stSon(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

You spoke the truth Bro

Lol d guy knows Kogi in and Out.
I knw Ebira dey ee dangerous ppl

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Menzy86(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
BlowBack:
I have never seen a more useless and non-contributing corner of Nigeria like Okene.

To make matters worse, rather than tap into the advantages that a federal Road linking the south to the north (and the only viable and most pliable route), the people of Okene have constituted themselves as a nuisance to motorists and commuters plying through Okene.

The level of harassment, roadblocks by miscreants, armed robbery and now kidnapping that occurs on that route makes the Okene axis of the Lokoja Rd, the most dangerous highway in Nigeria second only to Maiduguri routes.

If these louts who have nothing but a federal Road passing through their God foreskin slum town can be so emboldened to harass commuters and motorists what would have been the case if they were from the oil rich Niger Delta?

The Federal Govt should urgently consider an alternative route bypassing that criminal enclave and consider also granting Okene independence (whether they like it or not) and fencing them off with a 25ft concrete wall guarded 24/7 by armed guards.

Okene and Ebira people no get head.

If you think I am talking trash, ask around and you will find out that not a day passes without at least 3-4 commercial buses being robbed or their occupants kidnapped. These Ebira criminals will even settle for 20k and if you don't have money they will recycle you into ritual raw material. Am not making this up. In the entire Kogi only that useless town with their delinquent population are the problem. Travel through Igala land - no problem. Travel through Okun land - no problem. Travel through Bassa-Nga land - no problem. But when you dare pass that useless desolate godforesaken Okene - you must encounter one or two rubbish.

The same Okene is the most southern garrison of Boko Haram and there are documented cases of Ebira idiots joining BH just like Kabiru Sokoto who happens to be Ebira but claims Sokoto for that was were he did his almajiri education. Even during the previous Jos crisis, two bus loads of Ebira touts were intercepted on their way to Jos armed with dangerous weapons. When interrogated they said they were on a mission to revenge fulani killings by Berom people. If there ever was a slave and wannabe Ab0ki it is the most useless Ebira people.

Any Ebira idiot who quotes me, know that your mate dey farm csssava for delta.

Idiots
I have no doubt in my mind, u r either Igala, Okun or Yoruba. No matter how much you try to destroy the image of Ebiras, diserning minds know which ethnic groups make better associates. Just don't die of the hate.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by dennixxx(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
don't comment to appreciate pupil, comment 4 justice,d curfew should av a specific tym,every body is going out everyday for deir daily bread, if u now restrict dem bcoz of 1 rizin or d oda Wat of d feeding aspect...we should consider d 2 tins.... may God help us
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Ncanpresident(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
BlowBack:
I have never seen a more useless and non-contributing corner of Nigeria like Okene.

To make matters worse, rather than tap into the advantages that a federal Road linking the south to the north (and the only viable and most pliable route), the people of Okene have constituted themselves as a nuisance to motorists and commuters plying through Okene.

The level of harassment, roadblocks by miscreants, armed robbery and now kidnapping that occurs on that route makes the Okene axis of the Lokoja Rd, the most dangerous highway in Nigeria second only to Maiduguri routes.

If these louts who have nothing but a federal Road passing through their God foreskin slum town can be so emboldened to harass commuters and motorists what would have been the case if they were from the oil rich Niger Delta?

The Federal Govt should urgently consider an alternative route bypassing that criminal enclave and consider also granting Okene independence (whether they like it or not) and fencing them off with a 25ft concrete wall guarded 24/7 by armed guards.

If you think I am talking trash, ask around and you will find out that not a day passes without at least 3-4 commercial buses being robbed or their occupants kidnapped. These Ebira criminals will even settle for 20k and if you don't have money they will recycle you into ritual raw material. Am not making this up. In the entire Kogi only that useless town with their delinquent population are the problem. Travel through Igala land - no problem. Travel through Okun land - no problem. Travel through Bassa-Nga land - no problem. But when you dare pass that useless desolate godforesaken Okene - you must encounter one or two rubbish.

The same Okene is the most southern garrison of Boko Haram and there are documented cases of Ebira idiots joining BH just like Kabiru Sokoto who happens to be Ebira but claims Sokoto for that was were he did his almajiri education. Even during the previous Jos crisis, two bus loads of Ebira touts were intercepted on their way to Jos armed with dangerous weapons. When interrogated they said they were on a mission to revenge fulani killings by Berom people. If there ever was a slave and wannabe Ab0ki it is the most useless Ebira people.

Idiots
BlowBack:

Idiots
BlowBack:

Idiots

God punish you. your words are full of lies. and it changes nothing that Ebira has one of the most successful nigerian.
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by dennixxx(m): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Menzy86,mind d way u talk life is not as easy d way u think.. Nosense
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by BlowBack: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ncanpresident:
[color=#006600][/color]

God punish you. your words are full of lies. and it changes nothing that Ebira has one of the most successful nigerian.

Like Yahaya Bello, abi

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by BlowBack: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
cmon:
So in this case, how do people go to Abuja by road? What's the best route to take from Lagos?

The road is free for commuters

The curfew is meant for those Ebira boko haram cum kidnappers cum armed robbers

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Amoto94(m): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
I hope this Ipig called BlowBack won't cry to the mods when we retaliate.
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by BlowBack: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

Lol d guy knows Kogi in and Out.
I knw Ebira dey ee dangerous ppl

My tolopia bros, no be Ebira wey dey farm for delta
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by BlowBack: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Amoto94:
I hope this Ipig called BlowBack won't cry to the mods when we retaliate.

Face your house arrest

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Amoto94(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
BlowBack:

My tolopia bros, no be Ebira wey dey farm for delta
Farming is a noble profession but are baby factory and drug trafficking noble?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by BlowBack: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Amoto94:
Farming is a noble profession but are baby factory and drug trafficking noble?

Who you dey ask?

Must everybody that speaks the bare truth be an Igbo?

Face your house arrest

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Amoto94(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Face your house arrest
Face your potor region and powder business

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Amoto94(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Who you dey ask?
Must everybody that speaks the bare truth be an Igbo?
Face your house arrest

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by BlowBack: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Amoto94:

I for tell you to face your 20k kidnap business but Road don block.

When I become president, I will either construct a flyover over okene or I relocate the whole damn slum to sambisa

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Amoto94(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
BlowBack:

I for tell you to face your 20k kidnap business but Road don block.

When I become president, I will either construct a flyover over okene or I relocate the whole damn slum to sambisa
When I become president I will gas potor republic to prevent nonentity like u from being born

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Ehisanreal: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Restructuring: Northern Groups Ask Nigerian Govt To Implement 2014 National Conference

A group under the aegis of Conference of National Autonomous Ethnic Communities Development Association (CONAECDA) in the northern Nigeria has stated restructuring cannot be done on the basis of any group or political party’s ideas, but on national consensus. In statement jointly signed by the National Coordinator, Zuwaqu Kali Abungon Bonnat,...

http://njatym..com.ng/2017/09/restructuring-northern-groups-ask.html?m=1
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by BlowBack: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Amoto94:

When I become president I will gas potor republic to prevent nonentity like u from being born

See your bokolized life

Who tell you I am igbo

Even at that, how a third class tribe like Ebira won compare to Igbo?

You wey awusa don buy sell tay-tay get mouth for where Igbo dey?

Even if Ebira get money pass dangote, nah that useless okene be im last bus stop.

People dey talk you open you dirty mouth dey yab Igbo

Abi dem tell you say Ebira nah d same with Yoruba?

You wey okene nah una Abuja

My friend pack

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Alexus23: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Amoto94:

Idiot! must you bring in Igbos into your useless squables. Face your house arrest. Anufia angry

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by k2kay(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Travellers can still travel through...as I type this am chilling with a cold bottle of stout in a hotel......for those talking about the kidnappings and robbery of innocent travellers, they mostly done by the fulani herdsmen...

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Adieza:
SECURITY ALERT...

The 24 hours Curfew in Kogi Central Senatorial District covering the Five (5) LGAs of Kogi State Continues Till Further Notice.

In view of the huge success recorded so far and the mileage yet to cover, we cannot afford to execute half job security wise.

Our profound appreciation to the law abiding citizens and we urge you all to continue to cooperate and support this all important military exercise.

Our sacrifices are paying off and we shall have and enjoy a long lasting peace and security.

God bless you all.

Signed:
Hon. AbdulRaheem Ozovehe Ohiare,
Okehi LG Administrator.
http://yakubublog..co.ke/2017/11/kogi-government-extend-curfew-as_9.html?m=1

Curfew + IDP camp. shocked
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Amoto94(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
BlowBack:

See your bokolized life

Who tell you I am igbo

Even at that, how a third class tribe like Ebira won compare to Igbo?

You wey awusa don buy sell tay-tay get mouth for where Igbo dey?

Even if Ebira get money pass dangote, nah that useless okene be im last bus stop.

People dey talk you open you dirty mouth dey yab Igbo

Abi dem tell you say Ebira nah d same with Yoruba?

You wey okene nah una Abuja

My friend pack
See your skull-mining life
I don't believe in superiority of any ethnicity over another but if you want to bring it on I'm ready.
We are never a conquered people Nupe, Igalas and Fulanis can attest to this. But I learnt Dahomey women chased you lots away.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Amoto94(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Alexus23:

Idiot! must you bring in Igbos into your useless squables. Face your house arrest. Anufia angry
Did I mentioned Igbo land in any of my comments or is Potor Republic synonymous to Igboland
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by BlowBack: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Amoto94:
See your skull-mining life
I don't believe in superiority of any ethnicity over another but if you want to bring it on I'm ready.
We are never a conquered people Nupe, Igalas and Fulanis can attest to this. But I learnt Dahomey women chased you lots away.

My friend shut up.

Why will anybody want to conquer your craggy stony land. In the whole of Kogi you have the worst real estate. Your land wasn't worth conquering, neither your people being colonised - what tribute will they yield to whoever colonizes you? The only thing Ebira land was good for was slave raiding which both the Bini and Oyo empire plus Sokoto exploited to the fullest.

Don't beat that your Ebira flat chest like say you dey okene
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by maadman: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Idiots

** ol boy, u harsh o! Even if ur write up is filled with hate and anger I must admit that u do have valid pints, truths and make sense.
My wife is ebira but that's just it for her n her family. They were born elsewhere and have lived same.
There really needs to be a mental reset in that land.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by BlowBack: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
maadman:

** ol boy, u harsh o! Even if ur write up is filled with hate and anger I must admit that u do have valid pints, truths and make sense.
My wife is ebira but that's just it for her n her family. They were born elsewhere and have lived same.
There really needs to be a mental reset in that land.

I have Ebira friends and they are the ones that will complain about how their boys behave back in okene.

The level of delinquency and criminality among your average okene youth is too much.

I remember whenever elections are to commence in Kogi which is usually between Igala candidates it is only in Okene land that you will encounter election violence. They will burn each others parents house over an election between two Igala candidates.

Nah so dem no get sense.

Now nah BH things dey top their league plus kidnapping of each others granny.

Even the current Governor's mother was kidnapped by same okene boys

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Alexus23: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Amoto94:
Did I mentioned Igbo land in any of my comments or is Potor Republic synonymous to Igboland
Go through your post again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ARDI Petitioned The CCB About Onnoghen Not FG - The Cable / Dino Melaye Denies Twitter Account Promising Money To Nigerians If Atiku Wins / How Katsina Became Hotbed Of Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.