Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React (13698 Views)

COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days / Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by adebayogodwwin17: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
BlowBack:
I have never seen a more useless and non-contributing corner of Nigeria like Okene.

To make matters worse, rather than tap into the advantages that a federal Road linking the south to the north (and the only viable and most pliable route), the people of Okene have constituted themselves as a nuisance to motorists and commuters plying through Okene.

The level of harassment, roadblocks by miscreants, armed robbery and now kidnapping that occurs on that route makes the Okene axis of the Lokoja Rd, the most dangerous highway in Nigeria second only to Maiduguri routes.

If these louts who have nothing but a federal Road passing through their God foreskin slum town can be so emboldened to harass commuters and motorists what would have been the case if they were from the oil rich Niger Delta?

The Federal Govt should urgently consider an alternative route bypassing that criminal enclave and consider also granting Okene independence (whether they like it or not) and fencing them off with a 25ft concrete wall guarded 24/7 by armed guards.

Okene and Ebira people no get head.

If you think I am talking trash, ask around and you will find out that not a day passes without at least 3-4 commercial buses being robbed or their occupants kidnapped. These Ebira criminals will even settle for 20k and if you don't have money they will recycle you into ritual raw material. Am not making this up. In the entire Kogi only that useless town with their delinquent population are the problem. Travel through Igala land - no problem. Travel through Okun land - no problem. Travel through Bassa-Nga land - no problem. But when you dare pass that useless desolate godforesaken Okene - you must encounter one or two rubbish.

The same Okene is the most southern garrison of Boko Haram and there are documented cases of Ebira idiots joining BH just like Kabiru Sokoto who happens to be Ebira but claims Sokoto for that was were he did his almajiri education. Even during the previous Jos crisis, two bus loads of Ebira touts were intercepted on their way to Jos armed with dangerous weapons. When interrogated they said they were on a mission to revenge fulani killings by Berom people. If there ever was a slave and wannabe Ab0ki it is the most useless Ebira people.

Any Ebira idiot who quotes me, know that your mate dey farm csssava for delta.

Idiots

BlowBack:
I have never seen a more useless and non-contributing corner of Nigeria like Okene.

To make matters worse, rather than tap into the advantages that a federal Road linking the south to the north (and the only viable and most pliable route), the people of Okene have constituted themselves as a nuisance to motorists and commuters plying through Okene.

The level of harassment, roadblocks by miscreants, armed robbery and now kidnapping that occurs on that route makes the Okene axis of the Lokoja Rd, the most dangerous highway in Nigeria second only to Maiduguri routes.

If these louts who have nothing but a federal Road passing through their God foreskin slum town can be so emboldened to harass commuters and motorists what would have been the case if they were from the oil rich Niger Delta?

The Federal Govt should urgently consider an alternative route bypassing that criminal enclave and consider also granting Okene independence (whether they like it or not) and fencing them off with a 25ft concrete wall guarded 24/7 by armed guards.

If you think I am talking trash, ask around and you will find out that not a day passes without at least 3-4 commercial buses being robbed or their occupants kidnapped. These Ebira criminals will even settle for 20k and if you don't have money they will recycle you into ritual raw material. Am not making this up. In the entire Kogi only that useless town with their delinquent population are the problem. Travel through Igala land - no problem. Travel through Okun land - no problem. Travel through Bassa-Nga land - no problem. But when you dare pass that useless desolate godforesaken Okene - you must encounter one or two rubbish.

The same Okene is the most southern garrison of Boko Haram and there are documented cases of Ebira idiots joining BH just like Kabiru Sokoto who happens to be Ebira but claims Sokoto for that was were he did his almajiri education. Even during the previous Jos crisis, two bus loads of Ebira touts were intercepted on their way to Jos armed with dangerous weapons. When interrogated they said they were on a mission to revenge fulani killings by Berom people. If there ever was a slave and wannabe Ab0ki it is the most useless Ebira people.

Idiots

[quote author=BlowBack post=62245699]I have never seen a more useless and non-contributing corner of Nigeria like Okene.

Guy u may hv meet alot of pple dat are Ebira hu treat u badly.......... dat those not mean all of us are like that.....
very soon u will meet smbdy dat will mk u to apologize.
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by reccy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
This Governor is trying honestly. the curfew is yielding result. I pray he should consider the hunger and restrict the movement to some times.
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by ijoba22(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Guyman02:
No good news coming out of Kogi State in a long time embarassed
bro calm down is a matter of time
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by BlowBack: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
adebayogodwwin17:

Do all you Ebiras stammer online?

Why quote my post 3 times like the other clown
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by GoldenChiddy: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_hnRYaqfew&list=PL1UutY7_uGmt-RkJ5NRGywNhmIMtIIjw9
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by OhiOfIhima: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Ebira fry garri
what ur generation known for.... I pray 4 common sense to fall on u.
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by BlowBack: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
what ur generation known for.... I pray 4 common sense to fall on u.

Tell me what good is Ebira known for?

Third rate people waiting to be annexed.

As my Bini bros go say nah egwen una be.

That is una be bat.

Neither here or there and nobody likes your sorry asses.

Ab0ki wannabe, boko recruits.

Just thank God for Abuja and IBB who open road for una or else nah cocoa farming or garri frying.

Useless nonentity.
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by OhiOfIhima: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Tell me what good is Ebira known for?

Third rate people waiting to be annexed.

As my Bini bros go say nah egwen una be.

That is una be bat.

Neither here or there and nobody likes your sorry asses.

Ab0ki wannabe, boko recruits.

Just thank God for Abuja and IBB who open road for una or else nah cocoa farming or garri frying.

Useless nonentity.

I have realized that u don't have brain, u tink from ur anus. People dat fry garri at least dey have legit work. Wat did dey knw u guys 4.. Ashawoo kobokobo, international prostitute, dying like rat all over d world. Smuggling cannabis in n out of the globe. Better think to better ur life. You are nothing but ineffectual baboon.
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Amoto94(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
I have realized that u don't have brain, u tink from ur anus. People dat fry garri at least dey have legit work. Wat did dey knw u guys 4.. Ashawoo kobokobo, international prostitute, dying like rat all over d world. Smuggling cannabis in n out of the globe. Better think to better ur life. You are nothing but ineffectual baboon.
Enebeni leave that unevolved bonobo of a thing he's not a match.
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by OhiOfIhima: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Amoto94:
Enebeni leave that unevolved bonobo of a thing he's not a match.
Avor Adayi.
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by BlowBack: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
Avor Adayi.

Won won

Mumu
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by lereinter(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2017
BlowBack:

Idiots

if that is how perilous that situation is then the gov should request for operation something by soldier
cos i know police cant solve this o
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by alexvic12: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
It is well!
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Oches4me(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
BlowBack:

Idiots
this show how nincompoop u and ur entire generation are, u should be ashamed of ur self for spreading lies just make a point. wasted sperm.
Re: Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
BlowBack:

Another Ebira tout

Good as Bello put all of una for house arrest

What does okene even offer?

Calabar man travel home we expect crayfish

Delta man go home we expect oil, yellow garri and spice.

Igbo man go bring palmy and palm oil

Hausa go bring kilishi

Tivi man go bring yam and roasted rat.

Even the useless yorubas we can expect grade A jedi-jedi Agbo plus correct lafun

But Ebira go home, nah lokoja bread we go see.

lol, this guy second name na savage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APCON Has Taken Up The Responsibility Of LASAA (PHOTOS) / 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad / Jonathan’s Administration Increased The Activities Of Terrorists – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.