Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello (17567 Views)

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / Dino Melaye Dares Yahaya Bello: "Invite Buhari To Commission One Project" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Johnnyessence(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Correct answer.
Johnnyessence is an enemy of progress.
Enemies of progress don't progress.
am not and i will never be. most of dino melaye scattered houses in kogi state didn't have the town planning approval. all these houses are built with tax payers money. and still he's not obeying the law. don't you know that there's housing law hmmmm. dino is a big thief. he thinks he's above the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by psalmsjob: 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
yarimo:
DINO MELAYE if YAHAYA BELLO decided to pull your houses in kogi state nothing will happen, I repeat nothing will absolutely happen.

That's what people in power feel until the power wanes because the power is at best temporal and I don't need to repeat that.

Pulling Dino Malaye's houses down will not pay worker's salary neither will it guarantee Bello's 2nd term.
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by FaniDan(f): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
why not. ministry of town planning are been sited in all the 36 states. so kogi state ministry of town planning isn't exceptional. all the sen. dino melaye houses that hasn't be approve by the ministry of town planning should be pulled down.dino melaye is a big thief for not doing the needful in getting the approval from the kogi state ministry of town planning.
, OK oo. This one na personal beef

1 Like

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by FaniDan(f): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
why not. ministry of town planning are been sited in all the 36 states. so kogi state ministry of town planning isn't exceptional. all the sen. dino melaye houses that hasn't be approve by the ministry of town planning should be pulled down.dino melaye is a big thief for not doing the needful in getting the approval from the kogi state ministry of town planning.
.OK ooo this one na personal beef
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Johnnyessence(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Good Afternoon Uncle Poor man
and you that's rich, what have you gone to offer. your generation is expecting your contribution, but you refused to do the needful.no one can identify themselves with you cos you are ingrate uncle stingy and ingrate man.
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Johnnyessence(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
FaniDan:
, OK oo. This one na personal beef
what do you mean sis? is it not good to be speaking the truth again hmm?
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Daboomb: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
not only his houses, he should extend it to his fleet of luxury cars.

Dont mind the Eediat!

You build house without Approval simply because you be Sin-nator, now dem wan pull am down, you dey make noise.
If na ordinary man house, we nor go hear pem.

Face your cross abeg, you are not the only one.
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
and you that's rich, what have you gone to offer. your generation is expecting your contribution, but you refused to do the needful.no one can identify themselves with you cos you are ingrate uncle stingy and ingrate man.
I'm sorry if you felt insulted
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Daboomb: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Acidosis:

If he pulls down his house, a better one will be built again, not with his money, but your money, your people's monies and our common patrimony.

So who is the f00l?

The fool is that person who looks the other way or just whines while their life/patrimony is being stolen by the likes of Dino Melaye, only to come online and be asking foolish Kwesion. undecided undecided

Dino is not above the law, as a Lawmaker.
If his houses have no building permit, its a gonner.
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by yarimo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Acidosis:

If he pulls down his house, a better one will be built again, not with his money, but your money, your people's monies and our common patrimony.

So who is the f00l?
you and DINO MELAYE
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by cosfrac: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
of course, if dino melaye houses are built without kogi state town planning approval, i think it should be pulled down.
if and only if it's a total town planning job not selected few who are in their list, let us start doing the right thing without singling out who is an opposition and an antagonist
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by VagileVictor(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Is Sen. Daniel Melaye turning himself into a crying baby?

Allegations every now and then is too childish to be associated with a mouth making Senator.

Dino! Dino!! Dino!!! Stop crying and be man enough to confront your challenger the opportunist that is reducing governance to nothing, just like you did in the HoR and presently in the Red Chambers of the National Assembly.

Until I see you cry blood, you are joking.

1 Like

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Acidosis(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Daboomb:

The fool is that person who looks the other way or just whines while their life/patrimony is being stolen by the likes of Dino Melaye, only to come online and be asking foolish Kwesion. undecided undecided

Dino is not above the law, as a Lawmaker.
If his houses have no building permit, its a gonner.

What about the one that supports pulling down another man's home without a known reason?
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Acidosis(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
yarimo:
Me, Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye
Good.
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by nero2face: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
greencard:
point of correction DON'T DRAG people's family into a non-family issue

the person u quote might be richer or well to do than your entire generation .. you don't create wisdom from gathering of collective ignorance.

I commit the same sin by including your "entire generation" in my point. ..I'm sorry I will remove it after u might have read it
u can imagine ur own level of confusion.... Pity
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Paulreports(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
why?
Johnnyessence:
not only his houses, he should extend it to his fleet of luxury cars.
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Kiakia(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
He is lucky he is not from Imo State. Okorocha knows how to fight his opponents using the machinery of the state government. If it were in Imo State, all the houses owned by Dino Melaye would have been reduced to rubbles long ago under the urban renewal policy of that government. All demolitions and relocations are done under the guise of urban renewal. Only in Imo State!
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by GOFRONT(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
My state don suffer
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by andij: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Talk talk senator. Always making cries to attract pity. Talk talk senator. Always making cries to attract pity. Talk talk senator. Always making cries to attract pity.
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by monddy25(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
the only senator in kogi state that have been tackling the governor on hw he spent the bail out funds and Paris club funds sent to the state, the only senator putting fire on the seat of the kogi state government on why the salaries of the state workers have not been paid for over 21 months now. so I'm not surprise if bello is attacking back the only man that knows his secretes.
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Tolanizzy(m): 2:08am On Nov 11, 2017
Convert your US dollars, pounds, iTunes gift card to naira at reasonable price. Contact for info
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by awuf2008: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2017
Gov. yaya Bello remain the worst Governor till date, he has so many misplaced priorities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) / Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns / Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.