Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) (19306 Views)

Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt / Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo / Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by Kanoman82(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
stephenduru:
Nigerian police have allegedly attack Shia Muslims on Arbaeen Trek/Free Zakzaky protest in Abuja.They were teargassed and many injured during the process.Despite the intimidation, the resilient Shia Muslims continue to trek,chanting free Zakzaky in the process.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/police-attackteargas-and-injure-shia.html?m=1
kill them all
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by calyto: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Let them continue to break laws all because they can run to social media and cry blue murder. Since they have chosen to be socially conflicted, security forces will surely treat them like deviants

Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by Habyz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
No wonder the police is 124th on the list.
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by Rapsino(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
I experience d tear gas it was heavy, i nearly lost my breath as i ran far far... Many where injured

Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
stephenduru:
Nigerian police have allegedly attack Shia Muslims on Arbaeen Trek/Free Zakzaky protest in Abuja.They were teargassed and many injured during the process.Despite the intimidation, the resilient Shia Muslims continue to trek,chanting free Zakzaky in the process.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/police-attackteargas-and-injure-shia.html?m=1

Wen the Shia will launch their own boko haram it will be blooooody.
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by bandad: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
bugidon:
Buhari is a devil undecided
And you? Lucifer.
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Earthquake1:
Buhari is a terrorist

I wonder who the yoruba MUSLIMS will defend on this one. grin

Shot the fu......c.....k how many times would they tells you that, there is nothing like Yoruba muslim in Yoruba land?

Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The world would have been a better and more peaceful place without Islam. I blame Abraham for all this nonsense
no be only u. Abraham no try
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Earthquake1:
Buhari is a terrorist

I wonder who the yoruba MUSLIMS will defend on this one. grin
LET ME ASK ALHAJI BOLUSTICAL
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Funnicator:
Buhari loves blood.

More than Dracula?
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by Okaka27(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The world would have been a better and more peaceful place without Islam. I blame Abraham for all this nonsense
..mumu
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by gidjah(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
we've been going tru hell on our roads in the hands of the security agencies since y day ever since this Shi'a people evaded Abuja.our major roads have all been blocked for search operations,when will we ever have peace in this nation through our Islamic brothers activities? how can some one who hasn't eating for days and got no job trek from Zaria to Abuja?this our Islamic brothers need second touch. I woke up at about 4am to a horrible hold up going to my office today the hold up lasted till 2pm!!from 4am.my sienna almost got burnt courtesy of "over heating"
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Okaka27:
..mumu
see am he wan start fight be dat
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by Okaka27(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
see am he wan start fight be dat
only if you can spew that nonsense in public
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Okaka27:
only if you can spew that nonsense in public
abeg comot
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2017
The Nigeria Government should follow the Shias gently as we are still trying to settle the insecurity in the North East. We have freedom of worship i democracy. I am not a shia member buy I feel for them when they lost their members. May God bring peace in Nigeria and world wide.
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by Okaka27(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
abeg comot
y0u sitdown for parlour with your phone de type sensitive comments..
if only ppl like you no de this world..it'll definitely be a better place..
Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Okaka27:
y0u sitdown for parlour with your phone de type sensitive comments..
if only ppl like you no de this world..it'll definitely be a better place..
tongue tongue

Re: Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) by legitnow: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
BUHARI STOP DRINKING BLOOD, SHIA MUSLIMS ARE HUMAN BEINGS, IGBOS ARE HUMAN BEINGS.

STOP COMMITING GENOCIDE ON GROUPS U ALREADY CONDEMN.

U CONDEMN DEM OUT OF HATE BUT GOD LOVES DEM.

THE PUNISHMENT WILL CERTAINLY DESCEND ON UR GENERATION YET UNBORN.

Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ / Nasarawa: Appeal Court voids tribunal decision, affirms APC's Gov Sule as winner / Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam