Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' (7727 Views)

T.B Joshua Donates N5 Million To Man Whose Wife Was Killed By Police In Lagos / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by PurestBoy(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2010
The man should have donated the money to RCCG. Thats my church
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by franctony(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2010
PurestBoy:

so that you guys will buy a second private jet abi
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by sley4life(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2010
Hope the church isnt in 9ja cos I hardly trust any 9ja pastor cos the money would go into their pocket
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by sirt1(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2010
sley4life:

Hope the church isnt in 9ja cos I hardly trust any 9ja pastor cos the money would go into their pocket

Open ur eyes and read story very well b4 responding. So, go back to the original thread and read. That will answer ur question.

franctony:

so that you guys will buy a second private jet abi

If we like, we can buy third jet, that one no concern u.

PurestBoy:

Whether RCCG or not, the best thing was that he fulfilled his covenant/pact with God.
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by solodox(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2010
i find this rather inspiring!
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by smooooooth: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2010
a nigerian will never do this, no matter how devout they are. them too like money, like say na that one go take them enter heaven
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by sirt1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2010
smooooooth:

a nigerian will never do this, no matter how devout they are. them too like money, like say na that one go take them enter heaven

See as pple they talk say Nigerian can not do it. Can u, in particular, do it? Stop speaking for pple.
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by allboyz(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2010
wow!
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by alias64: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2010

smooooooth wrote:

not true. I have the capacity to do so and I am Nigerian. Only, if I had that type of money, the first thing I would do is build a chain of free food centres all over Nigeria. My centres would serve one good full protein meal to all comers every afternoon.

Incidentally, the bloke who gave away all this money to church did so in his 80’s – I believe. I mean, his life is almost done.
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by mamagee3(f): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2010
Pennywise:

You see why white man is different. If it was a black man who made that promise and you remind him, he will tell you so what?
What has this got to do with Ethnicity/race?

@post
That's a generous, God-fearing man. undecided
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by Juniorroged(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2010
He has done well. Hw many rich men in 9ja wud try it? 9ja pls emulate him.
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by teskyg: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2010
Good job, The money was donated to the right church.I am not a Catholic but i admire what they put in place to help the less privileged, Hospitals,orphanage,schools, learning centers etc, I have much interest in their Justice and peace development commission , they have doing a lot in poor communities.Was in my village recently and was impressed with structures they freely put in place, I just wished our end time churches will learn from this group of people,
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by pohh: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2010
he did well by keeping his promise, is a good lesson for every one.
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by na2day2(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2010
PurestBoy:

armed robber!
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by finis(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2010
Blessed is he that gives all he has for the course of the cross.
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by otukpo(f): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2010
GREAT. GOD BLESS THE MAN AND I HOPE WE ALL LEARN FROM HIM.
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by doggyall: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2010
Yes I can Too.
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by KunleOshob(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
PurestBoy:

So all your greedy corrupt pastors and G.O can feed fat on it abi tongue , at least we know the catholic church is accountable and a vast majority of the money would be spent on charitable works rather than feeding the Egos of some swollen headed pastors through the acquisition of a fleet of private jets and also lining their over filled pockets.
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by kunletech: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2010
The man is a man that understand the nature, Because is what you give out you shall receive.
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by UpBendel(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
Dangote, Otedola, etc., don read this article Then again dem no make their money legitimately so that one dey up for debate,
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by debtrelief: 7:00pm On May 29, 2010
For people who are in need for a bankruptcy attorney to solve their issue, Kindly contact dayton ohio bankruptcy attorney Stephen D. Marlowe.
smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by laoma15(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2012
"what does it profit a man to gain the whole and loose his soul"? The man has acted wisely. Let Nigeria rich men emulate him.
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by OmoPastor(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
This is inspiring and challenging, what a life!
Re: Man Gives £480 Million To Church In 'Pact With God' by crossman9(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2012
this good but he gave it to the wrong church but it is still wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Majek Fashek A Prophet / Do Mermaids Really Exist??? / The Problem With Religion, Including Science.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.