Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,910 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari (23803 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Meets Governors And Security Chiefs / Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna / Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by UncleSnr(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Plans for 2019 loading.
I won't be shocked if he wins.

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by shedy03(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
election year is fast approaching na..........

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
I support buhari 100 percent.
I am a yoruba muslim and we support each other so I believe these my illiterate brother is the best thing to happen to us.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by TheKingdom: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Did he say that or they are writing that he said that... Have not seen this "Buhari" give any public interview or town hall meeting

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
When will you address that with roughly 15 months to leave that office 4 a competent person.Govt of scalar quantities!

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by kense88: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
He has started election campaign. A very big failure

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by netflicks(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Equiano:
thumbs up for accepting your mistake...is this a sign of improvement?

A sign of election campaign... cheesy it's called politics

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Owutuotuo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
TheKingdom:
Did he say that or they are writing that he said that... Have not seen this "Buhari" give any public interview or town hall meeting

Shey??
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Activeman391(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nigeria we hail thee

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Is he listening now?
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
It's now you realized that your appointments are lopsided... Nigerians watch out, 2018 will be quite bearable.

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by adesamix(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
becos of 2019, no way, fake live, fake govt.

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Intrepid01(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
see this eediot thinking about 2019 election already without anything to show for this one....trust me if this guys win in 2019 he'll fill all the post with Fulanis, cos he won't have anything to loose by then.....I can't believe I supported this guy in 2015.
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by alfred007(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
look closely to that picture! u will agree with me that that's not Buhari

2 Likes

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Who cares
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by FRESHG(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
mgbadike81:
only if I can afford that post graduate diploma Abroad, Nigeria is a hopeless case for the youths.
ONE MAN MEAT IS ANOTHER MANS POISON BRUH. EWEDU MUSLIMS ARE VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH PROPHET BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Slymonster(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
is this another campaign. Why the "i will" who wants to hear that
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
We need to pray for u and ur appointees
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by surgical: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
thunder74:
We have passed this way once. A man of integrity is a man that keeps his words and promises. 2019 is approaching, someone is trying to be nice to the people he marginalized and ignored.
only people with fish brain will fall for this crap,majority of Nigerians are not fooled they are just playing along pending when they will join Aisha yesufu to do the need full come 2019

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
The fear of 2019 is the beginning of wisdom grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by freshdude99(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
aolawale025:
What would be said now that the president has promised to address lopsided appointments. Some folks were busy defending the government's that the appointments were fair.
He should start with the ones he exclusively appointed himself. Yeye dey smell mtchewww

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Azam101: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Daniel2060:
Please turn off those ACs...
He's dying slowly
b4 he'll travel back to his museum in london wink
Most you display your stupidity?
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by freshdude99(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
TrueSenator:
The fear of 2019 is the beginning of wisdom grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Don't mind those yeye people, shebi dem say Dem wan come south east after almost two years they perpetrated coup de etat against pdp

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Anwons(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
This old man is still talking about "we will", after 2 years plus of his heaven and earth promises?

Also asking for head of agencies now? What has he been doing all this while this issues were raised?
Story for the gods .

2 Likes

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by emperormossad(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
It doesn't matter what you address, what I know is if Nigerians fail to address this contraption of a government by 2019, then we have no one to blame. I will address this by 2019, God helping me.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
This generation and the word " i will" Thunder fire their balls and their lying mouth there. Presidency of fools.
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
aolawale025:
What would be said now that the president has promised to address lopsided appointments. Some folks were busy defending the government's that the appointments were fair.
yes ie GavelSlam

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by mex22: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
U want to address issues of loopedside appointments having ruled for close to 3yrs.We are aware of the gimmicks of this administration,to cajole nigerians into voting for APC come 2019.It's a mistake I am sure no Nigerian will ever make since the score card of the APC is practically below average.We are wiser now come 2019 we will rewrite history.The APC come 2018 will try all sorts of magic to please Nigerians to vote them.They will throw money around and do all the voodoo they can but I trust Nigerians will do the right thing.Vote the right candidate based on.
1.Gigantic track record and performance irrespective of political and religious affiliations.
2.VISIBLE achievements in previous positions.
3.An astute incorruptible individual with a clean record of integrity.
4.An In-sectional leader that will carry everyone along.

With such a candidate as president come 2019 then we can start to imagine the Nigeria of our dreams.

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Equiano:

wat sign of improvement? its a subtle move to indicate his interest 2019.
its unfortunate

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Equiano:

wat sign of improvement? its a subtle move to indicate his interest for 2019.
its unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Falana Says Abba Kyari Will Face Trial No Matter How Long It Takes / Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted / Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.