Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari (23917 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Meets Governors And Security Chiefs / Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna / Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by U2077(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Expecting anything from Mr Buhari, u just wasting your time and wishing away.
Imagine KANO state that gave him a million plus votes, returned him 100%,he hasnt deemed it fit to visit them.
All federal appointments for jigawa state are from a single town Kazaure

2 Likes

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Danny287(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
loveth360:
just go back to sudan.

See as person they call buhari done dey fat.abi miracle of allah be this.

Just arrange the flight to Carry him lol

by the way u've got nice pics
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by teflonjake(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
2019 is fast approaching...

The early campaigns are here....

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Tecno66: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
I thought some people including his media aides claimed there was nothing wrong with the appointments.
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja assured religious leaders, and all Nigerians, that his administration will address rising concerns of corruption, insecurity and injustices in various parts of the country.

President Buhari gave the assurance when he received a Christian delegation led by the President of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Rev. Samson Olasupo Ayokunle and a Muslim delegation led by the Secretary General of Jama’atu Nasril Islam (JNI), Dr. Khalid Abubakar Aliyu, in separate meetings at the State House.

The President told the CAN delegation that he had already given instructions for the submission of all the names of heads of parastatals in order to address the allegations of lop-sidedness in appointments.

“On the question of one-sided appointments, we will look at it. I have given instructions that a list of all heads of parastatals be submitted to me and I know they will not delay in doing that,’’ he said.

President Buhari said his administration would ensure reform of the police and judiciary, describing both institutions as critical for the security and stability of the nation.

“There is no way we can be comfortable in our country unless we are lucky to have a good police force and judiciary.

“We need a good police force and judiciary to really maintain the legitimacy and the confidence of the populace in governance,’’ the President added.

On the fight against corruption, the President assured both CAN and the JNI leaders that his administration would always be guided by the rule of law and constitutionality in prosecuting all those that had been accused of corruption.

President Buhari explained to the JNI delegation that corruption in the country had taken a cultural dimension, urging all religious leaders and Nigerians to join in the fight in order to reverse the trend.

“When something becomes a culture, it is more difficult to stop, but collectively we will prevail,’’ he assured the leaders.

In his remarks, Rev. Ayokunle commended the President’s achievements in the fight against corruption, empowerment of the military to flush out Boko Haram terrorists and the recovery of some of the kidnapped Chibok girls.

The Secretary-General of JNI appealed to the President to pay more attention to the yearnings of Nigerians, urging him to continually walk in the fear of God.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/10/will-address-issues-lop-sided-appointments-insecurity-buhari/

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Mccullum: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Cooly100:
The lying Adeshina said Buhari was right in his appointments...Now that Buhari has accepted he was wrong, what will the little puppy Adeshina say now.

So you expect Adesina to work against his master in order for you to nail Buhari that even one of his closer man against him on issue of appointments.

try to against your master in public, that's my advice for you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Splashme: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Samusu:
No campaign after election

Worst president ever in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by GavelSlam: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
aolawale025:
What would be said now that the president has promised to address lopsided appointments. Some folks were busy defending the government's that the appointments were fair.

Go school una no dey go.

There is an issue of lopsided appointments which the president would address by talking to the nation about it.
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Ekugbeh(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
'I will' 'I will'...When will he ever undecided Nonsense
buh barbie, y u com fyn lyk dis
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by decasey(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Because election don day near grin.
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Guyman02: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Adeshina come and hear, your boss has accepted what you were stupidly defending. angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by lereinter(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
this administration is gradually looking like gej
the narratives has now turn to "i will"
nothing like "we have done"
abi campaign has started
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Oblang(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Techwriter:
too late. They said they are not voting. They were on the street today. You should have addressed it earlier before using force on them.
Moreso your govt has so lied that no one believes u.

Forget those ones on the street. They are miscreants. Python will dance at them soon...
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by jjmk(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
2019 electioneering has began in earnest. Don't be fooled people.

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by nwosu35: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
The election is close, strategy in place. . . . Make l hear

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
President of liars by liars and for liars.

APC is packaging this old visionsless man 2019 as they did in 2015.

I will collect corrupt APC campaigns gifts and vote for another person.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by writeprof(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
I am tired of all these talk about corruption and injustice Mr. President!
Address the economy! Nigerians are suffering all over the land. Salaries cannot meet the needs of people. Everything is going up. Foodstuff is expensive.
Please, address the ECONOMY!

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by bejeria101(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
My favorite dullard! A round of applause!

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hunger and money matter nko?
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by deflover(m): 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Who noticed he wasn't talking on the security chiefs
He is focused on parastals
Smh

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Gkemz: 12:18am On Nov 11, 2017
Na now he remembered to address it because election is fast approaching to deceive the gullibles again. Unfortunately the zombies are beginning to wake up to embrace the reality. Damage control.

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by poseidon12: 1:07am On Nov 11, 2017
President of the North, I thought the as*h*le Femi Adesina said you have been fair to all parts of the country.
You have been the most tribalistic of all Nigerian leaders so far. But you will not be there forever. 2019 beckons.
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Leke001: 1:17am On Nov 11, 2017
When will that be?
Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by doctokwus: 1:17am On Nov 11, 2017
As long as the present inner staff,his entire cabinet are not sacked with some facing prosecution and Buhari himself doesnt come out and admits he lied about himself,his assets and his capabilities,everything he does or says is bunkum,aka bul lshit.

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by Pato5(m): 2:03am On Nov 11, 2017
The real problem of this administration is being undiplomatic in all their dealings. They just do things as they please and when people react negatively, they turn around to change it hoping it would bring the people back on their track. They just lack human relation skills. Governance is not easy. The best governance is the one that can bring hope to the people even in the face of suffering.

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by goodnews777: 2:14am On Nov 11, 2017
Correct what you created? Did you think the world wasn't watching or what? Dumb.

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by 9japride(m): 2:19am On Nov 11, 2017
A leopard will never change its colour pattern. I feel pity for any southern that will still vote in an unrepentant bigot for the next four years

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by raystanley(m): 3:21am On Nov 11, 2017
Shame to you..Jubril from sudan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by uvalued(m): 4:15am On Nov 11, 2017
Daniel2060:
Please turn off those ACs...
He's dying slowly
b4 he'll travel back to his museum in london wink
I condemn that equation of me a Nigerian with the other pix. I reject it. Joy and peace is mine already angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by orisa37: 4:27am On Nov 11, 2017
This is a Serpent doing Eve.

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by thunderbabs: 4:35am On Nov 11, 2017
Dz man shld jus go bk to where eva he came from jare, daura or gongola, ion care....

1 Like

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by tizzle(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2017
shey its because 2019 is approaching we are waiting...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari by asksteve(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2017
Election is fast approaching suddenly his hearing problem has healed. He can now hear our complains and make anoda set of promises that will be cancelled after the elections.

Bubu forget second tenure, go n take care of ur health instead of rubbishing wat is left of ur dignity if any.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria / BREAKING: IGP Deploys Four Commissioners Of Police To Ogun For Elections / AEDC Restores Light In Kawu Niger State After 30 Years As Residents Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.