Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse (28913 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse by Bullhari007(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nicheey:

bia it's obvious you're stupid ,shey Igbo na everybody for south Ni?? you're ignorant and it's killing you ,Who says Hausa's Fulani kanuri gwoza bansa and co no get place of their own?? where's the kanuri's from?? "middle belt" where's the Fulani's from?? "NW mostly" igala and idoma nko?? "middle belt" I could go on and on .

people like u are the main reason people hates Igbo "attach by force "mentality ,since when calabar speaks Igbo?? or ogoni or ijaw?? bia dey your lane oo ,the boy who died is suppose to be given due respect cause he earned it ,shey book haram ask m where him from ahbi the bullet ask for him tribe before they pierced his skins ni

till you've get sense ,please don't quote me to avoid being insulted ,bastard
gerrout of here
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse by Nicheey(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bullhari007:
gerrout of here

ote ! once you're told the truth you call end afonja,smh I'm ogoni ,From the southern state of the Niger delta
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse by Bullhari007(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nicheey:

ote ! once you're told the truth you call end afonja,smh I'm ogoni ,From the southern state of the Niger delta

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse by DontForceUnity: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
whateverkay:
Biafra will never come in Jesus name sad

If God does not force His will on humans except when the human ask him to, why do you think God will answer this your hopeless stupid and useless prayer.?

God never forces his will on people except they permit him to.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse by Bullhari007(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nicheey:

bia it's obvious you're stupid ,shey Igbo na everybody for south Ni?? you're ignorant and it's killing you ,Who says Hausa's Fulani kanuri gwoza bansa and co no get place of their own?? where's the kanuri's from?? "middle belt" where's the Fulani's from?? "NW mostly" igala and idoma nko?? "middle belt" I could go on and on .

people like u are the main reason people hates Igbo "attach by force "mentality ,since when calabar speaks Igbo?? or ogoni or ijaw?? bia dey your lane oo ,the boy who died is suppose to be given due respect cause he earned it ,shey book haram ask m where him from ahbi the bullet ask for him tribe before they pierced his skins ni

till you've get sense ,please don't quote me to avoid being insulted ,bastard
New Post (SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video))

call home to check if your brother is among the slain youths... you will never feel it until it get to you, I thought ogoni is part of 1 Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse by Nicheey(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bullhari007:

New Post (SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video))

call home to check if your brother is among the slain youths... you will never feel it until it get to you, I thought ogoni is part of 1 Nigeria grin grin grin

dudeeeeeee you're stupid,seriously your stupidity stuns even the stupidest person on earth,I mean calling you stupid seems like I'm insulting stupid people,shey the people that shot them were Hausas ahbi Yoruba Ni?? why you so tribalistic?? any ways those who killed those khana boys will be brought to book

Nigeria whether u like it or not have a great future ahead ,now like seriously stop quoting me
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse by Bullhari007(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nicheey:

dudeeeeeee you're stupid,seriously your stupidity stuns even the stupidest person on earth,I mean calling you stupid seems like I'm insulting stupid people,shey the people that shot them were Hausas ahbi Yoruba Ni?? why you so tribalistic?? any ways those who killed those khana boys will be brought to book

Nigeria whether u like it or not have a great future ahead ,now like seriously stop quoting me
maybe you might have change of heart when your mother becomes victim of flying bullet.. Rip in advance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters / Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags / Breaking: CCT Adjourns Trial Of Suspended CJN, Onnoghen Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.