Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

So This Is The Type Of Connection You Need In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So This Is The Type Of Connection You Need In Nigeria (757 Views)

Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So This Is The Type Of Connection You Need In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
I HEAR this Is The Type Of Connections You Need In Nigeria before You Get Your Dream Job angry undecided

1 Like

Re: So This Is The Type Of Connection You Need In Nigeria by QueenSekxy(f): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
undecided
Re: So This Is The Type Of Connection You Need In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
QueenSekxy:
undecided
my Queenie whats Up Na
Re: So This Is The Type Of Connection You Need In Nigeria by QueenSekxy(f): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
DeadRat:
my Queenie whats Up Na
Pray and expect the best!!

whilst at that...prepare for the worst.

sometimes,smart work is better than hardwork.
God see our hustle through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So This Is The Type Of Connection You Need In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
QueenSekxy:

wink

1 Like

Re: So This Is The Type Of Connection You Need In Nigeria by biacan(f): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: So This Is The Type Of Connection You Need In Nigeria by internationalman(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
DeadRat:
my Queenie whats Up Na
honestly I don't know how u people do it when u know hundreds of Nairalanders are viewing d thread as well.
Could it b negligence or social media immorality. Either way stop it bro and obviously d damsel isn't down for it as well as u can tell from her response.

I mean publicly chatting personally.

1 Like

Re: So This Is The Type Of Connection You Need In Nigeria by Rubbiish(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Despite writing all these u didn't make any sense... undecided
Re: So This Is The Type Of Connection You Need In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
internationalman:

honestly I don't know how u people do it when u know hundreds of Nairalanders are viewing d thread as well.
Could it b negligence or social media immorality. Either way stop it bro and obviously d damsel isn't down for it as well as u can tell from her response.

I mean publicly chatting personally.
na Wa o. So Because I Reply Queensekxy you Want To Behead Me

2 Likes

Re: So This Is The Type Of Connection You Need In Nigeria by McBrooklyn(m): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Identical Twin Girls Carry Their Day-old Newborn Identical Twin Brothers / Photos From Okonjo Iweala's Son And Chinua Achebe's Granddaughter Trad Marriage / Diary Of A Male Virgin...what It Feels Like To Be 26 And Never Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.