Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). (6142 Views)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week / My Son Comes Home Today - Photos / Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by Buldozaaa: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ladies what will you do if your boyfriend or husband tells you this?

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by budaatum: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
I will hit my head against the wall and wonder how stupid I was to marry him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by nlPoster: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Can he hear the wife with the earbuds on?

12 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by SalafRider(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hahahaha before she wan beat am ne? Naira Marley fit employ am after that maybe

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by nlPoster: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
If the economy is ok he could find other jobs he considers more suitable?

I'm not even sure why this is a thread, hence my initial question, I wondered if that's was the op's actual point.
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
what else for wifey to do but to...

[img]https://media./images/a8e48cf85c50e0dbaa2533962d696790/tenor.gif[/img]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by nlPoster: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Post reported.

Nothing personal, I just dont like how Nigerians refuse to think before saying, doing typing things.
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by Koredav(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Buldozaaa:
Just know say village people don hit on him matter and he need urgent attention
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by nlPoster: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Koredav:

Why is the west even issuing visas when village people still control everything anyway? That shows we (Nigerians) dont need to travel anywhere.
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by Koredav(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
nlPoster:

Why is the west even issuing visas when village people still control everything anyway? That shows we (Nigerians) dont need to travel anywhere.
So if u are a lady and ur hubby gives u dt kind of response dt he quit cos of he can't follow rules in his work place, wat will c ome to ur mind first

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by shilenji(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
we go into the room n fvck
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by Buldozaaa: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
shilenji:
we go into the room n fvck
Fvck for this kind situation

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by Bola146(f): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Koredav:

Exactly cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by Buldozaaa: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Na village people fit do am

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by Buldozaaa: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
budaatum:
I will hit my head against the wall and wonder how stupid I was to marry him.
Sometimes when you start dating someone and then you begin to realize you made a mistake

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by budaatum: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Buldozaaa:

Sometimes when you start dating someone and then you begin to realize you made a mistake
This one past dating mistake! I married the stupid fool so somebody should sniper me if I don't sniper my stupid self.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by Buldozaaa: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
budaatum:

This one past dating mistake! I married the stupid fool so somebody should sniper me if I don't sniper my stupid self.

Haba when you can divorce him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by aadoiza: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
No big deal here. He's only standing for what he believes.
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by budaatum: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Buldozaaa:

Haba when you can divorce him
No! If I can be so stupid to marry him, this one must be till death do us apart and one of us leaves this earth, and since I am arguing buda must not kill in this thread, please let me just remove myself.

You can call me a cherry picking hypocrite when I'm dead.
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by seniormallam(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Call guyz in area to first help you tie him up first, call his family members, then check him to yaba left..........he will worsen the situation if he continues shouting " I'm not mad' in psychiatric.
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by nlPoster: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Koredav:

So if u are a lady and ur hubby gives u dt kind of response dt he quit cos of he can't follow rules in his work place, wat will c ome to ur mind first

Why are you throwing a tantrum?

1. The write up is hypothetical

2. Even if it's real, have they asked you for money?

3. Like I mentioned before, if the economy is good then he can look for another job, is he the only person who has ever quit a job, or why are you emotionally involved with the situation?

4. Did the man say he's not interested in other employment? That's the only reason I would concede he's on a wrong path.

5. It's just a forum, dont get worked up

7. Did you not notice the lady in the picture is smiling? Perhaps you think the op didnt see that?

8. Why did you jump on my post? Is there a problem or do I know you?

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by nlPoster: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
If "Marlian" is the issue here (my answers remain the same even if the word marlian is removed), then other marlians should find him another job.
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by Koredav(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=nlPoster post=85994668]

Why are you throwing a tantrum?

1. The write up is hypothetical

2. Even if it's real, have they asked you for money?

3. Like I mentioned before, if the economy is good then he can look for another job, is he the only person who has ever quit a job, or why are you emotionally involved with the situation?

4. Did the man say he's not interested in other employment? That's the only reason I would concede he's on a wrong path.

5. It's just a forum, dont get worked up

7. Did you not notice the lady in the picture is smiling? Perhaps you think the op didnt see that?

8. Why did you jump on my post? Is there a problem or do I know you?[/quot
Guy chill all wat u listed is unrealistic in nigeria of today. U can't play wit d little work u got and be disobeying rules of ur employers
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
undecided
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by nlPoster: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Koredav:
all wat u listed is unrealistic in nigeria of today. U can't play wit d little work u got and be disobeying rules of ur employers

He's not the first to quit a job and won't be the last.

People should help him get another means of employment or find something doing.

If your point is he's lazy and refusing to work, then say it clearly so we know what you mean.
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by solmusdesigns: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Buldozaaa:

If i was the lady in the scenerio, i will simply buy him a Laptop, some good internet, some tools and ask him to Yahoo like a real Marlian if he doesnt want to die of hunger
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by Koredav(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
nlPoster:

He's not the first to quit a job and won't be the last.

People should help him get another means of employment or find something doing.

If your point is he's lazy and refusing to work, then say it clearly so we know what you mean.
I can really see dt u love arguments
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by Thablownmindset: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
nlPoster:
Can he hear the wife with the earbuds on?

"see finish dey kill ooh"
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by kellight(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what else for wifey to do but to...

[img]https://media./images/a8e48cf85c50e0dbaa2533962d696790/tenor.gif[/img]

Madt...... grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by kellight(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Just use sniper make tea for him to drink just to be sure, add 3 drops of acid grin grin grin

Waste of a man angry angry
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by Daviddson(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). by culf: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
this one pass village people level o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My I.t S£x-capades ….. (18+) / Tiwa Savage Almost Turning Into A P0rn Star New Video Emerges / Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.