Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nude Photos; Art Or Simply Madness?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude Photos; Art Or Simply Madness?? (2168 Views)

Are You In Love, Lust Or Simply Infatuated? Differences Among Them / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / What Do You Think About This Unclad Lady’s Photo, Art Or Trash? 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nude Photos; Art Or Simply Madness?? by Khedi: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2017
Hey guys, Am I the only who is sensitive to Nude photos?

I know this is the part when I'm meant to tell you that Nude photos can also be said to be art that has as its primary subject the unclothed human body.

Wait! did I just end up defining it?? silly me.

Anyways moving on, I know I'm not the only one who questions if the whole essence of photographers having Naked shoots is art or simply madness. I did a bit of research and decided to toss briefly 5 facts about Nude Photos and just like me you can decide to catch them or let them fly so the inner anger towards nudes keeps burning.

I know you can see the facts in the air, so briefly I will list them out for you;

1. Nude is a tradition in Western art and also a subject genre of art.
2. It was a central preoccupation of Ancient Greek art.

Continue reading >> https://www.24buzzng.com/nude-photos-art-or-simply-madness/

Cc; Rocktation, farano, lalasticlala

Re: Nude Photos; Art Or Simply Madness?? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2017
ART ART ART
Re: Nude Photos; Art Or Simply Madness?? by Hyfer(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2017
Fine and Applied Art
Re: Nude Photos; Art Or Simply Madness?? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2017
A wise man once said, the woman shape is the highest form of art. Aside art humanity feels good adoring nature because it's our natural habitat and we apart it so Yes! Nude is art.
Re: Nude Photos; Art Or Simply Madness?? by EmperorLee(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
It's the best kind of art there would ever be cool

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Do. / Women And Sex: Apart From Sex, What Can A Lady Offer A Man? / Lady Seen Crying During Sex, Donjazzy, OAP Dotun, Babarex,Thelma,Donflexx Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.