Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? (60394 Views)

How Is It To Be A Flight Attendants In Nigeria / This Is How Much Flight Attendants Get Paid / Discussion Ground For Flight Attendants/cabin Crew Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2017
grin
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2017
adaxxy:
say something else you keep repeating same old thing,you are boring me already
Could you please spell your name for me,
Oh should have known?
This your trade doesn't soothes you,
Find something meaningful to do with yourself boy
Dont dare swim in big sea if you don't know how to swim because the big fishes will swallow you whole,
Just an empty barrel is what you are ,and you are clueless,
Anyways go in peace my boy because your sins have been forgiven tongue tongue tongue
your foolish parents just wasted their time giving birth to a useless child like you bas. tard
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Faraidi:
your foolish parents just wasted their time giving birth to a useless child like you bas. tard

cheesy grin grin grin you be like ooh boy this person get me oo , he no get chill at all
cheesy cheesy cheesy oh boy..I can see your annoyance and hanger in 3D
Thwar.t like you ,you are just a looser,
Go ask your mother who your true father is?
I wonder why you brought shame to your family,
I don't know your annoyance sef,was it because I foiled your attempt to defraud innocent people ?
Or I told you the bitter truth
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
adaxxy:
cheesy grin grin grin you be like ooh boy this person get me oo , he no get chill at all
cheesy cheesy cheesy oh boy..I can see your annoyance and hanger in 3D
Thwar.t like you ,you are just a looser,
Go ask your mother who your true father is?
I wonder why you brought shame to your family,
I don't know your annoyance sef,was it because I foiled your attempt to defraud innocent people ?
Or I told you the bitter truth
my annoyance is that your father shouldn't have given birth to you because you life is useless. SARS will soon shoot you dead for robber. Family of Robbers
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Faraidi:
my annoyance is that your father shouldn't have given birth to you because you life is useless. SARS will soon shoot you dead for robber. Family of Robbers
hear yourself
You don't make sense at all,
You are just ranting for nothing who SARS go kill ?
Na you of course ...you are not truthful to yourself not to talk of your families and friends and you Also brought your dishonesty here to scam people to go to uncertied fake center for training,
YOU MENTIONED USA AND I MENTIONED AEROCONTRACTORS AND OVERLAND,
SO TELL ME ...WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE ABOVE NAMES I MENTIONED... OH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE BOTH AIRPORTS ARE...
WHICH OF THE PLANET YOU ARE FROM?
PLANET OF APES OR PLANET OF THE slowpoke
BETWEEN YOU AND I
DEFINITELY YOU'LL BE THE ONE SARS WILL SHOOTS ON SITE FOR TRYING TO DEFRAUD INNOCENT PEOPLE
ODE OPONU ATOOLE. grin cheesy grin
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
Faraidi:
he dey pain you oo gaga
Do you know the song wink
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
adaxxy:
he dey pain you oo gaga Do you know the song wink
it pains your father more, born bas.tard
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Faraidi:
I'm not a thief like you hopeless and useless father. SARS must kill you like they killed your brother
Oh dear my condolences goes to your family for the loss of life of your brother in the hands of SARS but they are doing their job shaa grin grin
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
adaxxy:
Oh dear my condolences goes to your family for the loss of life of your brother in the hands of SARS but they are doing their job shaa grin grin
you are a biggest fool I have ever seen, my brothers don't reside in Nigeria, they were born in UK, and that's where they are residing. Born by mistake idiot. Son of a who/re
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Faraidi:
you are a biggest fool I have ever seen, my brothers don't reside in Nigeria, they were born in UK, and that's where they are residing. Born by mistake idiot. Son of a who/re
you are just ranting why are you upset when you wished your fellow human dead and you were paid back with your own coins so its paining you and now you remember your brothers were born in uk and you wished other dead,
This live is a circle remember what goes around comes around,
You don't need to be upset about it,
You were the one who started it and same you getting upset,
Oh boy you need to grow up. cheesy wink
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Faraidi:
it really showed how slowpoke you are
Who ask you question whether your brothers were born in UK
You are just a baby
I didn't know why I'm even talking to you
You need some growing up to do
Then you should come back and talk to me,
Aburo dinka

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Faraidi:
Be careful of what you wished others ,it might turn round to meet you. tongue
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
adaxxy:
it really showed how slowpoke you are Who ask you question whether your brothers were born in UK You are just a baby I didn't know why I'm even talking to you You need some growing up to do Then you should come back and talk to me, Aburo dinka
it shall never be well with your unborn generations
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
adaxxy:
Be careful of what you wished others ,it might turn round to meet you. tongue
you will suffer in this life and the hereafter
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
adaxxy:
you are just ranting why are you upset when you wished your fellow human dead and you were paid back with your own coins so its paining you and now you remember your brothers were born in uk and you wished other dead,
This live is a circle remember what goes around comes around,
You don't need to be upset about it,
You were the one who started it and same you getting upset,
Oh boy you need to grow up. cheesy wink
you will die a miserable and painful death. In fact I wish you anything above death
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Faraidi:
it shall never be well with your unborn generations
oh you meant to say your unborn Generations
I say amen for you
It pain him die grin
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Faraidi:
my condolences goes to your family in advance,
When calamities befalls your family you'll be saying God whom have you offended ,
Yo u wont tell them you've used your mouth to hit jacking grin
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Faraidi:
oh boy you dey vex oo no be small thing to the point of you wishing your generations pains after life?
Hmmm you no get chill at all,
Anyways I'll say a big Amen for your family grin
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Faraidi:
you need tomake peace with your God for dishing out this kind of big swear on your generation and the one to come
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by tck2000(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2019
kjhova:

Actually, it is one of the safest jobs in the world. It is safer than danfo driving, mining, okada riding, working in a bank etc etc.

No commercial aircraft has crashed in Nigeria for a few years however within the same time, many danfo drivers and okada riders have died in accidents, many bankers have lost their lives to bank robbers etc etc.

Planes don't fall of the skies routinely, man.
true
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Diana78: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2021
Diana is a premium beauty and glamour model of Nigerian origin. She renders topnotch professional modeling services to brands and fashion industry nationwide and internationally. She also helps agencies scouts for talented creatives in the industry and location for set production.

---
Contact number: 08061388655
Profile: [url]Somtochukwu.com.ng/about-me[/url]

#modelinnigeria #nigeriamodel #televisoncommercialmodel #tvcmodel #actress #acorinnigeria #lagosmodels #creativescout #luxuryusher #premiumusherinlagos #premiummodelnigeria #glamourmodel #premiumusherinnigeria #hostessessinlagos #locationscoutinnigeria #fashionmodel
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Lopezcee1: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Faraidi:
Mr too know OK tell us the one that they approve na, smelling mouth
hi dear I learnt you schooled in USA. Please is there a way I can reach you. I want to enroll for cabin crew in USA . Have you been able to work with your license? Is it worth it? Or should I drop the idea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pharmacists Or Doctors,who Are Richer? / Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs / I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.