Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date (2403 Views)

I Will Lock You Up Forever, This Man Boasts / Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by contactmorak: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
A Facebook user Gloria Okhani has posted these screenshots where one Uyo-based young man boasted about having forced himself on four girls, who are believed to be underage.

The said man Vhyktoh Gustor commented on a Facebook post where the stupid question ''ladies will you still date a guy if he rapes you on your first date'' was asked.

''I've gotten about four good friends now which our first date was all in that manner. We all tally greatly''. Gustor replied
His comment sparked outrage from other members of the group and Gloria who took her time to call him out. See their back and forth comments below...

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Qa3ju78JEWo/Wi-5xlAotAI/AAAAAAANRBI/sklVsgO8zkQavuSFe16VRR88fqO4R7inACLcBGAs/s320/IMG_20171212_113419_479.JPG[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-okUjn7rW5u4/Wi_LKTXSiQI/AAAAAAANRBw/4s_MHWLcBqY0jdu1me-Ccik-xlLA8EscgCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171212_112955_382.JPG[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-kxSPm6X9e9M/Wi-5xeOIiQI/AAAAAAANRBE/DGX0poED86YR_wJHospfHOJdq7vBDuD0ACLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171212_113010_561.JPG[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-z5aCLpQdIIk/Wi-5xLuXD1I/AAAAAAANRBA/biPOIyvB0Xc9s4qy6ryrUd2MjwNzkbPDwCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171212_112917_049.JPG[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-k2cucelpTHE/Wi-5wsfP1-I/AAAAAAANRA4/scjpmMPUZssIUcnW-DGpUN4OG876JUKWwCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171212_112838_760.JPG[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-F9maTlwNLDQ/Wi-5vrYbQMI/AAAAAAANRAo/Hdj-HLyafHcsqA9fXxexpvzboEcMftiIACLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171212_112751_786.JPG[/img]
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by contactmorak: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by SenorFax(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by pocohantas(f): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
Wisdom is not in the genitals.
Prick no be sense.
I hope he gets his healing.
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by ClitoPen: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
He deserves this....

Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
I believe the guy's comment was a publicity gimmick to make himself trend for the day. The question is, would he get same outcome if he had actually raped four of his female friends on first dates?.
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by donstan18: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by pocohantas(f): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
kimbraa:
I believe the guy's comment was a publicity gimmick to make himself trend for the day. The question is, would he get same outcome if he had actually raped four of his female friends on first dates?.

Na why I no stress myself. Social media just dey make people mumu. What did you do this time @ kimbra? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Na why I no stress myself. Social media just dey make people mumu. What did you do this time @ kimbra? cheesy
LOL. The probability of raping four ladies on first dates and later having them to be friends with their rapist is slim. He must have tried such with one but lied to boast his deflated ego.

I did nothing serious. Was exchanging words with a scammer, and the next thing, the dude reported my account. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by pocohantas(f): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
kimbraa:
LOL. The probability of raping four ladies on first dates and later having them to be friends with their rapist is slim. He must have tried such with one but lied to boast his deflated ego.

I did nothing serious. Was exchanging words with a scammer, and the next thing, the dude reported my account. grin

Maybe he doesn't know the meaning of rape. He might have convinced 4 ladies to have sex with him on a first date. I don't wanna believe one human can be so stupid to declare such publicly.

LOL, that scammer? But he insulted you too na. Nawa o!
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Maybe he doesn't know the meaning of rape. He might have convinced 4 ladies to have sex with him on a first date. I don't wanna believe one human can be so stupid to declare such publicly.

LOL, that scammer? But he insulted you too na. Nawa o!
I didn't bother reporting him 'cause he proved I was right all along with that ban. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by RoyalBlak007: 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mehhnnnnn
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by Gofwane(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
The guy resemble Airf sadrce1
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by joystickextend1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Just imagine angry..
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by djsalvation122(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'Selling Point' Ladies always have a way of driving men crazy with their selling point....lol Click the below to see pictures serious ones oh lol girls enh http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/see-way-this-lady-is-driving-her-man.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by Macgreat(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
He attention seeking
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
ClitoPen:
He deserves this....

lmfao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by ZorGBUooeh: 1:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Hmmmmm!Sum sadist ladies enjoy forced sex.
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by ClitoPen: 5:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Gofwane:
Are u scared? grin Write the name well so that the owner will get a mention

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by Gofwane(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
ClitoPen:

Are u scared? grin Write the name well so that the owner will get a mention
no, I'm not scared. It is just that the letter "O" on my phone's keypads is not working grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:03am On Dec 14, 2017
Gofwane:
you guys are just looking for Airforce1 trouble since yesterday. haba! wetin e do una?
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date by Gofwane(m): 5:00am On Dec 14, 2017
RomeoMarvis:

you guys are just looking for Airforce1 trouble since yesterday. haba! wetin e do una?
But i am not looking for his trouble nah. They actually look alike!

(1) (Reply)

I Cloned Nairaland / Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation / My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.