Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) (29504 Views)

Abia Election: APGA Chairman Asked To Resign Over Poor Performance / Police Arrested Man With Result Sheets Showing PDP Won Election, APGA Alleges / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
fight n kill yourselves.
I will come back tomorrow n count the scores. over 1.5 .
over n out
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
how I wish I am a plastic manufacturer. they will still buy more after this destruction.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Apc overpowering obiano even in his home town.up ayaka nsugbe.he will soon be ayaka aguleri.apc.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Apc overpowering obiano even in his home town.up ayaka nsugbe.he will soon be ayaka aguleri.apc..
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
May God see u people true
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
datz y those with common sense will boycott the pay per view madness match on the 18th. Biafra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by checkedout: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
nNEOo:
The obvious reasons why they're fighting are

1) they're alive ;

think about it Mandela is dead he can no longer fight..... get the drill yet? that ryt Dead men don't fight

2)they're not sick ;

common let face , you don't have to fight when you could just saddle down the street for #50 agbó and perhaps a sachet of action bitters , heard it works flawless when mixed together (am definitely thinking about d chances of me mixing 1)

3)plastic chairs ;

think about it , it typical with touts n club boiz,breaking chairs is a must at the slightest signal del go , am sure there would have think it twice if it was an electric boiler , electric pole , matchets , saw, sword, Dane gun , ak47, Grenade , atomic bomb , hydrogen bomb , nuclear bomb that was littered everywhere like these chairs and bottles

4) Buhari:

this fight is because of Buhari, ask yourself , if not for Buhari would they be fighting and hurting each other's feelings .

Cos of the number 4...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
seunmsg:

We had peaceful election in Ondo state last year. The gladiators in Anambra should look within and themselves to order.

Anambrans don't believe in "Come and chop rice and vote for me" politics.

Slaves have nothing to fight for!

Freeborns and Warriors vehemently oppose any form of contamination that attempts to infiltrate their abode.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by David160(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Willie obiano is somewhere enjoying his life and getting ready for the polls, Tony nwoye is probably doing the same thing......and this people are here making noise and fighting over something that doesnt concern them. If you support a candidate show it through your vote not breaking of seats.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by aku626(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
nNEOo:
The obvious reasons why they're fighting are

1) they're alive ;

think about it Mandela is dead he can no longer fight..... get the drill yet? that ryt Dead men don't fight

2)they're not sick ;

common let face , you don't have to fight when you could just saddle down the street for #50 agbó and perhaps a sachet of action bitters , heard it works flawless when mixed together (am definitely thinking about d chances of me mixing 1)

3)plastic chairs ;

think about it , it typical with touts n club boiz,breaking chairs is a must at the slightest signal del go , am sure there would have think it twice if it was an electric boiler , electric pole , matchets , saw, sword, Dane gun , ak47, Grenade , atomic bomb , hydrogen bomb , nuclear bomb that was littered everywhere like these chairs and bottles

4) Buhari:

this fight is because of Buhari, ask yourself , if not for Buhari would they be fighting and hurting each other's feelings .
I can’t put a finger to anything significant he’s accomplished
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
I already know that this election would be bloody, first of its kind in Anambra state. APC, PDP and APGA are not relenting, emotions are so high even if I still tip APGA as the final winner.
APC sabi spend anyway
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
senatordave1:
Apc overpowering obiano even in his home town.up ayaka nsugbe.he will soon be ayaka aguleri.
Obiano will still win, we all know Tony Nwoye has the FG and enough billionaires backing him. I only fear for PDP
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by kammali: 12:24am On Nov 12, 2017
Enywere the politicians hold their meeting there must be human been sacrificed don't be surprised....
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:36am On Nov 12, 2017
I'm glad the AK 47 was on safety mode.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by franklingud(m): 6:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Ndi aguleri ndi ara
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by Gkemz: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2017
APC imported touts always causing nuisance. By the way why's that tout called Tony Nwoye working tirelessly to bring down the peace and unity of ndi anambra. We are not known for violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2017
lastchild:
They are fighting for election that will never hold
Can one million of your type stop the election?
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by MYBLOCUS: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2017
BROSS PLS TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THE POST VERY WELL B4 COMMENTING
Keneking:
APC sef angry
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by net282: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Let the better side win
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Obiano will still win, we all know Tony Nwoye has the FG and enough billionaires backing him. I only fear for PDP
Why not stop this unnecessary sentiments in the face of superior logic and looming loss for obingo.all indices are pointing to an nwoye victory yet you still stubbornly cling to false hope.am sure you are one of those die hard fans that would believe that super eagles will win germany,spain or brazil even when half of the eagle's squad have injuly or are benchwarmers at their club.stop this and join the ayaka camp.apc kai je so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by jarx: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2017
vote them out. yul edichie for governor.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by akponomefavour: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2017
na wah for political tussle self ooooooh
Re: Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) by UDERE49: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2017
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

(1) (2) (Reply)

NJC Recommends Chukwuma Abosi & Aliyu Musa Liman For Compulsory Retirement / Aisha Buhari Returns From Mecca, Spotted In Daura For Sallah Celebration. Photos / Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.