Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) (29032 Views)

Obaseki Inspects Marine Police Post, 8 Gun Boats, Others In Gelegele Community* / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Akeredolu Commissions Navy Surveillance Boats In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by Daniel058(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Too many priest
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
northvietnam:
Wooooooow. .......

Nice machine, this will kill more Bloody Civilians .

Kudos to the Navy.

He who throws stones in the market.....

You are happy they will kill more "Bloody civilians". How are you sure you and members of your family might not get caught up in the killings?.

You might very well say "But I don't live in Warri". What you forget however is, Karma is a dripping Beeech!.
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by drmingler(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Louis055:
Have you ever wondered why top military officers always use walking sticks even when they are still young...

It comes with rank.

To them at that rank, it's like what an horsewhip is to a king.
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
DeutschJunge:
Uniform women are just house girls that put on military uniform.
Their work no pass to serve all the top men with pot belly.

There are no women in the military.
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
lonecatt:
when will the dullard and his crew start taking developments to the Niger delta?
If it is not gun boats it is helicopter, is Nigeria at war with her people?

You have too much sense for just one person.

Thank you for sharing.
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jerrypolo:

He who throws stones in the market.....

You are happy they will kill more "Bloody civilians". How are you sure you and members of your family might not get caught up in the killings?.

You might very well say "But I don't live in Warri". What you forget however is, Karma is a dripping Beeech!.

Oga preacher before you preach on

Google SARCASM
Thank me later.
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
northvietnam:

Oga preacher before you preach on
Google SARCASM Thank me later.
The way we hide behind sarcasm these days ehn.
Your sarcasm is flat, with no punchline.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by onadana: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Blue3k:
undecided they covered up boat.
What kind of yeye news.Where are the boats?Nigeria sef.
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by Okeytus(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
I dont even like the idea of seeing so many navy heads with stick, it jst started recently, wondering wer its copied from. I dont know wat their chief will carry then?
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Louis055:
Have you ever wondered why top military officers always use walking sticks even when they are still young...
Y. I'm curious to know
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by kolexy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
ladyF:
Nice...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

You don come again
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by northvietnam(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jerrypolo:

The way we hide behind sarcasm these days ehn.

Your sarcasm is flat, with no punchline.

The most important thing is that you now know the angle I was coming from
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by tepe23: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
cool

Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
ladyF:
Nice...

and so what
cos it's LadyF9 we should fry plantain
go and give a Bleep to wike
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
northvietnam:

The most important thing is that you now know the angle I was coming from

Sure but next time, to avoid "Friendly Fire", make your sarcasm clear.

Oya chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by tepe23: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
sad cool
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by WiseFool2(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
psalmhorah:
they are wearing native attire to commission boat ...issokay
No na suit the kings and their chiefs for wear.

Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by Lomprico2: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
I came here to see gun boats not some chiefs! angry
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by jibs4lv(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
ladyF:
Nice...

change ya style, it's outdated already ......attention seeker grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by Killurself: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Gun boat is not for killing of Niger delta is to protect Niger delta. Is like when you provide motors for security. Gun boat is for patrol water way and to protect innocent citizens from sea pirate, Militancy activities, cultists activities, community clashes. But we listen to wrong information from enemies of our country, be feeding people lies to planted evils in mind of good Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by sava: 12:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Ijaw and . Igbo people. You cross into an area delta state not expected to to cross
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by Dan18(m): 12:56am On Nov 12, 2017
The good part is...... The boats are made in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by coputa(m): 5:33am On Nov 12, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
For operations crocodile smile
It's for "operation octopus grip"
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2017
Killurself:
Gun boat is not for killing of Niger delta is to protect Niger delta. Is like when you provide motors for security. Gun boat is for patrol water way and to protect innocent citizens from sea pirate, Militancy activities, cultists activities, community clashes. But we listen to wrong information from enemies of our country, be feeding people lies to planted evils in mind of good Nigerians.

Oga, pronounced military presence among civilian population brings about gross intimidation and human right abuses especially in Nigeria. You think everybody complaining are fools? Wait until you have an encounter with military men and get beaten for the slightest reason.

Na so one beat me four years ago when I was in school for crossing their check point at night with with my phone Torchlight on.
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by newoffer: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2017
showing thieves ur fighting tools. we are mentally weak in this our clime
Re: Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) by Louis055(m): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Jerrypolo:

It comes with rank.

To them at that rank, it's like what an horsewhip is to a king.
I was actually thinking when the rank gets higher i.e heavier, they have to use walking stick to support it.. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail / Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters / SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.