Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,949 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? (911 Views)

Ur Virginity Is Ur Wedding Nyt Present To Ur Husband / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by Dandiaz72(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Today on my way out, a groom dragged his bride out of the car and started assaulting her... They were "en route" to their wedding reception.
if not for the swift intervention of his friends, he would have done worse.
The lady was obviously embarrassed;crying and pleading, i just felt sorry for her.
I don't know what transpired but he was totally wrong.
If i were to be the bride, i wouldn't live with such a man..." if he could assault me in public, what's my fate when we are home alone".
What are your thoughts?
Re: Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by GloriaNinja(f): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
IF I WAS HER, I WILL GET MY REVENGE BY SAYING ON THE ALTER THAT U WONT MARRY A MAN WHO ASSAULTS ME IN PUBLIC
Re: Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by LordIsaac(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
There are 3 sides to a story...remember this!
Re: Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by Dandiaz72(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
IF I WAS HER, I WILL GET MY REVENGE BY SAYING ON THE ALTER THAT U WONT MARRY A MAN WHO ASSAULTS ME IN PUBLIC
The thing sef weak me
Re: Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by iamJ(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Maybe them plan am lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by xynerise: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dandiaz72:
Today on my way out, a groom dragged his bride out of the car and started assaulting her... They were "en route" to their wedding reception.
if not for the swift intervention of his friends, he would have done worse.
The lady was obviously embarrassed;crying and pleading, i just felt sorry for her.
I don't know what transpired but he was totally wrong.
If i were to be the bride, i wouldn't live with such a man..." if he could assault me in public, what's my fate when we are home alone".
What are your thoughts?

I don't think a sane man will just drag his wife out of the car on their wedding day unless:

1. He found out she cheated on him
2. He found out he has been dating a liar.
3. Any other spiritual vices grin
Re: Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by Blackhawk01: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
I'll fling his fvckin ring back at him, targeting his forehead. sad angry
Re: Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by Dandiaz72(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
xynerise:

I don't think a sane man will just drag his wife out of the car on their wedding day unless:

1. He found out she cheated on him
2. He found out he has been dating a liar.
3. Any other spiritual vices grin

At least, he could've controlled his anger and not embarrassing her like that naw...
Re: Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
As much as I don't believe that story, that bride better run for her life.
Re: Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by Dandiaz72(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Blackhawk01:
I'll fling his fvckin ring back at him, targeting his forehead. sad angry
lmao... u no get joy oo
Re: Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by xynerise: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dandiaz72:

At least, he could've controlled his anger and not embarrassing her like that naw...

You have no idea how bad it hurts until you experience it... wink
Re: Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by Dandiaz72(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
shimmer1:
[size=12pt]As much as I don't believe that story, that bride better run for her life. [/size]
Hmm... i saw it myself
Re: Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by Dandiaz72(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
xynerise:

You have no idea how bad it hurts until you experience it... wink
U might be correct... what would he tell his guests?
Re: Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? by xynerise: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dandiaz72:

U might be correct... what would he tell his guests?

Simple!

Bye bye, I change my mind.

(1) (Reply)

(TRUE STORY) bleeped 2 Sister Cos Of Ice Cream / Hian! Come And See This 'cucumber' Pre-wedding Photo O / Man Who Requests His Girlfriend Transfers All Her Money To Him Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.