Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,910 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (73814 Views)

Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road / Plz How Can I Get To Sierra Leone From Nigeria By Road And The Cost. / Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by enet1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Good Evening all,

I will be visiting Ghana from tomorrow till Saturday with my wife. Please where are the fun places that I can visit at moderate rates and how cheap is transportation by chartered taxi/cab. Any more information that will make my vacation trip interesting will be appreciated.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Ugosample(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Seaworthy:
I'm of the opinion that Ghanaians are special human being. You need to be there and see how free, comfortable, special, welcomed, happy mind, change of mind about lots of things as you have as a foreigner. You would feel like your father and mother owns the land.

Have never seen Ghanaians fight throughout my stay. Have visited many places.

Ghana is a land of honor, peace, love, respect, and sanity rules them all.

Dress well like one from a good home if you are going to Ghana. Be neat and learn to respect people.
They won't just start hating you unnecessarily.

It is in Ghana you Will get to know that there are things we do here that are not normal.

Let the Ghanaians reading this be proud. You have a great Nation.

I'm yet to pour my mind.

You have said it all...

I'm so proud of our Ghanaian brothers
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Ugosample(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
This thread has reignited my memories and love for Ghana cheesy

I will be flying in later this year, to continue enjoyment from where I stopped tongue

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2020
Ugosample:
This thread has reignited my memories and love for Ghana cheesy

I will be flying in later this year, to continue enjoyment from where I stopped tongue

Naso
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Ndipe(m): 2:46am On Jan 29, 2020
Interesting. Love road trips and would like to embark on one around Africa.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by TheKhalid: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Great experience. Check out my trip to Nigeria's Mambilla Plateau. An amazing experience
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESqT0h7EI4c

IneedSugarMumy1:
Good evening nairalanders, anula to Ghanaians too oh

1week after my niqqa tell me say them rob am for Ghana, so me decide say make I reach Ghana make I go drop some things for am.

On Sunday 5th I go iyana ipaja for GUO transport make I book ticket after paying 19500 I go house prepare my things come ready for journey next day wey be monday
(Remember I never go Ghana before oh) and na through road.
Monday morning we set for journey oh, I swear from iyana ipaja to naija border na so we de stop for road driver de settle immigration, next stop to check passengers and small searching, next stop them wan stamp out passport's, ( shey na all these stress plane people de pass for up ) Not even to talk about the road wey some of the potholes big reach grave, after all these we finally arrive seme border....
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Hahnemann: 6:21am On Feb 09, 2021
TIDDOLL:
If u can't get an International passport, you can easily go for a West African passport.... Then get a yellow card.... That's all you need....

Last time I checked at ABC, twas 15k-20k. ......

Moreover... If u wanna go to Abidjan (Ivory Coast )..
Just travel to "Ejigbo"-Osun state, that place is like an Ivory Coast town in Nigeria theyv got busses going from there... Around 25 to 30k....

Pls Wat is yellow card?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by dreaonit: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Any news on going to Ghana by road of recent?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2022
dreaonit:
Any news on going to Ghana by road of recent?

Yes
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by dreaonit: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Is Border open now?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 16, 2022
dreaonit:
Is Border open now?

Open border or not, if you know your way around, you'll enter Ghana. People visit every day.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 30, 2022
dreaonit:
Is Border open now?

Border is now opened oh

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Adeyemiwrites(f): 5:33pm On May 31, 2023
Hello nairalanders I just came back from Ghana after 4 years,I travelled to Ghana the following year this post was made..2018 September...I will love to share few stories
Sad some of the nairalanders who commented here as of 4 years ago might not be allive again

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cowboyT: 6:03pm On May 31, 2023
Adeyemiwrites:
Hello nairalanders I just came back from Ghana after 4 years,I travelled to Ghana the following year this post was made..2018 September...I will love to share few stories
Sad some of the nairalanders who commented here as of 4 years ago might not be allive again

abeg how the place be?
housing?
jobs?
cost of living?
and any other thing, Cos I've been considering leaving naija since February but money dey do me wayo, but I go try gidi up by next month finally.
Pls share ur xperienze as e be.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by IyaTola: 4:56am On Dec 03, 2023
Adeyemiwrites:
We are waiting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.