Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (73919 Views)

Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road / Plz How Can I Get To Sierra Leone From Nigeria By Road And The Cost. / Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by bizhop01: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2017
PERFECT2:

Please, must I have a Visa before going to Ghana. I'm seriously asking Sir.

No visa,you only need ecowas card
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Kingxway: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2017
blacq2009:

Business goes fine in the north. It depends on your niche. Standard of living is relatively cheap compared to the south. And the people are very friendly too. You can get a landlord who cooks and serve you a compulsory share of the food.
Ok bro. I may visit there anytime soon. Just that most Northerners here are considered inferior to the southerners. Most Northerners do deny coming from there after long stay in the south.

What a world
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by mikeapollo: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2017
saintkeppy:
. Dem dey beef cos We dey oppress them na
Same beef S.A have for us.
We too dey show ourselves.

But hate it or love it, never a dull moment when you have Nigerian folks around in a foreignLand, they are prepared to light up everywhere with fun, etc.

They dislike the disgusting attitude and behavior and criminal tendencies of Nigerians!
Oppress who? Are you also ''oppressing'' Malaysians, Indians, Singaporeans etc in their country? Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by ibkayee(f): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2017
youmour:

Yea it’s me,how many years has it been now and you still can’t tell I’m real,how many more exes do you have to run through to see I’m the one for you.
Lol smh
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by saintkeppy(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2017
mikeapollo:

They dislike the disgusting attitude and behavior and criminal tendencies of Nigerians!
Oppress who? Are you also ''oppressing'' Malaysians, Indians, Singaporeans etc in their country? Nonsense!
. Hate it or love it brother.

#peace
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cescky(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2017
ibkayee:
Would love to visit Ghana

My wife am here...when ever your set
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2017
innobarca:

GOD bless you bro, I have thought of it before but as a traveler I normally love to ask people already in the country questions to know how it works there.

One more question pls,How is shop rent?House rent?How much,
Per month,per year?agent and agreement like Naija?
I think I have to just come and look around first, What do u think?
well im living inside a place call Anaji Estate and its the most expensive in that region follow by Harbour that place be like Apapa area. na white people full there im paying 160ghs per month bbut yearly the rest here n a nice place should be around 70ghs to 160gh if ur lucky they may not ask for 2 yrs from u. same as shop too but here its cool to get a land or rent a space and build yours

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol smh

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by ibkayee(f): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2017
cescky:

My wife am here...when ever your set
Aww all these invitations, you people are just awesome grin
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by ibkayee(f): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2017
cheesy how are you? hope u having a good day
ibkayee:

tongue
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Ghana... here i come grin
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by ibkayee(f): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy how are you? hope u having a good day
Day just started, give me more time to conclude lol

Hope you're well smiley

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2017
ibkayee:

Day just started, give me more time to conclude lol

Hope you're well smiley
Lool I am fine, typing a report, just that hunger is the problem atm
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2017
we can travel together, yea wink
Pynkylypz:
Ghana... here i come grin
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by ibkayee(f): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool I am fine, typing a report, just that hunger is the problem atm
Go and eat
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2017
The spirit is willing, but the body is weak in 2 hrs I will
ibkayee:

Go and eat

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
we can travel together, yea wink
grin
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cescky(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2017
mikeapollo:

200 million likes for you Bros...I stay at spintex, when I see the Nigerians here , I always dodge because from appearance alone shame go catch you for them, and ita easy to cipher that their into shady business,then their attitude.. chai..The worse part is this is the Nigerian story the world over

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by emmygzy(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2017
DaHrNn:

She is right...
Bros how far. Are you schooling in Ghana or what.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cescky(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
well im living inside a place call Anaji Estate and its the most expensive in that region follow by Harbour that place be like Apapa area. na white people full there im paying 160ghs per month bbut yearly the rest here n a nice place should be around 70ghs to 160gh if ur lucky they may not ask for 2 yrs from u. same as shop too but here its cool to get a land or rent a space and build yours

Bros I'd like to meet you

I think ur area is fair compared to spintex, where I stay.

I use Nigerian shippers to ship my goods and their terrible..I for like know your shippers
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by odinga1of: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Philippines no get owo naija better pass them

Hahahahahah they r crazy...... they easily love n their women are broke........... after given birth to 3 children, they r separated and still 29years of age.

Pakistan n Bangladesh they follow for back too
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by emmygzy(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2017
Kingxway:
Which Region is that? I live in Ashanti Region
Chief gimme ur digit. I'd like to visit Ghana.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by mikeapollo: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
no lie bro if u enter u go se your self people believe Accra is life and all, shit, come Tadi they call us Alata, my land lady told me ata is pepper thats yoruba and the first people to come here na yorubas in 60s they love eating people so they call them alata, the pepper eater. grin grin

My brother, your land lady should go learn the history better.
The Yoruba people (especially from Osun, Oyo, Kwara and Ogun) had been in all regions, villages, towns and cities of Ghana for more than 150 years!

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by emmygzy(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
come bro u go love am na sure city fukc Accra here naijas are like kings and queens. police is your friend banking are friendly. business is booming, walk any time of the day, at any hearing of naija even in market na oga give me your number, man TADI is the best im here presently lol its sunday tho
Would love to visit. I need ur digit.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2017
cescky:

Bros I'd like to meet you

I think ur area is fair compared to spintex, where I stay.

I use Nigerian shippers to ship my goods and their terrible..I for like know your shippers
wow what a small world. do u know i go my first goods in ghana ship through aramex office in spintex, Bluegate junction, but now aramex get office inside cargo section so we no longer come to spintex office again. wow thats lovely. naija shippers na shit dem all be, lost your goods with no apology, rude to customers like mad dem be. here man im enjoying what my country failed to offer me. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by benji93: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2017
blackbeau1:
it's not expensive tho. The problem is our currency has depreciated . Before now, things were cheap as dirt here
Naa, not true, "cheap as dirt!", tht's an exaggeration, the replacement of the old Ghanaian cedi did more harm than good, the currency depreciated drastically. Your stay in Ghana probably has not exceeded 2 years,na Koko and Kose you dey buy? Custom duties are relatively higher. The tariffs are almost doubled now, though it's normal that a stable supply of power should come at a cost.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by youngsahito(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2017
PHILipu1:

You miss the point.
It is easy to use i pass my neighbour generator to supply light to one single room than to use it to supply light to 3 bedroom flat.
Nigeria is far bigger than Ghana and things that easily work in Ghana will not work here.
Only Lagos consume the total electricity that the whole Ghana use.
you don't have to defend how corrupt naija system is, had it been that naija is Ghana we will still give anoda reason why there is no constant power.no excuse for our corrupt politician failures...

5 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by mikeapollo: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
population of Ghana 28million, population of Lagos 21 million...

Our problem is bigger grin

Who told you that Lagos is 21million? It is all exaggerated estimates. The last census put Lagos and Kano at 8million plus
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2017
mikeapollo:

My brother, your land lady should go learn the history better.
The Yoruba people (especially from Osun, Oyo, Kwara and Ogun) had been in all regions, villages, towns and cities of Ghana for more than 150 years!
no its u who need history Oya sit down LA LA bring pop corn, HIS 401 on the beat. Yoruba people in ghana have celebrated 200 years here in ghana, my LL was just speakiing about those ones who came around 1960 before dem first do naija must go wey we counter in Shagari era, and forget the 2 must go must go thing there is tribe in Accra ghana that are from Ile Ife Oduduwa descendant, they wont stop saying it every year independent day. they are GAAs. they are very hard working and beautiful like Yoruba. mainly in Accra.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2017
mikeapollo:

Who told you that Lagos is 21million? It is all exaggerated estimates. The last census put Lagos and Kano at 8million plus
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/lagos-population&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi4qPiCpLvXAhUFCuwKHRfhCoYQFjAQegQIFxAA&usg=AOvVaw1Dt2NzEkuT8Ehig1qtev4H

Google is your friend
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by mikeapollo: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2017
PHILipu1:

You miss the point.
It is easy to use i pass my neighbour generator to supply light to one single room than to use it to supply light to 3 bedroom flat.
Nigeria is far bigger than Ghana and things that easily work in Ghana will not work here.
Only Lagos consume the total electricity that the whole Ghana use.

Keep deceiving yourself. Who told you that Lagos consumes the total electricity that the whole of Ghana uses?
Ghana today has installed capacity of close to 4000MW and Nigeria is struggling with 5000MW. Comparatively, Ghana is far ahead of Nigeria.
It is not about size or quantity. It is the quality that matters!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.