Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (13613 Views)

Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / 15 Popular Nigerian Websites To Post Their Stories For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by eph12(m): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Zuby and maxi
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by apholaryn: 7:36am On Nov 13, 2017
the devil who loved me..David flo

players curse ...davidflo

the claw the tiger and the tail( not sure the title is right)...Royver

the day the world ended..Royver

thorns in my boot...Domawoleye ( and his other stories)

lots of em I can't remember now

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Basics007: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2017
Davidflo- The Devil who loved.

Only story I ever read from beginning to the end on Nairaland
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by seapson(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2017
praiseneofingz:
ok only mad ppl read stories abi?
Speak for yourself
I've got chords scales nd improvs to learn than reading stories
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Fazemood(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2017
Oyinprince - Tarasha 1&2
Larrysun - Black maria

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by lanzini309: 7:51am On Nov 13, 2017
the midnight saga, sex and the city, and john kismet
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Prales(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2017
Most Nairaland writers are ethnic bigots. Some of them need a course on English grammar.
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Dessydemmy: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2017
KIMBERLY WEST
PAMELB
SHEWRITE

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by jakeFrost: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Ghostwritter- Lucifer's key
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by tripoli007(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Zubby77 away and back on time
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by yanshDoctor: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Zuby77 away and back on time.
i followed this over night

nysc sexscape by madnesscom
i follow bomber to bomber for update

and two other one igbo guy from primary to university and one calabar houseboy. don't really remember their names.

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by nawtibownie: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Glowingscenes-- Chocolates and sushis
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by prestigiouslady: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Holyman3:
There and back on Time by Zuby77
Still the best since 2013
Best so far. Zuby77, one of the best writers of all time

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Magnoliaa(f): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Woahh....

So no one has read Tarasha here?!
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Teebilion: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2017
The devil wears okrika by souloho19

4 Likes

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by go4success(f): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2017
This is the only story that has also kept me awake. Thumbs up to Souloho
SleekHoyeen:
The devil wears Okrika- Souloho19

Keep up the great work Souloho. I look forward to reading more of your works in 2018.

2 Likes

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nicheey(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Well ,my story have kept me awake through the night ,finding what to write next

8years in sambisa
www.nairaland.com/4005512/8-years-sambisa
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Cosmotelli(f): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2017
The adventure of Corper John by Felnino, it has suspense, action, romance. The total package. https://www.nairaland.com/1545834/adventure-corper-john
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Abuklaw(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2017
I'm a voracious reader. So virtually all interesting stories here keep me awake overnight.

From behind the veil, an evening with Eva by kayemjay, to TiffanyJ series and other stories I can't mention here. Theses stories keep me sane and help me leave all the stresses of life behind me.

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by noble71(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2017
I don't read much but I think Chipappi story of broke Playboy got my attention and I read all grin, Nice one Chipappi I enjoy ur story keep it up.
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2017
well its been long time i read stories on nairaland.. i've read a lot

But the ones that kept me so up, was iyawo nylon bag by ishilove and one from Royver..cant remember the title..they were just too interesting..
i don't think ishilove finished iyawo nylon bag tho..that made me lose interest in reading stories here
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Cleopatra4(f): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2017
Rapmike - Velvet gloves
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Hantonia(f): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Oyinprince His Story Esp Tarasha Made Me Glue 2 My Fone, Mummy Marianneada Her Story Carries Moral Nd Makes U Askin 4 More Souloho19 D Devil Wey Wear Okirika D Story Dat Made Me Sleep 3am Fiyah Three Sides Of A Coin Vry Intriguing Story KimberlyWest Hmm Breathtaking SheWrites I Throw Way Salute Dey Is Always A Message 2 Pick Evajael Nl Baby Wonderful Story U Gat Mummy Chumzypinky Ur Story Red Ashes Wows Me U Jst Allow Natan DieBut Dont 4get Tradition O Bibijay123 Finds Ur Storyline So Beautiful Odas Are Skarlett Cbella She Can Kill Sme One Wit Suspense Kayo009 Nt Sure Of D Moniker Finaly Oga Divepen1 Weldon Sir,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by base83: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2017
Fantasyisland.... I so miss her and her stories on NL, madam please come back
Royver........... you have taken me to the spiritual realm, when the world ended and left me stranded in outer space. Please I need more dose to cure this itch cry
Repogirl.... i doff my hat madam all day everyday
Stag...... kiss
Zubby......... kiss
These peeps held me spell bound, Ishi I will forgive when she completes 'Iyawo Nylon Bag'
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Ishilove: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2017
booqee:
well its been long time i read stories on nairaland.. i've read a lot

But th ones that kept me so up, was iyawo nylon bag by ishilove and a from royver..cant remember the title..they were just too interesting..
i dont think ishilove finished iyawo nylon bag tho..that made me lose interest in reading stories here
I'm sorry embarassed cry
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Ishilove: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2017
base83:
Fantasyisland.... I so miss her and her stories on NL, madam please come back
Royver........... you have taken me to the spiritual realm, when the world ended and left me stranded in outer space. Please I need more dose to cure this itch cry
Stag...... kiss
Zubby......... kiss
These peeps held me spell bound, Ishi I will forgive when she completes 'Iyawo Nylon Bag'
I'm sorry embarassed
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by osuofia2(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2017
Davidflow-- the devil who love me
Chippapi__ diary of a broke boy
I read from starting to end... Those guys are gifted
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2017
1. Countless by TheBlessedMan 2. Tradition by Chumzypinky 3. Letting go by AudreyTimms 4. Silent Seduction by fiyah 5. Twine by bibijay
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by EvaJael(f): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2017
Hantonia:
Oyinprince His Story Esp Tarasha Made Me Glue 2 My Fone, Mummy Marianneada Her Story Carries Moral Nd Makes U Askin 4 More Souloho19 D Devil Wey Wear Okirika D Story Dat Made Me Sleep 3am Fiyah Three Sides Of A Coin Vry Intriguing Story KimberlyWest Hmm Breathtaking SheWrites I Throw Way Salute Dey Is Always A Message 2 Pick Evajael Nl Baby Wonderful Story U Gat Mummy Chumzypinky Ur Story Red Ashes Wows Me U Jst Allow Natan DieBut Dont 4get Tradition O Bibijay123 Finds Ur Storyline So Beautiful Odas Are Skarlett Cbella She Can Kill Sme One Wit Suspense Kayo009 Nt Sure Of D Moniker Finaly Oga Divepen1 Weldon Sir,
Thanks love
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by bizhop01: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2017
Who Care About Nairalanders Writers?
answer me
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by bemyguest(f): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Bukky Alakara by Shewrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mummy's Gateman And I (when Mom Finds Out) / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. / Tale Of Four Women.....(lilian's Story) Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.