Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (13594 Views)

Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / 15 Popular Nigerian Websites To Post Their Stories For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by classicladyk(f): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2017
devil wears okirika by souloho. silent seduction. no 225 katakata street
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Hantonia(f): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2017
EvaJael:
Thanks love
u always welcome dear
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Realist2: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2017
Explorers thread
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by bibijay123(f): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2017
crazygod:
Bibijay123. Obviously. Apart from the fact that she's the love of my life grin kiss, she can write suspense like say make u chop ur fingers just trying to find out what's gonna happen next.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Phlakes(f): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2017
Generation to generation and fighting back by queenxtar
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by baba11(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy life history. At the end, I doubt if the story was actually real.
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Ayokunlemi96(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2017
United in Betrayal
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2017
LemuelIrabor:

Woah, buddy..
LAASYO kept you up at night?
Epic!

I'm honoured to know that you feel this way though.

Thanks for sharing.

smiley

Tnks boss
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2017
Nephilim by Reuel (I don't think I've seen anything like that before, all stories with pictures and images, Woww... So inspiring.
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by TheBlessedMAN: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2017
shasha101:
1. Countless by TheBlessedMan 2. Tradition by Chumzypinky 3. Letting go by AudreyTimms 4. Silent Seduction by fiyah 5. Twine by bibijay
thanx 4 d mention my 6ta. I really appreciate it
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2017
I nor even knw say dis topic don reach fp

#SOA
#AUGMENT
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Chizzychinny: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Diary of a broke play boy and Cold by Chipapii
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Ziggyduben(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2017
There and back on time by Zuby77. That guys true story is off da hook. Geskiya
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2017
Chizzychinny: Diary of a broke play boy and Cold by Chipapii

Dış story too go well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2017
Glowingscenes
Foxyflow
Zubby*****
Flow 1759*****
Therock555
And kelvin...he wrote the assassins*****
Mynd44
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by PamelB(f): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Dessydemmy:
KIMBERLY WEST
PAMELB
SHEWRITE
tanx dear

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by odinga1of: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Holyman3:
There and back on Time by Zuby77
Still the best since 2013
One Cold bottle of Origin for you and Oga Zuby77
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Amhappy(f): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Delay Diagnosis by Souloho. I thought i was watching a movie
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by gulfer: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2017
Royver, I like the mysticsm of most of his stories...........always looked forward o sequels. cool cool cool cool
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Castleberry: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
The devil wears okrika by Souloho
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Castleberry :
The devil wears okrika by Sou.loho

Mha frnds always talking about dis story

Hope to read it one day sha
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Rick9(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Audreytimms - Letting Go ( chai am really reading it again and again )
Repogirl - Forever and Always ( Aunty abeg Na complete this story I check it almost every day it's been one whole year now since you locked the thread and abandoned the story , hear my plea.
Money soldier - Confessions of a Rough Rugged and Raw Naija Guy 1&2 ( the good old days missed this story sha along with kelvingrahics, Ashabie, Xsenga, 01emek nobilis, TrishaP and so many others
Smallville01 - MARY Apocalypse ( read this supernatural story and thank me later, I don't know why this guy left Nairaland)
Smallville01 - Blood and Thunder a Dawn of Justice ( Crime Action thriller )

And last but not least my oga at the top

Larrysun - Black Maria ( still running, this Larry too go write oh )

You writers if I have the means I would assist you all, cos you inspire us all. Continue with your good work

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by cstr1000: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
National year of sex and comfort
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by jarx: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Explorer all his stories
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by sunnedee2: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Who else but Money Soldier?
That guy story as a player and cultist in the University is the best so far on NL.
Many lessons learned...

PS: For the holier than thou people, its in sexuality section which should tell you that it contains sexual content.
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Sermwell(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Holyman3:
There and back on Time by Zuby77

Still the best since 2013
I completely agree with you! "There and back on time" by zuby77 is certainly the best I have read!
I also enjoyed the "devil who loved me" by davidflo cool
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Sermwell(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ziggyduben:
There and back on time by Zuby77. That guys true story is off da hook. Geskiya
Aswear its a masterpiece! Zuby77 is da bomb! cool
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Handsome507(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
where do we read dose stories from??
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Handsome507(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
where do we read dose stories from?? Hi
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by boyjo: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
aku626:
I envy those who have the time to read or can create one. I need a time manager

Did someone mention time manager? Here I am Sir. wink
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by boyjo: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Handsome507:
where do we read dose stories from?? Hi

Go to literature section.
Or click the profile of the monikers mentioned.
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Sexyolori(f): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Souloho- The devil wears okrika
The devil who loved me by one guy that I can't remember his name again.
Stories by eldega, dunno where he disappeared to sef
The perfect couple can't remember the author's name again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tale Of Four Women.....(lilian's Story) Fiction / When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates / Novel: "The Prince And The Poor Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.