Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (13609 Views)

Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / 15 Popular Nigerian Websites To Post Their Stories For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Coolgent(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ozila
All his stories
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sammy07:
Any story that relates to sex tongue tongue wink

See you...

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by cbella(f): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hidden Diamonds tongue (if I mention her she will come out) my personal RM grin

Chumzypinky's Red Ashes and Traditions
Rachealfst's wrong number, Anike, etc
PamelB's united in betrayal
Repogirl's collection of stories
AudreyTimms letting go
Larrysun's Black maria

There are more interesting ones from Shewrites, bibijay123, kimberlywest e.t.c

Fantastic stories, I can read over and over again without getting tired.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Sammy07: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

See you...
Wetin I do
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by cbella(f): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hantonia:
Cbella She Can Kill Sme One Wit Suspense

Thanks
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by frankline461: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Oyinprince -tarasha
TheBlessedman- countless
Evajael :That girl can kill somebody with suspence
and there are some many others I love too
Not to forget Cbella, that girl is writing!!

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Castleberry: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
collinometricx:

Mha frnds always talking about dis story

Hope to read it one day sha
You're still hoping to read it. Please start. The story is lit

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lmao

Castleberry: You're still hoping to read it. Please start. The story is lit

I have many stories now
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by EvaJael(f): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
frankline461:
Oyinprince -tarasha
TheBlessedman- countless
Awww thanks dear but na u be master of suspense o
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by cbella(f): 3:37am On Nov 14, 2017
frankline461:
Oyinprince -tarasha
TheBlessedman- countless

Thanks... I'm writing grin
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by rachealfst(f): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2017
cbella:
Hidden Diamonds tongue (if I mention her she will come out) my personal RM grin

Chumzypinky's Red Ashes and Traditions
Rachealfst's wrong number, Anike, etc
PamelB's united in betrayal
Repogirl's collection of stories
AudreyTimms letting go
Larrysun's Black maria

There are more interesting ones from Shewrites, bibijay123, kimberlywest e.t.c

Fantastic stories, I can read over and over again without getting tired.....
Thanks for the mention. You are a wonderful writer too. And we are excited more.... God bless!

2 Likes

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by yungking100(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Behind her veil 4goten d writters name
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by GODSMILEFOREVER: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Black Maria by LARRYSUN
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by badohemmy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
The Devil Wears Okrika..,
also check out this comic drama on love and Destiny... A Date With FATE - https://www.nairaland.com/4176788/date-fate-comic-drama-series
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ozila(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2017
Coolgent:
Ozila All his stories
lol tnx

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ozila(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2017
swiz123:
Man wey dey reason by flow1759 or rather flowey lol

Sex and the city by ozila or rather oziegberigbe lol grin

tnx
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ozila(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2017
paulaspearz:
Nit.e fury - the cartel

Da.vid Flo - the devil who loved me

All books by st.ag
Oz.ila - sex and the city

and Paulaspearz - curious, honestly I love that story, when reading its like am part of the play.

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ozila(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2017
collinometricx:
ozila-----witches and wizards, murica my river wife.. story continue
b.ibijay123

Life And A Sixteen-year-old By Lemu.elIrabor

Number 225 Katakata Street by cent..ino

Life Of A Celebrity by Abelo.sas222

AZE
ME : A Campus Crime Story by aobmedia2017

God Knows Tomorrow "Olorunmola" by froz.envictor

Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chi.pappii

ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by yungte.my

O.LU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) by olumi.de54

My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by Twin.kiet2

JUST A Taste by Abe.losas222

cold by Chip.appii

Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by chip.appi

Tochi's Dilemma by chip.appi

tnx bro, my oga.
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ozila(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2017
lanzini309:
the midnight saga, sex and the city, and john kismet

lol, I sight you oh
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
U Welcome Bro
ozila :

tnx bro, my oga.
But U Gats Complete D Two Stories
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Mhiztara(f): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tradition, countess, life and a sixteen year ols
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by hizzypearl(f): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Anike By @Rachealfst
Crunchy Like Minimie Chinchin
Yummy Like Indomie Noodles
Palatable Like Asaro Elepo
I Love It Daku..
Bless You Ma..
More Grace..

My Poem For The Story:
Anike o,
Anike Owo,
Anike o,
Anike Atata,
Alagogo Leti Leti,
Abeyin Aro Pelemo Pelemo,
On Lo Sode, Kowi Fara Ile,
Anike Ooo, Anike Ooo..

More Strenght..
cool

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by rachealfst(f): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
hizzypearl:
Anike By @Rachealfst
I Love It Daku..
Bless You Ma..
More Grace..

My Poem For The Story:
Anike o,
Anike Owo,
Anike o,
Anike Atata,
Alagogo Leti Leti,
Anike Ooo, Anike Ooo..

More Strenght..
cool
I can't stop laughing. All this oriki for Anike. Thanks for the mention sis. God bless you, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by rachealfst(f): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
hizzypearl:
Anike By @Rachealfst
I Love It Daku..
Bless You Ma..
More Grace..

My Poem For The Story:
Anike o,
Anike Owo,
Anike o,
Anike Atata,
Alagogo Leti Leti,
Anike Ooo, Anike Ooo..

More Strenght..
cool
I can't stop laughing. All this oriki for Anike. Thanks for the mention sis. God bless you, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by KlaireKlement(f): 4:33am On Nov 19, 2017
LOVE HICCUPS...... by Kimberlywest
SILENT SEDUCTION..... by fiyah
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
LOVE HICCUPS...... by Kimberlywest
HIDDEN DIAMOND......BY Evajael
Three side of a coin by Fiyah and every other story frm her
TARASHA . BY OYINPRINCE
Number 225 Katakata Street by centino
Apollux-memoirs of blood and steel,marvel chronicles.
Souloho19-devil wears okrika
Man wey dey reason by flow1759
There and back on Time by Zuby77
Every story frm my dear sis BIBIJAY123.
Creeza ,dat writer too gbaski.i love every story dat came frm his crib

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Appleyard(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Tosinex:
Nephilim by Reuel (I don't think I've seen anything like that before, all stories with pictures and images, Woww... So inspiring.

He abandon the story Na..
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Shobizz(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2017
Diary Of A Broke Playboy By Chipappi

Bukky Alakara By Shewrite

Betrayal By Coolval22

A Call From The Grave By Ghostwritter

These are d story have read n they are awesome. Though am not a fan of literature I read story when am free, alone or feel like.

more 2b read...
More ink to ur pen
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Appleyard:

He abandon the story Na..
na wa for him ooo, chaii! cry cry cry
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
The following writers' stories among others made me read all night.. In no particular order, they are:
Zubby77, Therock5555, LarrySun, FoxyFlow, Flow1795, Meneski, Chipappi, Angelinassto, Onihaxy, Oyinprince, Davidflo.

Please, i just started writing. And i am using this medium to invite you reading this post( yes you) to take the nearest flight/bus/boat to come read my story..
Venue:
www.nairaland.com/4220374/life-despo

Critics and Corrections are highly welcomed.
Thanks for coming, in advance..

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by meneski(m): 1:47am On Dec 12, 2017
WHIZKIDEFE:
The following writers' stories among others made me read all night.. In no particular order, they are:
Zubby77, Therock5555, LarrySun, FoxyFlow, Flow1795, Meneski, Chipappi, Angelinassto, Onihaxy, Oyinprince, Davidflo.

Please, i just started writing. And i am using this medium to invite you reading this post( yes you) to take the nearest flight/bus/boat to come read my story..
Venue:
www.nairaland.com/4220374/life-despo

Critics and Corrections are highly welcomed.
Thanks for coming, in advance..
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by vickyluvspices(f): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
meant to be-marieneade letting go-audrey timms false pretenses-repogirl love hiccups...kimberleywest the devil wears okrika tradition by chumsypinky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. / Tale Of Four Women.....(lilian's Story) Fiction / When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.