Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad (2608 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo / Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by desmond2pk: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Gov. Rochas is not alone. Here is gov ganduje of kano state. In front of him are Tins of Milo, crates of egg, cartons of sugar, kettles, frying pan etc.
Governor ganduje just empowered several youths in kano state to start tea-vendor business.
That's the type of vision our leaders have for their voters, while their children are studying in the best universities in Europe and America.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by madridguy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by sarrki(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Where is the boy ?
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by desmond2pk: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Wickedness

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by desmond2pk: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
Yanshayi Empowermnent Programme to 5,200 People across the 44 LG by Gov Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR.

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by obonujoker(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
God please don't ever allow me call Nigeria... a soo ....
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by swazpedro(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lol.. Well its empowerment it depends on how well they can spread their tentacles all this ones in front of ndokwa hotels make more than 15k on a daily basis, imagine they employ people and set up in different locations, it's not always bad as it seems.. Though this is not the kind of empowerment we need, let them build infrastructures that create jobs
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
What a disgrace of a country *spits*
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by femo122: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
angry

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2017
sarrki:
Where is the boy ?
Sarrki and Madridguy are one and same persons.

....is this the change APC promised Nigerians?

The other day, it was a governor sharing wheelbarrows, now this. cry cry

...what am I even saying, majority of youths in these places are illiterates and can only deserve things like these.
Cc: nextprince

1 Like

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by aolawale025: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2017
It would have been better to have distributed farming implements
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by yarimo(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2017
So OP you want GANDUJE to take all the youths in kano to abroad? Is that possible? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by BAILMONEY: 1:21am On Nov 12, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:

...what am I even saying, majority of youths in these places are illiterates and can only deserve things like these.
SARRKI IS A YORUBA HEAD SLAMMER

3 Likes

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by BAILMONEY: 1:22am On Nov 12, 2017
yarimo:
So OP you want GANDUJE to take all the youths in kano to abroad? Is that possible? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided
IT IS FINISHEDsad

1 Like

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:35am On Nov 12, 2017
BAILMONEY:
SARRKI IS A YORUBA HEAD SLAMMER
So is madridguy

2 Likes

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:36am On Nov 12, 2017
yarimo:
cry cry
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by sorom4: 1:44am On Nov 12, 2017
Nigeria is a past participle tense
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by BAILMONEY: 2:03am On Nov 12, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
So is madridguy
MADRIDGUY IS FULANI SARRKI IS YORUBA

1 Like

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by LoveMachine(m): 2:08am On Nov 12, 2017
aolawale025:
It would have been better to have distributed farming implements

Agric development would lead to real progress and financial independence. That's a dangerous thing for politicians who hold the yoke of a destitute constituency.

2 Likes

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by HoluwarTohbar(f): 2:09am On Nov 12, 2017
BAILMONEY:
MADRIDGUY IS FULANI SARRKI IS YORUBA
Guy, I speak 4 different naija languages.
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 12, 2017
yarimo:
Chai. This mentality is why sons of alhajis grow up to become alhajis and sons of almajiris grow up to become almajiris.
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by Mynd44: 2:50am On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by effty(m): 3:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Sarrki and madridguy should be among. This BMC job no too sure.

2 Likes

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by mediocre(m): 3:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Mynd44, so you deleted my thread where I called out Narldon as a fraud, with substantial evidence to back up my claim. Keep encouraging fraudsters, he/she must be really proud of you. Because it's not your site abi, enemy of progress, you will soon self destruct

1 Like

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by BAILMONEY: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Guy, I speak 4 different naija languages.
SARRKI IS NOT MADRIDGUY. STOP QUOTING MEangry
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by nextprince: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2017
[s]
HoluwarTohbar:

[/s]
And what's this thing seeking attention that must throw junks into my mention?

Where did you know me that your first appearance in my mention is cc?

Can't one simply log in to nairaland again without coming across nonsense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by coputa(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:

can't the boys be empowered by acquiring good skills

1 Like

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by baralatie(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2017
yarimo:
so an agricultural loan,fertilizer program, free education and improved health facilities is overreaching?
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by Hector09(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2017
What a country. Atleast its better to do this than for him to empower status
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
BAILMONEY:
SARRKI IS NOT MADRIDGUY. STOP QUOTING MEangry
Ok
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
And what's this thing seeking attention that must throw junks into my mention?

Where did you know me that your first appearance in my mention is cc?

Can't one simply log in to nairaland again without coming across nonsense?
I mentioned you cos you are very popular. You are the first Nigerian I know who did Nysc in two places.
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by FarahAideed: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Truth be told 99 percentvof Nigerian politicians have visions the size of fleas so you cant expect anything better than the nonsense Nigerians usually get .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam / "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike / Tinubu Has Problem In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.