Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam (2615 Views)

Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by conductor60000: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Catholic is my faith and Tinubu decided to ridicule and humiliate my faith today by hiring agebros and clothing them in priestly cassock used for the Holy Mass.

Thankfully I'm not a fanatic but imagine if this is the other way round.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Amunethseranu(f): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Biko this is the height of it ,like ??
Is he going for mass ? Tinubu egbukwanu mmadu ooo grin cheesy grin

16 Likes

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
My dear
Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by DispatcherLagos: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
angry
For doing this, Tinubu has bitten more than what he can chew.
We the christians in Nigeria will surely pay him back.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Arysexy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Very blasphemous act by scam called APC.

No Catholic priest wears Chasuble outside the Altar. Immediately after the priest finishes mass and enters d sacristy, he removes the Chasuble.

But this APC bastards gave a rumpled Chasuble to one NURTW tout to wear in d public.

God will judge them.

For this evil act, they have incurred the wrath of Christians

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Holybaddo: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Head would have rolled had it been a Christian that made a joke of their Alfa

6 Likes

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Arysexy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Amunethseranu:
Biko this is the height of it ,like ??
Is he going for mass ? Tinubu egbukwanu mmadu ooo grin cheesy grin

See d dirty purple soutan he is wearing under d Chasuble sef. Can you imagine the combination?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
K
Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Abitolola: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wind has blown o... A lie can never emulate the perfection of the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
The culprit is Tinubu and he is Yoruba.

I don't see why you should bring Igbo here.

Take your time, you useless slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Built2last: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
There will be war

Islam is always looking for trouble but won't take half of what they do to others.

Many muslims wont take Christian christian ticket

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Truthisunique2: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Built2last:
There will be war

Islam is always looking for trouble but won't take half of what they do to others.

Many muslims wont take Christian christian ticket
Yoruba Muslims are the ones looking for war here

Tilumbu himself Hawks his poster by the black stone of kaaba

So he is a fake Muslim without regard for any religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Burruchaga71(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nnaa mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn, what is wrong with this man called Tinubu? This man should be caged b4 things get out of hand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by DSC7: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Las las everything don burst...

Tinubu will be rejected by both Muslims and Christians...

His desperation is top notch angry..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Moh247: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
See finish..... When them don already Sabi say Na only noise you get like tiger generator
Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by TA4TA4: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Truth be told... The country would have been on fire if what transpired today was the other way round.

I don't know if tinubu is aware of this act or one of his overzealous imbecilic supporters decided to play a fast one on Nigerians...

This men deserve some serious flogging as shown below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9jZeRk5ps

Such desperation which makes someone to go to this length of hiring fake men of the cloth is a more reason why I am scared of tinubu becoming the president....

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Rickmann: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Arysexy:

No Catholic priest wears Chasuble outside the Altar. Immediately after the priest finishes mass and enters d sacristy, he removes the Chasuble.

But this APC bastards gave a rumpled Chasuble to one NURTW tout to wear in d public.

God will judge them.

That's must be one of Mc Oluomo's boys. grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Opoki(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why the desperation?
Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by popez: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why are you bringing Igbos into Tinubu's foolishness, OP? What is even wrong with some of you?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by CSTRR: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
conductor60000:
Catholic is my faith and Tinubu decided to ridicule and humiliate my faith today by hiring agebros and clothing them in priestly cassock used for the Holy Mass.

Thankfully I'm not a fanatic but imagine if this is the other way round.
Why Igbo?

Why not any other ethnic?

You are not helping Peter obi at all.

Is this too difficult for you to see?

People can decide to vote against Peter obi out of spite because of people like you.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
People are already trying to decide who to vote for.

Don't make them hate Peter obi.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by CSTRR: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
popez:
Why are you bringing Igbos into Tinubu's foolishness, OP? What is even wrong with some of you?
A lot of people are stupid.

Peter obi himself is tired of correcting them.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Snapchat: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

One of those fake Bishops has been outed as an ibo man from Ebonyi who is a known APC member. But in your usual tribalistic fashion you’d rather drag the Yorubas in your mess.
Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by Kingcalls: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Helinues follow dress like bishop...na y im no de active today
Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by conductor60000: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
CSTRR:

Why Igbo?

Why not any other ethnic?

You are not helping Peter obi at all.

Is this too difficult for you to see?

People can decide to vote against Peter obi out of spite because of people like you.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
People are already trying to decide who to vote for.

Don't make them hate Peter obi.
Not my problem. You can vote Abubakar Shekau as your president.

No one really gives a shit. But you're insulting my faith and I won't let that slide without reminding you.

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by PhenomenalAustin: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

SHUT THE FUC-K UP
ỌKPỌ angry
Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:

SHUT THE FUC-K UP
ỌKPỌ angry

If you meet your father tell him that he is "Okpo"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam by beerfraud: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Arysexy:

God will judge them.

Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief

(1) (Reply)

A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. / My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections / Anambra Government Welcomed Firm To Commence Anambra Rail Master Plan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.