Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) (68845 Views)

Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Ikorodu Bois Meet Femi Otedola At DJ Cuppy's 27th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2017
Hehehehe, BABA DANGOTE WAN TASTE SUMSIN

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2017
mayokhun:
FTC!!.. Money is a very good something o, I know say God go soon reason my matter.

Happy birthday to Cuppy, more life to her.

God has ready reasoned your matter. He gave you His only begotten son. Or has he not? grin

Please visit www.jw.org to learn more
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by bandad: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2017
mexxmoney:
I thought they said Dija was pregnant again. Can't see any sign of it in that pic.
Na you bleep am ba com troway the belle ko.
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by akponomefavour: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2017
life without money na insult
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by goldedprince: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2017
World don spoil, see riff Raffs like dija, falz etc they follow attend party where dangote dey.
This dj cuppy is embarrassment to the rich angry
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by babakb: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2017
This mumu girl no wan grow up, you dad is a billionaire and all you could think of is to be a DJ, I know people will tell me that it's her passion or youthful exuberance but she should wake up to reality and take full ownership of her dad's wealth or professional scavengers will sideline her after her daddy's demise.
I even heard her wishing she wasn't a billionaire's daughter? She wants to have a story to tell but only few of us made it out of the hood and comfortably telling our story most of my peers in their mid 30s are still impoverished in the hood
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by loluadebayo: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2017
I get the replica of this shirt way dangote wear
maybe the difference na where we buy am
I'm definitely rocking it to work tomorrow and telling everyone dangote and I dey wear the same thing �
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by Koolcat01(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2017
Cow boy style....
I lyk it
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2017
wealth is good..if for some reasons there was a twist in fate and atedola was just another civil servant working a 9-5 and earning less than 100k a month i wonder how dj cuppy wld hv been if she would even be a dj..how great it is when the stars are alignd in your favour..sha the rest of us can only keep our hustle up and hope for the best
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2017
Kenzico:
I wish that I can be like the cool rich kids!

cry

Not all that glitters is Gold.

Meanwhile, blame your parents for not hustling well... grin
Na joke oooo i dey ooo
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2017
Inequality is a big problem in Nigeria
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2017
aribisala0:
Inequality is a big problem in Nigeria

Yeah

You are right.
Economic inequality in Nigeria

But the yiuths want to be like them, but are not ready to work.

They envy the life of the affluent, but are not ready to put into the work
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by Walexybobo(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2017
make God crown ma hustle o to become a better father for ma pikins. abi na watin a go do when God has nt make my father a billionare like otedola.
Hbd to dj cuppy.
Oluwa shower me ur blessing wey pass otedola own na beg a dey begi o.
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
30BillionGang:
rich for rich, if u no get money? complete it for me

hide your face
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Ugosample:

Yeah

You are right.
Economic inequality in Nigeria

But the yiuths want to be like them, but are not ready to work.

They envy the life of the affluent, but are not ready to put into the work
Actually you miss my point completely..
It is not really about being like them. But equality of opportunity
1 in 10 Nigerian children do not make it beyond their 5th birthday
and those that do on average will die aged 53.

The fact is there is a small number of Nigeians to whom these figures do not apply

Equality would mean that every child has clean water and sanitation.
I do not believe her father is so wealthy because he has worked harder or smarter than other Nigerians? What is his business and what value does it add ? Is it not oil and gas?
Equality for me means equal opportunity to survive and thrive.
If a man gets rich through innovation he is to be admired but when it is through patronage and privilege what do we do . We siddon look.

At the turn of the last century America had billionaires who turned it into what it is .

We have billionaires going abroad to host multibillion naira parties
our president going abroad for treatment
If those countries did not develop their nations would we go there to party or healthcare

Equal access to the basics of life
clean water and immunization for children
health care equality is the most important thing
education and security for everyone

We all cannot have Ranch themed parties.

but considering the level of poverty in our country some of these displays are quite obscene.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by tigonana: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2017

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2017
ClassicMan202:

The rich also cry bro...... be careful what you wish for!
this is the truth. dont wish to be like anyone. appreciate God!
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2017
aribisala0:

Actually you miss my point completely..
It is not really about being like them. But equality of opportunity
1 in 10 Nigerian children do not make it beyond their 5th birthday
and those that do on average will die aged 53.

The fact is there is a small number of Nigeians to whom these figures do not apply

Equality would mean that eery child has clean water and sanitation.
I do not believe her father is so wealthy because he has worked harder o smarter than other Nigerians? What is his business and what value does it add ? Is it not oil and gas?
Equality forr me means equal opportunity to survive and thrive.
If a man gets rich through innovation he is to be admired but when it is through patronage and privilegewhaat do we do . We siddon look.

At the turn of the last century America had billionaires who turned it into what it is .

We have billionaires going abroad to host multibillion naira parties
our president going abroad for treatment
If those countries did not develop their nations would we go there to party or healthcare

Equal access to the basics of life
clean water and immunization for children
health care equality
education and security for everyone

We all cannot have Ranch themed parties.

but considering the level of poverty in our country some of these displays are quite obscene.
lovely write up
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by vertueptime: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2017
Dangote is always visiting people, i havnt seen any pic pf people visiting him. Or have u?
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2017
Why is it that on average 1 in 10 of our children do not make it past their 5th birthday.

The primary reasons are lack of clean water ,sanitation and immunization.

In short their deaths are AVOIDABLE

That is out of every 1000 children born in Nigeria 100 do not make it past their 5th ibirthday. In Sweden the figure is 4
If I was a poultry farmer losing 100 out of 1000 birds I would not be happy much less human children. Many will still die before the age of 10

I am sure the figure for the social class of Nigerians like DJ Cuppy might be like that of Sweden and in some other social classes the real number may be a much as 200.

Imagine that !! Imagine living in such a street or neighbourhood where kids routinely die in such numbers.

Are we even if we are not affected to pretend as if it is not happening.

So from birth the dice is already loaded against some kids.
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2017
fuckable Yoruba girl with smelly watery cunt dump by sharp Igbo guy dt strike wt precision
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2017
This Dangote often look unkept, I can't be this wealthy yet looking like a poor man.
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by giddy10(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2017
I just marked my birthday too, Dangote sir, I don't need your stop by, just employ me in your company and you won't regret it. 08136617414.
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by Strongbest(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2017
I have noticed something very common about these guys- the billionaires. They live and dress very simple. No need for a show off, yet they have it all.

The struggling guys like us on the other hand always like to appear expensive, with lots of shines shines and blinks all over us. Always trying to create trying to create the impression that we have a lot.

O my! God give me a heart like yours. I love a simple life.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2017
Jus take a gud luk at dis billionaire single dress wit cheap shoe ,he owned privates jets and nt borrow pose n compare hushpup dat ve notin compare but living in Gucci store
Maturity is hard to achieve
Pls I jus got dis gucci
Gucci fan
Pls confirm if it's ok
Buyin it for 560k
Any achievements if I get it

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by yewawa: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2017
Remember me for good oh lord......suprise me with good samaritan baba.......maje kaye bere pe olorun da.......
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by Reeberry: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2017
ClassicMan202:

The rich also cry bro...... be careful what you wish for!
Still far better than be poor.
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by dastudent(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2017
tballeyy:
Aboki na Aboki, no matter how he rich, see What the richest in afican wear. Na waoo

It's not an Aboki thing.

The more you grow in wealth the simpler your thought process becomes when it comes to vein things as you only need to look presentable and not flaunt your wealth.

People know his face, he has nothing to prove to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by dastudent(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2017
Strongbest:
I have noticed something very common about these guys- the billionaires. They live and dress very simple. No need for a show off, yet they have it all.

The struggling guys like us on the other hand always like to appear expensive, with lots of shines and blinks all over us. Always trying to create trying to create the impression that we have a lot.

O my! God give me a heart like yours. I love a simple life.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

It's called faking it till you make it.Give people the illusion that you are at a place you are not and get them to envy you. That is why a guy who just money miss road enter him pocket will be shouting "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" upandan.

When someone who is confident that his riches come with wealth will just relax and chill while the "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" guy is screaming.
Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2017
dastudent:

It's not an Aboki thing.

The more you grow in wealth the simpler your thought process becomes when it comes to vein things as you only need to look presentable and not flaunt your wealth.

People know his face, he has nothing to prove to anyone.
Actually it is not a wealth thing either.It is a poverty thing and it all comes down to inequality and social class.
As the basic ingredients of inequality disappear fro society there is less of a need for these parvenu displays.
If money has been in a family fo several generations then ostentation is less likely than in a parvenu.
The other thing is age. A 60 year old generally behaves differently from a 25 year old but if that 25 year old grew up with money and balanced parents they behve differently .
Those who come from kerosene using backgrounds will be different no matter how much money they get
e.g Madame Faka
If the most basic needs of health ,housing and food are available at a decent level for everyone. No one notices you as billionaire no matter what unless they have business with you.

Would you sit down and eat a whole turkey because you are a billionaire? Yes cou can have a private jet and yacht but those are luxuries. When people have no food no shelter or have watched their own kids die of hunger or avoidable disease then they think and behave dfferently when they get money suddenly
Billionairesthen become gods. The truth is there really is nothing going on at that party that is not accessible to middle class kids in an advanced economy.
It is such a big deal because of the inequality in our country.

Most children in Nigeria NEVER have a birthday party

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2017
iGISTMORE:
@GISTMORE

DJ Cuppy, the daughter of Billionaire oil mogul Femi Otedola, turned 25 on November 11th and threw a lavish ranch themed party at her father's mansion that was attended by her friends, musicians and all other rich kids in Lagos.

Nigerian Billionaire businessman, Aliko Dangote and Oil mogul, Femi Otedola are good friends and he decided to surprise his daughter DJ Cuppy by making a stop at her 25th birthday party in Ikoyi, Lagos.

Gist from GistMore
https://www.gistmore.com/photo-dj-cuppy-25th-bithday-party-billionaire-aliko-dangote-suprises

lalasticlala

The poor are too interested in what the rich does.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) by dastudent(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2017
aribisala0:
Actually it is not a wealth thing either.It is a poverty thing and it all comes down to inequality and social class.
As the basic ingredients of inequality disappear fro society there is less of a need for these parvenu displays.
If money has been in a family fo several generations then ostentation is less likely than in a parvenu.
The other thing is age. A 60 year old generally behaves differently from a 25 year old but if that 25 year old grew up with oney and balanced parents they behve differently .
Those who come from kerosene using background swill be different no matter how much money they get
e.g Madame Faka
If the most basic needs of health ,housing and food are available at a decent level for everyone. No one notices you no matter what unless they have business with you.

Would you sit down and eat a whole turkey because you are a billionaire? Yes cou can have a private jet and yacht but those are luxuries. When people have no food no shelter or have watched their own kids die of hunger or avoidable disease then they think and behave dfferently when they get money suddenly

There is having plenty of money and being wealthy. Wealth comes with wisdom. While just being rich with a lot of money might make you want to flaunt to the whole world based on your previous poverty status.

There are poor people who are wealthy.

These people will make billions tomorrow and it will not change their simplicity and thought process when it comes to life decisions. Hope this makes sense as this is not an argument.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.