Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi (28863 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 5:39am On Nov 13, 2017
Ladyjumong:
oh you are still at that, think i have time for ur lying ass.

you are no ebonyian. stop claiming where you not from.

and my LGA, if you must know. em an ezza gurl cool
You may do well to speak without aggression that might lead you to insulting people.

Lol, if you must know girl, I am from Okposi. And when I visit the capital, I stay in Onwe Road. I will soon be there next month.

We are behind PMB. Good morning and don't insult me
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by Ladyjumong(f): 5:43am On Nov 13, 2017
achi4u:
I'm from Ezza North LGA of Ebonyi state, the number of IPOB in the state may equal the entire SE.
As for people voting PMB in 2019, my dear better wakeup, even Dave Umahi will have to put his rigging machine to ensure he succeeded.
hello there. em also from ezza north. nice meeting one here cool

1 Like

Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 5:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i dont knw who in his right sense would give a fvck abou a failed leader like PMB.
not even his sensible northern brother.

buh if your lies would give you false hope likewise make you feel better then keep consoling yourself with one
That's because you don't know that 'right senses' is subjective. I have problem with people do always think their decision is the best, those that follow the crowd.

GEJ that did everything for you, yet you are still crying. I thought he built the entire SE. lol. Ebonyi will develop with Dave and PMB relating well. We won't indulge in any hatred and we won't let your hatred see the light of the day. The president will touch our soul as he touch the salt of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by Ladyjumong(f): 5:53am On Nov 13, 2017
mrphysics:

You may do well to speak without aggression that might lead you to insulting people.

Lol, if you must know girl, I am from Okposi. And when I visit the capital, I stay in Onwe Road. I will soon be there next month.

nah not insulting you. jus so you knw
you can continue with your lies.
nd for all i care you are nt an ebonyians.

just give a good reason i should accept that are'nt you ashame to admit that u are a fan of PMB despite mess he let dz country pass tru. except you are being paid for all that cus no sensible man would do that. insisting on the fact that ebonyians fancy PMB, i laugh in korea.
you knw what, all you have to do is just go out there in the street, mingle with the people and then get the bitter truth you are running from. cus everyone pretends like nothing is happening doesnt mean they are okay with it.

nd morning.
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by Ladyjumong(f): 6:03am On Nov 13, 2017
mrphysics:

That's because you don't know that 'right senses' is subjective. I have problem with people do always think their decision is the best, those that follow the crowd.
yet you are still crying. I thought he built the entire SE. lol. Ebonyi will develop with Dave and PMB relating well. We won't indulge in any hatred and we won't let your hatred see the light of the day. The president will touch our soul as he touch the salt of the nation.
what the fvck are you talking abou. do i look like i fancy any polithiefcians, GEJ whatever worse more PMB undecided

oh stop beating abou the bush cus deep down you, you knw the hard truth. igbos no matter which state aint a fan of PMB. just ave that in mind while you continue lying off your ass. i wunt be telling dz again.

you mean he will touch a fake soul. ebonyian soul

aint got ur time dz early morning, alot of far more usefull things to do than wastin one with a fake lying ass. so em goddam off. nice day cool
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Ladyjumong:
what the fvck are you talking abou. do i look like i fancy any polithiefcians, GEJ whatever worse more PMB undecided

oh stop beating abou the bush cus deep down you, you knw the hard truth. igbos no matter which state aint a fan of PMB. just ave that in mind while you continue lying off your ass. i wunt be telling dz again.

you mean he will touch a fake soul. ebonyian soul

aint got ur time dz early morning, alot of far more usefull things to do than wastin one with a fake lying ass. so em goddam off. nice day cool
It may behove you to do a quick due diligence study on my profile.

Just checked yours, registered May 2017 and here you are talking without considerations.

It's okay, kindly have a lovely day.
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Ladyjumong:
nah not insulting you. jus so you knw
you can continue with your lies.
nd for all i care you are nt an ebonyians.

just give a good reason i should accept that are'nt you ashame to admit that u are a fan of PMB despite mess he let dz country pass tru. except you are being paid for all that cus no sensible man would do that. insisting on the fact that ebonyians fancy PMB, i laugh in korea.
you knw what, all you have to do is just go out there in the street, mingle with the people and then get the bitter truth you are running from. cus everyone pretends like nothing is happening doesnt mean they are okay with it.

nd morning.
They say birds of same feather...... You might be flocking around those that are of same belief with you.

Do have a wonderful day. I think we need to end it here
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2017
mrphysics:

my colleague is from Okposi and my ex lives at Onwe road cheesy I am from Unwana
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I Will Deliver 90% Of Ebonyi Votes To Buhari In 2019~ Governor Dave Umahi

Cross Rivers Will Support Buhari In 2019~Governor Ben Ayade (Cross River)

Ipob yoots are really in trouble...it seems their 24/7 online camping trying to tarnish the image of Buhari Is Not even working in the south east grin grin
you no get chill for these terrorists at all
by the way where's evablizin sef
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
my colleague is from Okposi and my ex lives at Onwe road cheesy I am from Unwana
grin grin
Lol, that's great.

My regards to your colleague. As for your ex, I pray for both of you grin grin
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2017
mrphysics:

Maybe you didn't know who killed your brothers in Abia State. Why don't you want to take responsibility for your actions? What do you take Nigeria for? Forget about what your leaders does, when it comes to the unity of Nigeria, my dear, it's non negotiable and whether you vote or not, Nigeria remains indivisible. Once you have this understanding, it will form your next decision. Perhaps, you may need to read the words of Kanu again and get wiser.

People will come out to see him because he is the president. I have never seen the hatred in the streets of Abakaliki, maybe you think your shop is everywhere.

When 2019 comes, you will know better. Even IMO tried and it worked to some extent. Forget that thing bro
Onyeisi good morning ooooo day don break, no sign of Buhari visiting cheesy
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2017
achi4u:
Onyeisi good morning ooooo day don break, no sign of Buhari visiting cheesy
Lol, it's not today nah boss. That should be Wednesday or Thursday don't really know the particular day. Everywhere is being prepared for the arrival of Mr. president and his entourage.
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2017
mrphysics:

It may behove you to do a quick due diligence study on my profile.

Just checked yours, registered May 2017 and here you are talking without considerations.

It's okay, kindly have a lovely day.
So intelligent Ebonyians abound in this forum but always hide when 'they' came calling with their insult. Thank God my fight is yielding fruit. Before now, you hardly see anyone claiming Onye Ebonyi state except few. You rather hear them say, I'm from Ebonyi south na the Ebonyi central dey misbehave...grin
I'm a happy man today.

2 Likes

Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol, it's not today nah boss. That should be Wednesday or Thursday don't really know the particular day. Everywhere is being prepared for the arrival of Mr. president and his entourage.
Nwanne grin I'm sorry ooo, that's to show you that I'm not really in the right frame of mind to receive Buhari, for what reason kwanu?
Bro give me one reason I should be happy with Buhari?
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by cossyjay: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2017
achi4u:
So intelligent Ebonyians abound in this forum but always hide when 'they' came calling with their insult. Thank God my fight is yielding fruit. Before now, you hardly see anyone claiming Onye Ebonyi state except few. You rather hear them say, I'm from Ebonyi south na the Ebonyi central dey misbehave...grin
I'm a happy man today.
me na comfarm Ebonyi guy izzi nodo
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2017
Ladyjumong:
hello there. em also from ezza north. nice meeting one here cool
Nwanne m nwanyi welcome, nice meeting you.

Together we will make Ebonyi proud.
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2017
cossyjay:
me na comfarm Ebonyi guy izzi nodo
Welcome too Bro.

Ebonyi on the rise, haters face river Niger grin
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by BeijinDossier: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Ebonyi is only rising in gala hawking across Nigeria. Ebonyi people are not even Igbos. Igbos generally treat ebonyi people as slaves and almajiris. cheesy

achi4u:
Welcome too Bro.

Ebonyi on the rise, haters face river Niger grin
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2017
achi4u:
I'm a happy man today.
Lol, not really about hiding. Nairaland is a faceless forum and for security reasons people tend to hide their location. I have been in a situation that someone who knew me went to my facebook page and started posting pictures here. You never can tell what happens here.

There are many people from ebonyi state here. Both ngeneukwenu, lol.
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Ebonyi is only rising in gala hawking across Nigeria. Ebonyi people are not even Igbos. Igbos generally treat ebonyi people as slaves and almajiris. cheesy

How has this changed your life? Did it make you get any better? Does it stop the fact that you are crying for being neglected? Tell me how you are better than anyone? Perhaps, everyone from your place is rich. Make sure you die with your money.

2 Likes

Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2017
achi4u:
Nwanne grin I'm sorry ooo, that's to show you that I'm not really in the right frame of mind to receive Buhari, for what reason kwanu?
Bro give me one reason I should be happy with Buhari?
Lol, everything is about choice. I have decided not to fight any politician, I support who is on power and who my mind supports. I believe its a choice. But I don't join the hating fellows. Not for any reason.

1 Like

Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by Mekanus(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
BeijinDossier:

Look at this mofo, you think you are better than any Ebonyi man? Those who are hawking have chosen a legitimate means to make a living instead of being a robber like you. And we don't even give a fu^ck about being regarded as Igbo or not, it doesn't stop us from living our normal life. So go get a life motherfucker.
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by BeijinDossier: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Truth is bitter, Ebonyi people are nomadic professional gala hawkers in the day time and armed robbers at night. I spit on all Ebonyi people because they see hawking of gala as their highest ambition in life. Cursed people.

[s]
Mekanus:
Look at this mofo, you think you are better than any Ebonyi man? Those who are hawking have chosen a legitimate means to make a living instead of being a robber like you. And we don't even give a fu^ck about being regarded as Igbo or not, it doesn't stop us from living our normal life. So go get a life motherfucker.
[/s]
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by Mekanus(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Truth is bitter, Ebonyi people are nomadic professional gala hawkers in the day time and armed robbers at night. I spit on all Ebonyi people because they see hawking of gala as their highest ambition in life. Cursed people.

[s][/s]
There is no gain conversing with a retard like you, so just fu^ck off.
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mekanus:
Don't mind the guy. That's the problem I have with most of them. Even the low life among them think they can just talk anyhow. You will see them talking trash even when they contribute nothing to their family
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
BeijinDossier:

[s][/s]
Okay, this is what makes you happy, kindly live with it and try to help your family with it
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by PaulOgenyi: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
mrphysics:

Don't mind the guy. That's the problem I have with most of them. Even the low life among them think they can just talk anyhow. You will see them talking trash even when they contribute nothing to their family

But he said the truth, ebonyi people are professional gala hawkers
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by Mekanus(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
PaulOgenyi:
please go and hawk gala. 2nd class Igbos cool

[s][/s]
Who is this wasted spermatozoa?
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by Cjrane2: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nweze1986:
AS PRESIDENT BUHARI VISITS EBONYI...

By Philip Nweze

President Muhammadu Buhari will, early next week, join Ebonyi state governor, Engineer David Umahi to commission some of the mega projects that have changed the face of governance in the state.

The visit is a testimony to the landmark achievements in the last two years of Governor David Umahi as well as the good working relationship between Ebonyi state and the Federal Government.

Ebonyians are looking forward with excitement to see the presidential motorcade grace the smooth roads in Ebonyi land which are some of the governor's legacy projects... To see Mr President step his feet on the rich agricultural destination called Ebonyi. To see him rate the governor's rich scorecard in all spheres of leadership.

Feelers from the governor's office reveals that the President will commission three numbers of twin flyovers that are built across the African transahara Road running from Enugu to Cameroon passing through Ebonyi State, built to decongest traffic on that road, each of the twin flyover measuring 700 metre length. The governor has completed two and the third one is 80% done. Another project that would receive presidential stamp is the famous Ebonyi mall that is modelled after the famous Dubai mall. President Buhari is expected to lay a foundation stone of that mall which he will also come back to commission within the next 12 months.

The state government is also building a tunnel that dovetails into a flyover that is parallel to the existing flyover at Akanu Ibiam junction. And Mr. President is also to lay the foundation stone and that flyover bridge will be named after him. This project has 12 months completion period. There is also a federal Road that is 14.5km that the governor got the consent of Mr. President to build and the road is fully done. Also fully ready for commissioning is the18.5km road leading to the Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo which was done with concrete and overlaid with Asphalt.

Worthy of mention too is the 15.5km of Nigercem that road passes through the first cement factory in the country which is in Ebonyi State and connects to Benue. The 15.5 km in the axis of Ebonyi built with concrete isready for Mr. President to commission. 23.5km of state road which the governor built with concrete is equally ready for Mr. President to commission.

As of today Ebonyi state government has completed over 500 km of internal roads which is ready for Mr. President to commission. As an Ebonyian, I believe we have the stadium we remodeled as another evidence of good governance, we have the best VIP stands in the whole country in our stadium which is fully air conditioned and all the stands are fully covered. Mr. President will also commission that.

Governor Umahi has also given a nod to a minimum of 30km of concrete Road in each of the 13 local government areas of the state; with most of them completed while some have attained 80% completion. There's the water fountain innovations, the mushrooms factory, the waist recycling plant, numerous Agric projects like the Solar farm and the green house farm at Ezzamgbo, the one man one hectare agriculture concept and so on. The governor has breathed life into major federal roads that were once death traps.

This grandmaster of infrastructure deserves accolades for his achievements. He has done everything that needed to be done by anybody occupying this position for eight years.

Governor David Umahi has not just developed Ebonyi State. He has laid the foundation for the continuous development of the state.

Buhari is a shameless man. So he would actually go and carry scissors to commission the project built by the state governor and some LGA chairmen? While he cannot point to a broken bicycle wheel he mended as his own achievement in the zone.

Please someone should tell Buhari to come from Abuja and commission my own poultry and pig farm appropriately named after him. Buhari animal farm. Then he can give a sorry speech filled with fake promises of airconditioning the atmosphere and building a bridge connecting Ebonyi state to Abuja and refund everything spent on building federal roads, promises he has no intentions to honor and which he will not honor. Men, Buhari is a completely shameless brat we call president.

We have fallen to the lowest quality of human beings as President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by mrphysics(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
PaulOgenyi:

Okay, truth holder. Maybe I am professional gala seller. Since it serves you well, take it and endeavour to feed your family with it.
Re: As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi by Mekanus(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
PaulOgenyi:

As they hawk gala, have they ever asked you for food or anything? What have you ever done for yourself if not your parents?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus / Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose / Plot To Recall Senator Bukola Saraki Thickens, Date Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.