Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

"It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" (41285 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by MrPresident1: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Matthew 25:35
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by SWYM(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Can't save stupid people
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by bionixs: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
To those that believe in paying tithes as if your success in life depends on it, Y'all really need to sit and think well.

If you are successful, you are because you are successful..not because of the money you contribute for your pastor's private jet and upkeep. If you think giving to your pastor is what makes you fulfilled and successful, give to the obvious needy and see the you ll get in return.

Dbanj should pay more tithe to revive his dying career if it actually pays to pay your tithe.
mine depends on it
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by mrvitalis(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2017
bionixs:
mine expands on it
Deutronomy 14:22-29

That's the only place that explans how to tithe

Read abs see if you are tithing right

2 Likes

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by talk2saintify(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Truth..

Paying Your Tithe Doesn't Make any Poorer...So Wats the Big Deal?
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Yameater(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2017
obojememe:
D’banj also share his view about paying tithes and trust nigerians they reacted as expected

https://m.facebook.com/home.php#!/DBanjOfficial/photos/a.10150196407269928.328423.8176539927/10156081493909928/?type=3

I stand STRONG with Dbanj

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by tosima(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2017
whateverkay:
Say no to biafra. Nnamdi kanu is mad sad
BOY YOU ARE STUPID
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by JamesReacher(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
Every Tom, Dick and Harry now has a say in Tithes. The pastors don't point a gun to your head to pay. If you think you're doing the man of God a favour then save your money. They don't need it. Those who think it's alright to pay tithe would. I wonder how some of you want to worship God in a serene environment but can't pay tithe 'cause you think you're enriching a pastor.
Thank you Pastor's wife

2 Likes

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by cybriz82(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2017
so D'banj dey go church lolz whi be him pastor?
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Dongreat(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Mumu. Every artist goes through this phase, you can't be on top in music forever. When you give, you receive. Dbanj is already blessed, he is a legend

Wait dbanj is a legend?? A Legend??
Then we can agree the Fela Kuti and Bob Marley is a god.

3 Likes

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by bionixs: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2017
mrvitalis:
Deutronomy 14:22-29
That's the only place that explans how to tithe
Read abs see if you are tithing right
ok,thanks
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by sarutobie(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Matthew 23:23
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

Can any TRUE bible believing christain please in simple terms explain what Christ himself said in the last sentence of the above passage?

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by sarutobie(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2017
sarutobie:
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

Can any TRUE bible believing christain please in simple terms explain what Christ himself said in the last sentence of the above passage?
Still waiting......
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by BruncleZuma: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:

Dbanj should pay more tithe to revive his dying career if it actually pays to pay your tithe.

Savage much?
grin grin grin grin
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by freeman95(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2017
D'banj!!

I've gotta say this time...

Shut the fvck up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by FAMKAY21(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2017
I BELIEVE DBANJ. IS A BUSINESS MAN AND HE REALLY NEEDED NOT TO BE BIASE IN HIS CONTRIBUTION... BANGALI YOU ARE MOUTHED
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by chiamaka4g: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2017
After singing about pussy, they pay tithe..lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by williams85(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2017
Does God need our tithe? No. It’s in the Bible, Psalm 50:10-12, NKJV. “For every beast of the forest is Mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills. I know all the birds of the mountains, and the wild beasts of the field are Mine. If I were hungry, I would not tell you; for the world is Mine, and all its fullness.”

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by InvertedHammer: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2017
bionixs:
mine depends on it

grin
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by sarutobie(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2017
sarutobie:

Still waiting.....or are the anti-tithing brigades not hold enough to do so?
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by emorse(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2017
Stdaviding:

Genesis what sir?
Deuteronomy 14 vs 22.
Modified: Sorry man, I only realised that you had been answered after posting this.
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by bedspread: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2017
I AM A TITHER
I AM A MUMU
NO WAHALA

TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by goldedprince: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I dedicate this FTC to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, The one true God who created everything but does not demand anything from his creations unlike fake gods like Yahweh who is all sufficient but needs your money regardless
Please shut up
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by hopefulLandlord: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2017
goldedprince:
Please shut up
make me
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by goldedprince: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

make me
The way u responded so fast shows that u are jobless cheesy grin
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Mcowubaba: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
To those that believe in paying tithes as if your success in life depends on it, Y'all really need to sit and think well.

If you are successful, you are because you are successful..not because of the money you contribute for your pastor's private jet and upkeep. If you think giving to your pastor is what makes you fulfilled and successful, give to the obvious needy and see the you ll get in return.

I agree with your write-up except your last statement, and I ask why are Nigerians full of hate and jealousy.
Dbanj has paid his dues in the music industry both locally and internationally, it is not a must for him to have a hit every single time.
Nigerians focus too much on analysing other people's career and life, while ignoring theirs.

2 Likes

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by morbeta(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2017
mexxmoney:
Oshe!!! The kokomaster has spoken and that's final!!!!

It pays an Olosho to pay tithe, it pays an armed robber to pay tithe, it pays a kidnapper to pay tiths, it pays corrupt politicians to pay tithes.....if I may ask, which currency does God prefer...cos naira can't get you close to gate of heaven cos it's valueless. As for D Banj..freeze is coming for you.

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by hopefulLandlord: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2017
goldedprince:

The way u responded so fast shows that u are jobless cheesy grin

"Everyone who responds quickly to my post in which I quoted them is jobless" -goldedprince

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by goldedprince: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

"Everyone who responds quickly to my post in which I quoted them is jobless" -goldedprince
You make no sense, apart from being jobless, you are a pauper illiterate.

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by COdeGenesis: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2017
Dongreat:

Wait dbanj is a legend?? A Legend?? Then we can agree the Fela Kuti and Bob Marley is a god.
yep he is of course. Besides gods are of different types

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / Types Of People At Cross Over Night / Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.