Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

"It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" (41287 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Yyeske(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2017
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Jahdriel(f): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Why is there so much noise about this tithe issue, if you believe in paying tithes pay, if you don't keep your money or go very it to whoever you want, it won't change anything. Most of the people screaming give your tithe to the poor have never given anything to the poor, most of them don't even give to anyone, they're the ones taking from people.

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by lilmax(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
To those that believe in paying tithes as if your success in life depends on it, Y'all really need to sit and think well.

If you are successful, you are because you are successful..not because of the money you contribute for your pastor's private jet and upkeep. If you think giving to your pastor is what makes you fulfilled and successful, give to the obvious needy and see the fulfilment and blessing you ll get in return.

Dbanj should pay more tithe to revive his dying career if it actually pays to pay your tithe.
so from this your crap....it means we can pay tithe to pastors without private jet?
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by lilmax(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
To those that believe in paying tithes as if your success in life depends on it, Y'all really need to sit and think well.

If you are successful, you are because you are successful..not because of the money you contribute for your pastor's private jet and upkeep. If you think giving to your pastor is what makes you fulfilled and successful, give to the obvious needy and see the fulfilment and blessing you ll get in return.

Dbanj should pay more tithe to revive his dying career if it actually pays to pay your tithe.
so from this your crap....it means we can pay tithe to pastors without private jet?
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by frankpro27(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Who knows the tithe he's talking about! I dnt trust this celebrities again.

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by sinceraconcept(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2017
mexxmoney:
Oshe!!! The kokomaster has spoken and that's final!!!!
Christianity is indeed a joke. so,the final say is what a lewd singer says

2 Likes

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Benekruku(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:

grin grin grin grin
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by correctguy101(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I dedicate this FTC to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, The one true God who created everything but does not demand anything from his creations unlike fake gods like Yahweh who is all sufficient but needs your money regardless

Do you know this FSM is real?
Something exactly like the way Pastafarians drew the FSM was found deep in the sea, flying and moving it's pasta like flagellum about.

Got the vidz on YouTube. I think it's the mysterious creatures vidz I saw it.

May the Pasta Lord be praised, grin

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by hamilton62(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:

Malachi 3:8-10 King James Version (KJV)
Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say,
Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even
this whole nation.
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there
may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith,
saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows
of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not
be room enough to receive it.
If his career is dying and in your life time apart from this media who knows you and are you more wealthy than him... You insult who is further financial from your aground state judging by his financial and fame status...
My people say, he who doesn't know his elder is either mad or foolish... I mean no insult but you got to think inward before you dish out the nature of your undie while thinking of maligning others...
Thanks brother for your understanding... I am a living witness of the power of tithing in my life and business because it has be tested and retested and confirmed
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Abdulqareem: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
thanks to Freeze for pointing out this obnoxious and dubious ways of doing things. pastors prey on the fear of an average Christian. They brainwash them with the promise of heaven while they kept on buying private jets with the tithers hard earned money. Some even establish faith based school with the tithers money and yet the members of the church cannot afford it. Some of their children are now in open competition for beauty and luxury with the children of top guns in politics. They now pronounce themselves as demigod or vicar or viceroy of the Almighty. They now share and sell blessings and curses. They sell "holy" water, holy oil and holy every every. Some have even unconsciously worship them. Why?
With or without your pastor, your successes and failures are already predestined. The pastor is supposed to be a guide on what Christianity teaches. Preach morals and good values.

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by limitless101: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
PotatoSalad:
I work hard and I have sleepless nights and I see the results. I'm a Christian but the issue of paying tithe is totally unnecessary.
If you work hard, you'll be successful. Miracles don't happen. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. If we can touch the lives of people around us, the world will be a better place. See sick people dying everyday, lots of homeless people in the streets, children and youths with potentials but nobody to help them, yet we build churches as big and as beautiful as heaven and worship our pastors/let them control our lives. You pay tithe of 50k to your pastor every month but there's a young girl living across the street with dream of getting a quality formal education. You know about that yet you pay your tithe to yout pastor, sometime later she's influenced by her peers, got pregnant and end up losing her life to complications from abortion. Na religion we go chop? Whatever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me. Forget whatever your pastor told you about paying tithe, look into your heart and ask yourself this question; am i selfish or am I doing what's right? Thousands of churches everywhere yet it's like nothing is happening.. cry
I'd love to continue but the more i type, the angrier I get... This life sha.
God bless you richly! You hit the nail squarely on the head!

2 Likes

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by delexy123: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
sarutobie:
Matthew 23:23
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

Can any TRUE bible believing christain please in simple terms explain what Christ himself said in the last sentence of the above passage?
Common, you are trying hard to be too smart but you shot yourself in the leg with that same quoted passage. Yes showing mercy and faithfulness is important but that doesn't make tithing non existent. Christ was only saying giving tithes shouldn't come in the way of showing mercy and faithfulness. From the passage, he never condemned tithing BUT the Pharisees' showy attitude of giving tithes while neglecting mercy and faithfulness. Shalom
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by sarutobie(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
delexy123:
Common, you are trying hard to be too smart but you shot yourself in the leg with that same quoted passage. Yes showing mercy and faithfulness is important but that doesn't make tithing non existent. Christ was only saying giving tithes shouldn't come in the way of showing mercy and faithfulness. From the passage, he never condemned tithing BUT the Pharisees' showy attitude of giving tithes while neglecting mercy and faithfulness. Shalom
On the contrary, you are saying exactly what I wanted every anti-tithing person to see..Christ didn’t condemn tithing, he only said that there were more important things than tithing, but that even though tithing was a lesser requirement of a christain it should also be done just as well as the more important things..

2 Likes

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by pressplay411(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

FSM is real!!!!!!

You didn't answer the question.
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by PotatoSalad(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
limitless101:
God bless you richly! You hit the nail squarely on the head!
God bless you too. If I follow what everyone's saying, I have more than 1.5m of unpaid tithe this year. I'll gladly go to Parklane hospital or UNTH and anonymously pay for the bills of some of the sick persons there.
I will be happy doing that knowing that I've released the burden of some people. We all have to shine the light in whichever way we can.
Life isn't fair man

3 Likes

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by RegalD(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dongreat:
Everybody wants to sound relevant and use this tithing jargon to trend. What we fail to ask ourselves is why is a God so powerfully potriated in the Bible needs physical cash? As powerful potraited he must be omnipotent and omnipotent don’t need a specific house for worshipping nor does he need money?
I implore you to read, research, watch documentaries and ask questions.
Read research and watch documentaries provided by the same whites you accused of imposing untrue religion on us...I can't defend God 'cos he doesn't need defending believe what you may, time shall tell...BTW it is true God does not need your cash but he wants gratitude and if tithing is way then continue...may God reveal himself to you and save your soul
imagine the type of people arguing about what should be done right whence the simple task of being a good human they couldn't accomplish
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by delexy123: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Abdulqareem:
thanks to Freeze for pointing out this obnoxious and dubious ways of doing things. pastors prey on the fear of an average Christian. They brainwash them with the promise of heaven while they kept on buying private jets with the tithers hard earned money. Some even establish faith based school with the tithers money and yet the members of the church cannot afford it. Some of their children are now in open competition for beauty and luxury with the children of top guns in politics. They now pronounce themselves as demigod or vicar or viceroy of the Almighty. They now share and sell blessings and curses. They sell "holy" water, holy oil and holy every every. Some have even unconsciously worship them. Why?
With or without your pastor, your successes and failures are already predestined. The pastor is supposed to be a guide on what Christianity teaches. Preach morals and good values.
hmmm, if you were to witness the scene where Judas confronted the woman pouring expensive ointment on Jesus feet and said she had rather sold the ointment and give the money to the poor while Jesus told him to leave her alone what will your response be and who will you side with?
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by hopefulLandlord: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
pressplay411:

You didn't answer the question.
I've always said I believe there's god, FSM is his name

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Abdulqareem: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
PotatoSalad:

God bless you too. If I follow what everyone's saying, I have more than 1.5m of unpaid tithe this year. I'll gladly go to Parklane hospital or UNTH and anonymously pay for the bills of some of the sick persons there.
I will be happy doing that knowing that I've released the burden of some people. We all have to shine the light in whichever way we can.
Life isn't fair man
I am happy for you for thinking this way

3 Likes

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by olabrad: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
mexxmoney:
Oshe!!! The kokomaster has spoken and that's final!!!!

Yeah, because the kokomaster is the one that gave you Christianity. Most of you so-called Pentecostals are alarmingly empty.

Even if it isn't in the Bible, it is acceptable because kokomaster has spoken? Chai.

You Pentecostals are daily defying the name of Christ.
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by delexy123: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
sarutobie:

On the contrary, you are saying exactly what I wanted every anti-tithing person to see..Christ didn’t condemn tithing, he only said that there were more important things than tithing, but that even though tithing was a lesser requirement of a christain it should also be done just as well as the more important things..
Oh! my bad, I thought you are among those bashing tithing. Sorry for the misconstrue.

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by RegalD(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
With or without your pastor, your successes and failures are already predestined. The pastor is supposed to be a guide on what Christianity teaches. Preach morals and good values. [/quote]
there are principle laid down that can make man succesful... There is success by the works of man and there is success by the grace of God...
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by delexy123: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
olabrad:

Yeah, because the kokomaster is the one that gave you Christianity. Most of you so-called Pentecostals are alarmingly empty.

Even if it isn't in the Bible, it is acceptable because kokomaster has spoken? Chai.

You Pentecostals are daily defying the name of Christ.
I know it will surely come to this. You guys are now showing your true selves... How far my Catholic friend?
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
I can guarantee that this guy avoids tax at all cost, but have no problems with tithe, what a shame.
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by BakireBulmaker: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why are mischievous looonatics concerned that some people pay tithe?

It's my choice. I believe in it. I don't want to rob God.

Go and die if you are pained.
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by olabrad: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
delexy123:
I know it will surely come to this. You guys are now showing your true selves... How far my Catholic friend?

You shout about tithe without biblical backing. But when Catholics do things you think aren't in the Bible, you shout "indoctrination ". This one you are doing, is it not empty indoctrination? So, how are you different from Catholics?

You don't even believe in the Bible anymore; your new source of belief is now kokomaster. What a blind so-called Christian
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Horlufemi(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I dedicate this FTC to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, The one true God who created everything but does not demand anything from his creations unlike fake gods like Yahweh who is all sufficient but needs your money regardless

It's not your fault. I blame those idiotic men
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by BERNIMOORE: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
delexy123:
James 2 vs 10
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by 6UEE: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:

Please, who knows where dangote pays his tithe, I have mine here. I'm serious.
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by eopabola: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
New Living Translation Malachi 3:10
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies, "I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Temysteve(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:

your brain is too infinitesimal to comprehend with what he said! Period.

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Leonbonapart(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
may your blasphemy finds you out. May you not go unpunished

Hopeless Landservant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / Types Of People At Cross Over Night / Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.