Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (52256 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Oxster(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spicycat:
This picture says it all undecided undecided

Lets talk & leave tha post,,,are you the one@ dp??
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by netflicks(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
This man is a politician and also a pastor with swagz like celebrities.. grin
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by dandollaz: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
They can be mobbed by cloud of people.hence police security is necessary.even Peter use knife they secure Jesus.as that idiot wan arrest Jesus Na so Peter comot him ear one hand.Abeg when did mog became our problem.is that to divert attention from APC shit

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by hopexter(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Religion is the biggest Scam to mankind. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by olowobaba10: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
IF OUR USELESS POLICE CAN PROTECT AND HOLD UMBRELLA FOR ORDINARY CHINESE WHILE THEY ARE ANSWERING PHONE HERE IN NIGERIA, WHAT IS WRONG IN DOING THE SAME FOR THE APOSTLE?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
BE SURE OF WAT U SAY OR U KEEP SHUT.... COS IF GOD SEES IT OTHERWISE, U PUT YOUR SELF IN A MESS
fuvk! all them pastors fuvk that God of yours too! they are all crooks and fraudsters.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Spicycat(f): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Oxster:

Lets talk & leave tha post,,,are you the one@ dp??

Don't get what you're talking about. embarassed
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
dandollaz:
They can be mobbed by cloud of people.hence police security is necessary.even Peter use knife they secure Jesus.as that idiot wan arrest Jesus Na so Peter comot him ear one hand.Abeg when did mog became our problem.is that to divert attention from APC shit
you may believe that, but we all knows that this guy is a crook.he can fool you but he can not fool me cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Thyroyal: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
God av mercy on u
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
crooked pastor! i pity his gullible followers.

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by otivere: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Can some body who read the bible tell me the functions of Jesus apostle. Why it was difficult for the woman with issue of blood to touch Jesus? Jesus rude on a white horse that have never been used by any one. If you equate that horse to modern day, is equal a Farrier, Bentley, Rose Royce. When these men of God start their humble beginning you where not there. Stop pleasing curse upon your self as judgement is for the Lord only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Oxster(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spicycat:

Chkd ur profile,Are you the one@ de picture??
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by dandollaz: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
gypsey:
you may believe that, but we all knows that this guy is a crook.he can fool you but he can not fool me cheesy
I never one day listen to his message but I don't abuse so many of them because there is this saying that when a native doctor is professing for you.youu take some and leave some.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Jobabori(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
olowobaba10:
IF OUR USELESS POLICE CAN PROTECT AND HOLD UMBRELLA FOR ORDINARY CHINESE WHILE THEY ARE ANSWERING PHONE HERE IN NIGERIA, WHAT IS WRONG IN DOING THE SAME FOR THE APOSTLE?
Did Chinese sell water, handkerchief, wristbands or pray for people for protection?
A pastor that do the following should display believe in such by not asking for police protection.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
naija and Kenya ..

ii don't know which is most

dumbest.. religion wise or

may be religion stupid..

once again kudos to
fela..
the man who opened
our eyes to all this BS..hmmm

fela call am...
orisirisi..hmm

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by dvkot(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
but notin bad here nah, you fvcks nairalanders shuld free them... pope also use security, they are celebs too (pouplar figure) they can be mobbed by their followers, the security is just to ease movement.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by double0seven(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is a rubbish post. It makes no sense at all.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Helives: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
If Jesus had security guard, am sure the woman with the issue of blood wouldn't have been healed

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Julius2214(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Helives: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jesus was mobbed by same crowd and a woman was healed of her infirmity... If Jesus can be mobbed, then..

dandollaz:

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bionixs: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
zoba88:
A Nigerian man,Sunday Mbah, has taken to Facebook to call out Apostle Suleman after a security man said to be protecting him was pictured opening door for him.Below is what he wrote and how Nigerians reacted...

'This is your man of god with police security's but they sale to you for your protections, annointed wristband, annoited water/oil and car stickers but move around with heavy police security's.Does it mean blood of Jesus cannot protect them'.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/nigerians-react-as-security-official.html?m=1
what baffles me is that those who rant about pastors are not doing better than the people they claim to be under their bondage. could this be jealousy or what? until you tell me how you do better than them,in your class,office, business or achievements,you wasting your time. if I am under any pastors bondage,did I complain to you or ask for help? When most people share same opinion on any subject matter,I run because they are always wrong. the rate at which pastors are crucified here has made me to love them. same way Jesus was fought against and at last they saw that he is the son of God. beware of MULTITUDES!!!! 93%ters ,always wrong.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Topgainer: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
I heard Fulani Herdsmen wanted him down, he should protect himself. If he can afford the services of Police, Soldiers, DSS and Touts. Why not.
His followers will not want him hacked down by the murderous herdsmen.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by maleekfrenzy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Israeljones:
These pastors are also celebrities, who blames them if they tend to secure their themselves and their valuables...
This is not even my own problem, My problem is,

If these pastors are trully not serving the true God, they might still make heaven because they will repent b4 they die and the people criticising them will be somewea else because they get carried away with this pastors out of frustration and insult the true men of God in process... .

Even God has given us the hint alrdy... ''By their fruits, we shall know them''

God Help Us All...
noone knows when they will die
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
bobowaja:
Give strong reasons for it to be removed.
Uncle lalasticlala, Oga seun pls move to permanent site
Right question....why should we not talk about it?
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by dvkot(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
otivere:
Can some body who read the bible tell me the functions of Jesus apostle. Why it was difficult for the woman with issue of blood to touch Jesus? Jesus rude on a white horse that have never been used by any one. If you equate that horse to modern day, is equal a Farrier, Bentley, Rose Royce. When these men of God start their humble beginning you where not there. Stop pleasing curse upon your self as judgement is for the Lord only.
as in bro, i give up on naija... jesus rode a horse on people cloths, a woman wiped his feet with her hair, u think if private jet dey durin his time he wont fly in it? those his 12 diciples that are bouncin children not to get close to him nko? some people are fvcks and they reason with their balls

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by PheelzAlmighty: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
otivere:
Can some body who read the bible tell me the functions of Jesus apostle. Why it was difficult for the woman with issue of blood to touch Jesus? Jesus rude on a white horse that have never been used by any one. If you equate that horse to modern day, is equal a Farrier, Bentley, Rose Royce. When these men of God start their humble beginning you where not there. Stop pleasing curse upon your self as judgement is for the Lord only. Can some body who read the bible tell me the functions of Jesus apostle. Why it was difficult for the woman with issue of blood to touch Jesus? Jesus rude on a white horse that have never been used by any one. If you equate that horse to modern day, is equal a Farrier, Bentley, Rose Royce. When these men of God start their humble beginning you where not there. Stop pleasing curse upon your self as judgement is for the Lord only.
RIP English
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by saudatu(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
This topic should be removed

See mumu
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by perryy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spicycat:

He means wether that big breasted girl in your dp is you . Whose pix is your display pix? Yours or someone's ?
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by olaleye1355(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
otivere:

Full! How is Rose Royce = white horse?

Ode! How is apostles = soldiers?

Oponu! How "humble beginning" relate to the topic!?

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
BE SURE OF Wat u SAY B4 U Insult MEN OF GOD.
Cos IF GOD SAYS OR THINKS OTHERWISE, U ARE IN TROUBLE OOOO.....

I REST MY CASE
How was he anointed and by who
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by pauljumbo: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Leave them to their delusions. cool
But seriously I wished these sheepie can be "desheeped", it is not entirely their fault - they have been indoctrinated from birth and society and environmental influence is also a major contributing factor.

But pastors are more important to us than politicians

I think they need more police protection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road / Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.