Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (52248 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Raphudo2966(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pls let mind the way we talk to men of God. God appointed them not u nor I, so is not in our position to judge them.God will judge them so pls be guided. Thanks
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by billyG(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
did anybody notice d illuminati brooch on his suit?or it only me that has a 3rd eye?
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
this paito get fine shoes o
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by leofab(f): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
BE SURE OF Wat u SAY B4 U Insult MEN OF GOD.
Cos IF GOD SAYS OR THINKS OTHERWISE, U ARE IN TROUBLE OOOO.....

I REST MY CASE
you sounds d more like a goat..
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
U ARE BLESSED BRO... MAY GOD BLESS U AND GRANT U SALVATION.... Dts all I DESIRE FOR U MY BELOVED

I wasn't born in sin because I don't come from Adam n Eves garden of Eden. grin
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Organizer111222(m): 3:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Pastorprenuers
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by crafteck(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2017
HughJazz:
is he God?

I laugh, what makes a man a 'man of God,"

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bedspread: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2017
leofab:
you sounds d more like a goat..
YOU ARE BLESSED BRO
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm sure you'd like to get your hands on me and kill me

i cnt and wnt dream of killing you...... u are my brother...... but truth is , dnt castigate, you dnt knw who is who...... no one castigates,a genuine man of God and is not punished, Gods mercies have just been there for us all if not, i wonder the consequences that would befall sum ppl
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
i cnt and wnt dream of killing you...... u are my brother.....
I hear you

but truth is , dnt castigate, you dnt knw who is who...... no one castigates,a genuine man of God and is not punished
There are NO genuine men of god because Yahweh, the god they claim to be men of, does not exist!

Gods mercies have just been there for us all if not, i wonder the consequences that would befall sum ppl
its hard for nonexistent entities to make some consequences befall existing ones
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I hear you

There are NO genuine men of god because Yahweh, the god they claim to be men of, does not exist!
its hard for nonexistent entities to make some consequences befall existing ones
Okay........
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Oxster(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Kai, i almost choked on my own saliva viewing her profile.
Baba see brezz abeq

Lol,,asin ehhh,,,I no sure say nah Her oh
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,asin ehhh,,,I no sure say nah Her oh

Lai lai, can't be her at all.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Oxster(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Lai lai, can't be her at all.

Lol,,.gurls ehh,,,some gals fine 4 Ds world oh
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Ftom: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Well Nija people eyes are opening small small. E don teh these chalatans dey deceive Nigerians.

the one weh dey vex me pass na this TYPE AMEN AND YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE MILLION BEFORE THE WEEK ENDS. And u go see mumu people typing and sharing it on their Facebook walls.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Tonnierichy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
bedspread:
YOUNG MAN JUST TAKE MY ADVICE AND KEEP SHUT IF YOU ARE NOT SURE THE PASTOR U INSULT IS WHAT U SAY....

I am NOT A MEMBER OF OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY....but One thing I know is that u hv to be careful when u speak of Servants of GOD... unless u hv Proofs that he is fake

There's difference between judging and criticizing....Work on that one. Secondly, the person, Martin Luther, that solely pushed for more denominations of churches went against not only one servant of God but the entire Catholic church and he's a hero to the pentecostals today. But now anyone that criticizes a Pentecostal church or thier pastors today, is suddenly the Satan himself. Bunch of mediocre you all are. Even the Catholics that brought Christianity to us and compiled the Bible, today are no longer a church in the eyes of the pentecostals. You all should just sit down there and keep deceiving yourselves. Mr bedspread
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bedspread: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tonnierichy:

There's difference between judging and criticizing....Work on that one. Secondly, the person, Martin Luther, that solely pushed for more denominations of churches went against not only one servant of God but the entire Catholic church and he's a hero to the pentecostals today. But now anyone that criticizes a Pentecostal church or thier pastors today, is suddenly the Satan himself. Bunch of mediocre you all are. Even the Catholics that brought Christianity to us and compiled the Bible, today are no longer a church in the eyes of the pentecostals. You all should just sit down there and keep deceiving yourselves. Mr bedspread
KEEP TALKING CHURCH HERE OR CHURCH DER..
It's just an advice I gave. I guess u should be Matured enough to take or leave it.

Many people today are in a Mess all becos they Said wat dey shouldn't hv said about A GENUIE PASTOR ... Most Especially web the person is A GENUIE MAN OF GOD... I hv seen quite a lot bro...

IF U ARE SURE AND U SPEAK THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM, BUT IF THAT MAN IS A GENUINE MAN OF GOD AND U JUST TALKING BECOS OTHERS ARE TALKING.... BRO THE RESULT IS DISATROUS
GOD BLESS U
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Tonnierichy(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2017
bedspread:
KEEP TALKING CHURCH HERE OR CHURCH DER..
It's just an advice I gave. I guess u should be Matured enough to take or leave it.

Many people today are in a Mess all becos they Said wat dey shouldn't hv said about A GENUIE PASTOR ... Most Especially web the person is A GENUIE MAN OF GOD... I hv seen quite a lot bro...

IF U ARE SURE AND U SPEAK THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM, BUT IF THAT MAN IS A GENUINE MAN OF GOD AND U JUST TALKING BECOS OTHERS ARE TALKING.... BRO THE RESULT IS DISATROUS
GOD BLESS U
You are funny.
You just decide on your own that a man is suffering becos he spoke negative about a genuine man of God. That's myopic. There are 1001 things that could cause a man to suffer. Critizing a man of God's atrocities has nothing to do with touching God's anointed. Everything is about perception though. You've led yourself to believe in it so it's ok. Continue to wallow in it. I hope it takes you to heaven
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bedspread: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tonnierichy:

You are funny.
You just decide on your own that a man is suffering becos he spoke negative about a genuine man of God. That's myopic. There are 1001 things that could cause a man to suffer. Critizing a man of God's atrocities has nothing to do with touching God's anointed. Everything is about perception though. You've led yourself to believe in it so it's ok. Continue to wallow in it. I hope it takes you to heaven
OK !! Talk sir
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by orisa37: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2017
I think nothing other than Prayers for Suleiman.
For God is able to raise Soldiers from Stones in defence of His Servants.
God has just practicalised His different Powers of Protection on Suleiman the same way He use Buhari to order the return of Obiano's personal Security staff. Or those over ambitious government guards would lynch Obiano in Public glare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road / Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.