Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (52253 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bedspread: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
sirxbit:

Where u lostttt
Man of God my ass
Who made him man of God?
Anybody can just wake up and claim man of God and some idiots will start serving them as God.
Thunder fire all if them. Bastards
WITH THE WORDS FROM UR TONGUE YOU ARE WORSE OF ALL

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is why I STAND WITH DADDY FREEZE......I believe in God not these pastors using your money to fund their business ...their children are in big schools while yours are home doing nothing and you pay tithes and offering ....spit on them

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Sagay212: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
The question is who wants to kill a man of God and why would anybody want to kill a man of God? Why is a man of God afraid to die when he knows surely that heaven is his home? Why can't the man of God move freely without heavily armed policemen.

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
I was at a church program around that 2014 ....they collected the offering and tithe...it was time for the pastor to pray ...he said the usher to remove aik denomination below #100 that he want to pray for those who dropped about that ...I was like what the Bleep....that was the last time I went to church

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by tbibuzz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
BE SURE OF Wat u SAY B4 U Insult MEN OF GOD.
Cos IF GOD SAYS OR THINKS OTHERWISE, U ARE IN TROUBLE OOOO.....

I REST MY CASE

the truth is people are ignorant of the fact that what they say goes a long esy to ida destroy their future or build it talking Ill about a man if God is more dangerous than when u take rat poison eva heard of the portion of scripture that says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm .no b for only old testament d tin imply if God is out to get u who u wan run to for shelter ,back in d days Moses went out and married an Ethiopian woman which was forbidden in Israel Aaron and Moses Sista rebuked him what did u think happened? God smote Moses Sista with leprosy because she challenged Moses .Aaron was spared because he was a priest. angels are out to protect Gods own especially when they preach the gospel they don't mind removing u from the way if u know what I mean dats making your life unlivable .all of una wey they tok I just dey warn una sha.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Usguy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
you people should visit,auchi and see,how these fraudster called apostle suleman,intimidate people with fleet of cars as convoys,the moment he arrive the church,there start sparing bullet in the air,i pity the crowd of fools,who flood the church for dirty miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by sirxbit(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
WITH THE WORDS FROM UR TONGUE YOU ARE WORSE OF ALL
Gerrahere
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Those whose new 'jobs' is attacking pastors on social media. It's not their fault you're unemployed and frustrated. Please get yourselves a real job.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bedspread: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
sirxbit:

Gerrahere
REMOVE THE BEAM FROM YOUR MOUTH BEFORE U REMOVE FROM Others
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by tbibuzz(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Give strong reasons for it to be removed.

Uncle lalasticlala, Oga seun pls move to permanent site

in Nigeria people no dey c u wen u dey suffer its wen God Has elevated you dem go carry their ignorant self begin talk .u don't know how the man of God has fasted and prayed in his closet for years with nothing most times to eat, pastor Sam Adeyemi came to Lagos with only one travelling bag Nd very litl money, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ,ur seeing how Porsche the man is looking he carried speakers on his head for church programs he went from door to door to preach .Bishop Oyedepo the same .any pastor that will not emphasize on tithing is a wicked person because its a must for Christian as for daddy freeze and everyone against tithing they are just ignorant dats all I have to say

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by pascal558(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
OKorowanta:
Tithe money
Ur tithe abi
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by mysteryman2014: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
zoba88:
A Nigerian man,Sunday Mbah, has taken to Facebook to call out Apostle Suleman after a security man said to be protecting him was pictured opening door for him.Below is what he wrote and how Nigerians reacted...

'This is your man of god with police security's but they sale to you for your protections, annointed wristband, annoited water/oil and car stickers but move around with heavy police security's.Does it mean blood of Jesus cannot protect them'.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/nigerians-react-as-security-official.html?m=1

The claim is all that is for protection from spiritual attacks while mopol is for physical attack.smmh

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bedspread: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ericjohnsonjnr:
I was at a church program around that 2014 ....they collected the offering and tithe...it was time for the pastor to pray ...he said the usher to remove aik denomination below #100 that he want to pray for those who dropped about that ...I was like what the Bleep....that was the last time I went to church
hahaaaa.... if that's True then Dts really Funny and Not Biblical

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by sirxbit(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
REMOVE THE BEAM FROM YOUR MOUTH BEFORE U REMOVE FROM Others
Watin dis fool dey talk

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by tbibuzz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Those whose new 'jobs' is attacking pastors on social media. It's not their fault you're unemployed and frustrated. Please get yourselves a real job.

flesh and blood did not reveal this to you,NA only God fit give u this kind of words to speak brother u just said the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Give strong reasons for it to be removed.

Uncle lalasticlala, Oga seun pls move to permanent site
lalasticlala seun
this is totally wrong.
this is someones religion and bélief being toyed with here.
protect the image of such believers, just as you would 1000% protect the image of Muslims.

unless you are on a campaign against such believers
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bedspread: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
sirxbit:

Watin dis fool dey talk
U BLESSED BRO
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by creekman(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
zoba88:
A Nigerian man,Sunday Mbah, has taken to Facebook to call out Apostle Suleman after a security man said to be protecting him was pictured opening door for him.Below is what he wrote and how Nigerians reacted...

'This is your man of god with police security's but they sale to you for your protections, annointed wristband, annoited water/oil and car stickers but move around with heavy police security's.Does it mean blood of Jesus cannot protect them'.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/nigerians-react-as-security-official.html?m=1
Even his aides carry his Bible for him. This Apostle na real big man of God.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by lollarj(f): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
This topic should be removed
why ? Sheeple need to know.
I hope that hand sign is coincidental cos it speaks for itself.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
tbibuzz:

flesh and blood did not reveal this to you,NA only God fit give u this kind of words to speak brother u just said the truth

I just had to air. e be like their ministry na to follow pastors everywhere to criticise. Why do they drive good cars, why do they dress well. Will they be satisfied only if pastors look like beggars?

You don't want want to go to church? Great, don't go

Others want to go? Leave them alone

Life is simple
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by brightostar(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Purely illuminati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Mpanyi: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why push this nonsense to front page?
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by layus296: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
It is God that protects,but don't forget that has close has Abraham is to God.He had hundreds of army raised from his household for protection.Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
I CANT BEAR TO SEE U GO TO HELL OR DIE UNSAVED.. I hv to INTERCEDE FOR U
which country is hell located? and no need to intercede for me i would like to visit that country called hell.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bedspread: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
gypsey:
which country is hell located? and no need to intercede for me i would like to visit that country called hell.
NO..... I STAND IN THE GAP FOR YOU AND DECLARE YOU MUST BE SAVED.. I DO NOT KNOW HOW IT WILL HAPPEN BUT I AM SURE THAT IT MUST HAPPEN...
LORD JESUS, I HAND OVER THIS YOUNG MAN TO U..... GET HIM SAVED ANYHOW YOU WISH TO IN JESUS NAME..

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
BE SURE OF Wat u SAY B4 U Insult MEN OF GOD.
Cos IF GOD SAYS OR THINKS OTHERWISE, U ARE IN TROUBLE OOOO.....
I REST MY CASE

God created us in his image and likeness. God didn't create fools. He wants us to be wise. And when you're this foolish.... It is a sin.

Someone cut someone's ear just to protect Jesus. He rebuked him immediately.
They preach about God's power to protect and they themselves don't believe in that power. Bunch of useless hypocrites. Thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
NO..... U STAND IN THE GAP FOR YOU AND DECLARE YOU MUST BE SAVED
Fine! Good luck! with that! grin
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Israeljones:
These pastors are also celebrities, who blames them if they tend to secure their themselves and their valuables...
This is not even my own problem, My problem is,

If these pastors are trully not serving the true God, they might still make heaven because they will repent b4 they die and the people criticising them will be somewea else because they get carried away with this pastors out of frustration and insult the true men of God in process... .

Even God has given us the hint alrdy... ''By their fruits, we shall know them''

God Help Us All...

Oga, who is a man of God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by bedspread: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Maximus85:

God created us in his image and likeness. God didn't create fools. He wants us to be wise. And when you're this foolish.... It is a sin.

Someone cut someone's ear just to protect Jesus. He rebuked him immediately.
They preach about God's power to protect and they themselves don't believe in that power. Bunch of useless hypocrites. Thieves.
YEAH... BUT IF YOU ARE NOT SURE SHUT UP... IF U SURE SPEAK ON
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by Lamiri(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
Eyes are opening
Praise da lord!!!
my brother. Hallelujah , I thought I was the only one who noticed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nigerians have no chills though. Lol. grin

Ok lemme try this cheesy in defence of the men of God with security details, they are needed for
1. Crowd control - a man of God billed to preach at 2pm, arrives at 1.30pm without security, will be swamped by faithfuls who just want to touch the servant of God. He can be stuck in the crowd for hours .....

2. In reference to #1, for TIME MANAGEMENT. - a servant of God can have like 5 events to grace in one day, so he needs to breeze in and breeze out without much obstruction. He needs security details to be able to do that.

3. For security - Popular adage of "do your best, and leave the rest to God"... " God helps those who help themselves".... Yes God's angels can strike anyone down who wants to harm the man of God, but all that can be avoided, and wicked people have a chance to repent of dem see security in place, wickedness fit no too hungry them. Lol.

Anyways, Jesus was always flanked by his disciples. Not just the 12, he also had 72 other disciples (Luke 10). And a few of them were armed. He didn't need Peter to defend him but Peter still used his weapon to cut off the priest's servants ear, when Jesus was arrested (John 18:10). The disciples still body-guarded Jesus and wanted to prevent children from coming close (Matt 19: 13), but Jesus stopped them. Only time Jesus was alone was when He wanted to pray. Not that He needed them for protection, but He was always flanked by them.

Just my little explanation....

Not a debate. So any offensive mentions will be ignored.
Re: Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) by grandstar(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Read Matthew 23:4-7.

I shake my head.

Pls contrast that with other prophets of God in the past (Numbers 12:3)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road / Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.