Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (1219 Views)

Ladies, Have You Or Anyone You Know Dated A 419er? / Guys Can You Do This To your Girlfreind? (picture) / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by paxson: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2010
Closed
Re: Closed by 190: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2010
That woman is a very stup!d woman

sorry 2 say

is she tryin 2 hold u responsible for gettin herself scammed

face her and tell her

the truth that her N10,000 has gone into thin air

she should go Jump from a mango tree or sometin~

I hate such un-educated mother-in-laws

even her daughter sef~ is another entire mistake~

Both of em really need 2 go somewhere for direct yoruba counselling cos they are both dumb~

if someone used u to scam dem do they need 2 take it out on u~ its obvious they dnt trust u and if u find yourself

in future with that family,its your headache ooh not mine`

this is not my advice just my candid opinion

Re: Closed by funkybaby(f): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2010
First of all, why should you introduce yourelf to her ''ana yin''
Gosh, is that not over familiarity?

You've not met her mum, you are not yet married to her daughter or done any traditional rites yet you've already bestowed on yourself an 'in-law symbol''

Personally, any boyfriend that tries such with my mum, i will personally tongue lash him. ana ko, iyan ni. When you pay the bride price, done all the formal wedding ceremony, then you can call yourself anything.

secondly, why must you call her mum several times weekly? you see, you are gradually losing respect with her. Call her say once or twice a month, and at other times send a simple,polite text message. It might be ok if its the girl calling her boyfriend's mum often (even that should have its limit) but not the guy buzzing his babe's mum every week.

her mum is obviously very bitter towards the money she lost and her daughter must have painted you in a certain light for her to suggest you might be in the know about the fraud or maybe she thinks you have friends that are fraudsters and maybe they got her number from them.

stop calling her mum jare. if you have money, give 10k to the daughter to give her just to make up for her financial loss or when you go to her place during easter (that is if your babe will allow you meet her), go along with a nice gift/money for her.

btw: its the lady's fault that she was duped. such scam is very common in Lagos. why didn't she try ringing you or her daughter or better still going to the so-called police station before sending 10,000 naira worth of credit to a total stranger  undecided
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2010
Nawa for this 9ja scammers.
Re: Closed by paxson: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2010
@funkybaby, dats a nice piece, bt,u slightly gat d edge of d stick, i knw its a big error callin her often, bt i neva calld myslf in-law n she tu neva cal me her in-law, so i was surprisd whn she z som1 cald her n introducd himslf as d in-law, y dd d mother mentiond my name, r mine d only inlaw she has, wot if its frm her husband side nko, its al her fault, bt my concern is dt al my efforts to rch her inorder to swab d false impression were to no avail, she wont jst pk my cals
Re: Closed by kpolli(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2010
sorry to say, i agree with 190, ur mum in law is dumb n her daughter mite end up being like her
Re: Closed by abrahym(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
She saw something strange in you? Beleive me shes right
Re: Closed by Electraa: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2010
@190, no mater what never call someone's else's mother stup!d, it is wrong on every level no matter what she does or says to you
Re: Closed by paxson: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
@all thanks for your advices, but i dont blame her for vexing or putin on view that shes not happy with wot happened, but why would she indirectly indicted me with such allegation, something i know nothing abut, she shuld av articulate am to my ears instead of her ignoring my calls, its really painful sha, cos,i neva expected such from her, some that called me on upper sunday which was mothers day,was advicin me,asked after her daughter,and also asked if there is no wahala, evn promised her to check on her when the daughter come back from schooll, anywz,its unfortunate sha,
Re: Closed by busybody20: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
@190,

Pls whats the revelance of the Ninja pix with the topic?     undecided      undecided

Re: Closed by 190: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^

Dats rain from mortal kombat~

we guyz all know him~

before we are now men and have our kids which we are currently training to be Ninja's~

(1) (Reply)

Should You Keep Pictures Of Your Ex? / I Think Am Fading Away. I Need Som1 To Help Me / How Long Can U Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.