Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

A Lady Exposes Her Friends On Facebook Who Use Sex Charms To Tight Rich Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Exposes Her Friends On Facebook Who Use Sex Charms To Tight Rich Guys (1169 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / Niyi Akinmolayan: "Why Women Should Use Sex As Weapon" / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Exposes Her Friends On Facebook Who Use Sex Charms To Tight Rich Guys by craix(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2017
Nigerian girl on Facebook, Diamond Sophia Oyemen, post on her Facebook timeline reveled her four friends who use sex charm to tight rich men down.

According to her, her friends also dragged her to the native doctor but she refuse to their request.

Here’s what she wrote;

“U haven’t seen anything must I join in ur jazz business of trapping men using ur womb for rituals u girls are not ashamed dragging me to go with u to a native doctor’s house no b by force to do jazz live ur life

These girls are evil and devilish they are trying to tarnish my image but oluwa is on my side beware of theses girls cos they use charms on their men their men are like preys to them commanding them @ Goya success, Linda Edegbe Roxy Khalifer Anabel James

Abeg @goya success no go use jazz kill dis boy,d jazz wey u don use too much free am make e go find better girl for himself no b girl wey dey do jazz,Na crime say d guy b dey find relationship.”

Re: A Lady Exposes Her Friends On Facebook Who Use Sex Charms To Tight Rich Guys by ArchangeLucifer: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2017
My disciples
at work

Touch not my annointed lest ye be smitten.

grin
Re: A Lady Exposes Her Friends On Facebook Who Use Sex Charms To Tight Rich Guys by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2017
No be today e start. If your pussy can't do the magic, charms would.
Re: A Lady Exposes Her Friends On Facebook Who Use Sex Charms To Tight Rich Guys by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2017
O ga o. I cover my son with the blood of Jesus. No girl born of a woman will ever trap him with charm in Jesus name, he will not be controlled by any girl in the name of Jesus. No slay demon will blindfold him in Jesus name, Amennnn

1 Like

Re: A Lady Exposes Her Friends On Facebook Who Use Sex Charms To Tight Rich Guys by Consray(f): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2017
I smell something...... I think this girl is just jealous of her friends or probably she was rejected by the native doctor and the thing pain her like die.......
Re: A Lady Exposes Her Friends On Facebook Who Use Sex Charms To Tight Rich Guys by Khd95(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
they are trying to tarnish ur image...binssh what image do u have other than a slay mama...besides u are all birds of the same feathers..maybe ur own charm Don fade..u kuku say make u cast ur girls them own

some of these girls sef...yahoo boys Don use their destiny renew their work..
Re: A Lady Exposes Her Friends On Facebook Who Use Sex Charms To Tight Rich Guys by WizAkzy: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Let them continue destroying their lives with their rubbish.. Later when they come to light and decide to get married, you will see them shouting "don't judge me by my past, I'm different now".

Re: A Lady Exposes Her Friends On Facebook Who Use Sex Charms To Tight Rich Guys by TEAMvido(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
na their work ........

(1) (Reply)

6 Improved Methods For A Much Longer Intercourse / Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. / All This Slay Queens Are Getting More Mad Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.