Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra (2231 Views)

IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa / At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta / List Of Towns And Villages In Abuja (FCT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by akelicious(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
IPOB No election campaign hits streets and villages in Anambra . We need to flood Anambra with No Election campaign, We have the resources and we shall do everything humanly possible to make sure we compel Ndi Anambra not to vote. The work starts with you and I. What have you done to make this a successful one? Go and spread the news, come Nov 18th 2017 Everybody must sit at home. Go and tell your friends .

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/11/photosipob-no-election-campaign-hits.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by bot101(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bring it on!!!
Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by lonecatt(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
buhari and his zombified followers should go and vote that day,since they think it is all about guns and bullets.

7 Likes

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by authehighness: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
una poster don too much,we have seen and read,pls save the resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by Youngadvocate(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
If IPOB ever succeeds in this initiative, then there would be a paradigm shift in political power play of the entire South East

2 Likes

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by Isoko1stSon(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Very good step
Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by ivandragon: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
ipob are contradicting themselves & the relevance of their struggle has been corrupted...

if you are agitating from a society where your rights & freedoms are valued & respected, why then are you threatening others who have a different view of things?

or is it a matter of 'my way being the only way'?

you claim to fight for freedom, but you don't want others to be free...

ipob should just take a back seat & reinvent itself...

it has lost relevance & is now under the influence of miscreants...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by agadez007(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Every sane person knows that IPOB is a confused group

At First they were very Confident that no Igboman will vote until they Saw that Many do not believe their Bullshit,they Began begging Ndigbo not to Vote,when they Saw that their begging is not Working then they ventured into Threats "Vote and Die,Amadioha will strike you if you vote,stray Bullet blah blah blah etc" now they have Started Propaganda

Abeg Oga IPOB If you dont want to vote Fine,leave those who want to Vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by uwa1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
IPOB members alwz deceiving themselves.... Dat was how kanu started and said he was ready to die for biafra, and lead vibrant igbo youths to their death.... Wen it was his turn to act and show how brave and loyal he is to biafra... Hmmm.... The scammer ran away....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by ufuosman(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Election go take place wella
Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by eagleeye2: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
ivandragon:
ipob are contradicting themselves & the relevance of their struggle has been corrupted...

if you are agitating from a society where your rights & freedoms are valued & respected, why then are you threatening others who have a different view of things?

or is it a matter of 'my way being the only way'?

you claim to fight for freedom, but you don't want others to be free...

ipob should just take a back seat & reinvent itself...

it has lost relevance & is now under the influence of miscreants...

I agree with you, that they shouldn't force or threaten anybody who actually want to vote. But saying they have lost relevance is far from the truth. Enugu LG election should have corrected that impression.
To the topic, I am of the opinion that it's high time the political class and the family fight amongst themselves for who should rule or not. Let the masses take a back seat while those who benefits most from winning elections go out there and vote in whomever they want. Maybe things may actually change.
Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by ivandragon: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
eagleeye2:
[/b]
I agree with you, that they shouldn't force or threaten anybody who actually want to vote. But saying they have lost relevance is far from the truth. Enugu LG election should have corrected that impression.
To the topic, I am of the opinion that it's high time the political class and the family fight amongst themselves for who should rule or not. Let the masses take a back seat while those who benefits most from winning elections go out there and vote in whomever they want. Maybe things may actually change.

I think they have, whatever relevance they have now is the momentum from the early part of the agitation when the group was putting its message across in a fairly intelligent & fact based manner...

the moment they started insulting other tribes/ethnic groups, boasting, issued threats & turned kanu into a tingod, the struggle deviated from its noble trajectory...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by eagleeye2: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
ivandragon:

I think they have, whatever relevance they have now is the momentum from the early part of the agitation when the group was putting its message across in a fairly intelligent & fact based manner...

the moment they started insulting other tribes/ethnic groups, boasting, issued threats & turned kanu into a tingod, the struggle deviated from its noble trajectory...

The bold. That was Kanu. But concerning this election, I think the masses should stay away. It's high the political class earn the respect and admiration of the masses.
Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by ivandragon: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
eagleeye2:
[/b]
The bold. That was Kanu. But concerning this election, I think the masses should stay away. It's high the political class earn the respect and admiration of the masses.

those who want to stay away are free to do so...

if my memory serves me right, the highest percentage of voter turn in Nigeria is about 42%...

so people not turning out in numbers won't be anything new or revolutionary except of course voter turnout is less than 10%... now that would be an eyebrow raiser...

but forcing voters to stay home should not be permitted...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by BankeSmalls(f): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
ivandragon:

if my memory serves me right, the highest percentage of voter turn in Nigeria is about 42%...

so people not turning out in numbers won't be anything new or revolutionary except of course voter turnout is less than 10%... now that would be an eyebrow raiser...

Forcing anyone to stay at home? That must be a joke right. Except if eating Ofe nsala has a way of forcing your neighbors not to vote? grin
Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by eagleeye2: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
ivandragon:

Of course, intimidating or forcing them to stay away is a No No.
But if the voter apathy is less than 10% as you said, then the politicians may sit up and take the masses seriously next time.
Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
ivandragon:

Threatening people with violence or death if they vote means IPOB has lost it. Let them test their popularity with boycott alone and let's see. So many people are becoming pissed off because of this and it's already pitting ndi Anambra against other Igbos perceived to be behind the whole brouhaha.
Don't be surprised when the Anambra state government starts purging its civil service and markets of non Anambrarians after the elections inrespective who wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
gidgiddy, say something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by BudeYahooCom: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
We Biafrans in Anambra province will definitely heed the call to sit at home on our own volition on 18th November.

The zombies and efulefus can lament till thy kingdom come for Biafra to die. They'll simply be wasting their time.
Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by ivandragon: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Forcing anyone to stay at home? That must be a joke right. Except if eating Ofe nsala has a way of forcing your neighbors not to vote? grin

please, talk your childish talk eslewhere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
We Biafrans in Anambra province will definitely heed the call to sit at home on our own volition on 18th November.

The zombies and efulefus can lament till thy kingdom come for Biafra to die. They'll simply be wasting their time.
Sit at home, no problem but don't threaten those who want to go out and vote with death
Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by BankeSmalls(f): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
ivandragon:

please, talk your childish talk eslewhere...

E pain am grin
Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by BankeSmalls(f): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Sit at home, no problem but don't threaten those who want to go out and vote with death

Show me anywhere anyone was threatened?
Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by BudeYahooCom: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:

If you come all the way from osun with your dirty tribal marks and a fake voter's card to come vote, you are not supposed to leave my state alive.
Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by optional1(f): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
so you think you are all doing me....

Mtcheww... Don't vote voting is not by force self.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by ivandragon: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

E pain am grin

are you drunk?
or are you just programmed to be stupid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by Truthbtold2: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Some people are investing heavily in this charade. However, we already know the outcome. This one no be May 30, where the soul of the whole Igbo race was with our fallen heroes that we gladly honored by staying at home. This one go shock una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra by obulor6468: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
All hail Biafra!

(1) (Reply)

Operation Damisa: Assassination Of Sir Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto / EFCC Files 4-count Charge Against Innoson Motors Owner.see Reactions(pics) / Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.