Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy (1031 Views)

How I Taught A Desperate Yahoo Guy A Lesson He Will Never Forget / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) / Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy by Gooodlife: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
My friend gf just dumped him for a rich yahoo guy. He is planning to collect back all goodies he bought her when they were together. Should he do so. Honest advice please
Re: Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy by coolestofall(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nope, that'll b really lame. He shld not hv bought her any goodies he cnt overlook.

1 Like

Re: Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
depends on A) what kind of man he is, B) how she dumped him and C) how these gifts were given to her (blackmailed or out of your own desire)....
Re: Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy by Macgreat(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Gooodlife:
My friend gf just dumped him for a rich yahoo guy. He is planning to collect back all goodies he bought her when they were together. Should he do so. Honest advice please

Collecting what goodies. Your friend is cheap!
Re: Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy by Airforce1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Your friend or you
Re: Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy by Marshalxv(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2017
op is seeking advice for himself.

you want to collect all the goodies make sure u collect back all the time u spent with her too .

ur angry she dump u for a rich guy,I get it ,let that anger be a strong motivation to hustle and make money bro.

Don't give what u can't let go
Re: Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy by Khutie: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2017
Gooodlife:

•••Mind contemplation? Nope. Ain't no friend here buh yhu bruh!
Just let it slide. Let's hit the street and be successful. It ain't gonna be dogs water lap buh I assure yhu, wid the right people and mindset yhu gonna set the pace.
Always have in mind that what money cannot solve, more money will solve it.
Re: Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy by jworos(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2017
So you gave someone a gift and your going to take it back cause the person spite you?

That's plain childish!

1 Like

Re: Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy by olac21(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2017
You are crazy in the head!
We advise you every time to stop buying what you can't overlook! Now see your life!!
Re: Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sounds really immature, u want to take them back... that's dumb.. let it go okay?
Re: Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy by Learnstuffs: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
I will never be dumped. Guess what! I am going to be rich as Bleep and I won't give any Bleep about girls.
Re: Dump For A Rich Yahoo Guy by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
Gooodlife:
and u go refund all her cums?

(1) (Reply)

She Looks Directly To My Eyes, Am I Shy / This Guy Is Sexier Than 90% Of The Girls Here In NL Romance / A Short Write Up About The Intricacies Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.