Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

No Sex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage (1064 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Before Marriage by Ilekokonit: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
You insist on No Sex Before Marriage and yet you are exposing half of your breasts, wearing extremely short skirts and capping it with high heels such that it is difficult for you to bend down in public.

No Sex Before Marriage and yet you stay the night in your boyfriends house, sleep naked beside him, shower at his place naked and dress up naked in front of him and you still insist on "No Sex Before Marriage".

How do some guys put up with this shit ?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Emmaesty(f): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Does this really happen

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin

Team #NoSexBeforeMarriage
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by purem(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ilekokonit:
You insist on No Sex Before Marriage and yet you are exposing half of your breasts, wearing extremely short skirts and capping it with high heels such that it is difficult for you to bend down in public.

No Sex Before Marriage and yet you stay the night in your boyfriends house, sleep naked beside him, shower at his place naked and dress up naked in front of him and you still insist on "No Sex Before Marriage".

Who you dey follow talk? Na ur sister abi ur girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ilekokonit:

all the above are just excuses for your weakness....if you cant take the above then why dont you A) date a different babe or B) ask her to do the above when NOT in your presence... but these excuses surely arent a reason to have sex with her.

here is a simple clue: wasnt she doing ALL the above you mentionned before she said "NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE"?!

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage by shegxi(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Emmaesty:
Does this really happen
na here dem go see you...shild of the world. you better go back to ur nysc and job section before I report you to mrs B.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Kkposky: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Its high time people understood that some decisions are for their own good. If u say no sex before marriage is for own good. If you can't cope seeing your partners half naked body, then wait you are fully set for marriage for entering relationship.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Macgreat(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
A tale by moon light grin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Berlyn1(f): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ilekokonit:

who's the op. referring to undecided
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
No sex before marriage is not for me joor tongue
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Emmaesty(f): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
shegxi:
na here dem go see you...shild of the world. you better go back to ur nysc and job section before I report you to mrs B.
Hahahahahahahahahahaa........ My boo of life. I've missed you o
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ilekokonit:

bros be wisecheesy. If a babe does dat to u then it means some other guy she fancies more is the guy knacking her while u the guy footing the billscheesy.a number of girls do the no sex thingy with men they not attracted to but who they can't leave cos the man might be spending on her heavily.they tag such men as magascheesy.na normal game.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage by shegxi(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
Hahahahahahahahahahaa........ My boo of life. I've missed you o
look at you, na only when i catch you flirting na im u dey miss me grin cheesy Hope nysc is treating you well thou? se dem pay you excess allawee too smiley
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Emmaesty(f): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2017
shegxi:
look at you, na only when i catch you flirting na im u dey miss me grin cheesy Hope nysc is treating you well thou? se dem pay you excess allawee too smiley
Them no even pay me at all. It's very annoying
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by shegxi(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
Them no even pay me at all. It's very annoying
you dnt need it, you are a big gurl
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Emmaesty(f): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2017
shegxi:
you dnt need it, you are a big gurl
Na so

(1) (Reply)

Bucharest Based Nigerian Big Boy, Samuel Afolabi Proposes 2 His White Girlfriend / Sensual Stories:my Experience With A Lady I Denied Her Urge / Should I Accept This Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.