Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic (33334 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by BruncleZuma: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Joephat(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
;
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by inotice: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
The house maid could be a witch or a homebreaker.She must have been up to some mischief like eyeing the woman's husband.No sympathy given!
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by AuroraB(f): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Rozaytee: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
but wait oooo.... why do Nigerian women maltreat their maids... why.... in fact.... it's so common... wit naija women..... Hmmmm.... this is too bad
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by epospiky(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eco99:

It is lamentable that the unpropitious season we are facing as a country has kindled some animalistic tendencies inherent in most outrageously boorish mammals who because of the fact that this country is more of a mobocracy than a democracy and in a state of axatia are able to garner the gut to perform such abominations with reckless abandon

What a shockingly narcissistic heathen

an abominably ignorant rapscallion

a nefarious irredeemably boring odious leach-covered blob of quivering slime.

#Eco99#

Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Rozaytee: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rchibs:
Woman are their own worst enemy. We go see our felow women dey die we would not even lift a finger. We are mean, selfish, wicked and heartless............ what a crature
i support this.. u are very correct.........

2 Likes

Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Rozaytee: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rchibs:
Woman are their own worst enemy. We go see our felow women dey die we would not even lift a finger. We are mean, selfish, wicked and heartless............ what a crature
i support this.. u are very correct.........

2 Likes

Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Rozaytee: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
inotice:
The house maid could be a witch or a homebreaker.She must have been up to some mischief like eyeing the woman's husband.No sympathy given!
u don't know Wat went wrong... so don't judge...from d pic am seeing dat child shouldn't be less Dan 12 or 13....... I have witnesses shiits like this before.... some women are plain evil Oo... especially to their maids... I remember a family friend who all her maids run away... cus of her wickedness... she name any maid she brings goat...
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eke40seven:
Nigeria!
Nigerians are wicked and obsessed with power when they get it. Either from a Boss to an employee, soldiers to civilians, parents to children whichever way the "superiority" comes.

Many Europeans see themselves as equals. In the work place, the boss eats where and what the employees eat, they treat you with respect and anything less will lead you to serious problems. You don't treat your children with excess force or maltreat them excessively, you would be in trouble.. you sure damn should not physically maltreat your "maid", baby sitter, cleaner or anything like that, you will be rotting in jail and paying through your nose.... Even individuals have respect for each other that's what respect is, and not just bowing and greetings.. that's why I laugh a lot of the time when Nigerians claim to possess "good" character. That shit is a myth.. compare the societies.
Absolutely! I remember one time i was in one office in nigeria and all the workers sitting next to the manager were sweating because of the heat, and the airconditioning Fan was pointing directly on the manager only he was just sitting enjoying the air alone, when i inquired why couldn't he operate the fan to rotate so as to reach his staffs, he told me that they are not important and can you believe that one of the staffs told me to shut up and stop insulting his manager grin grin he agreed that the manager is more important. They whole staff agreed too.

In my work place here in England when my boss calls me into his office to speak to me, he offers me his own seat and we all share the same canteen, boiling kettle, toilets, tea cups and spoons. Nigerians are born to accept this "respect" crap even when it's clearly uncalled for. See what an adult has done to this helpless child, if she did this to another adult will they accept it? I don't think so!

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
I want to see that heartless madam
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by MistadeRegal(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
OP, please remove the 'graphic' and replace it with 'graaaaaphiciessssst'. See as head tear open! Women!
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Poor pple shud be banned from giving birth to more dan 1 child. Dem go born many use dem hawk and house gal. Idiots
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by inotice: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rozaytee:
u don't know Wat went wrong... so don't judge...from d pic am seeing dat child shouldn't be less Dan 12 or 13....... I have witnesses shiits like this before.... some women are plain evil Oo... especially to their maids... I remember a family friend who all her maids run away... cus of her wickedness... she name any maid she brings goat...
but most of them behave like goats and this one might have been no better

Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rozaytee:
but wait oooo.... why do Nigerian women maltreat their maids... why.... in fact.... it's so common... wit naija women..... Hmmmm.... this is too bad
frustration
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Rozaytee: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
inotice:

mehn...u sound like someone who can maltreat oo
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by smallsmall: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rchibs:
Woman are their own worst enemy.
We go see our felow women dey die we would not even lift a finger.
We are mean, selfish, wicked and heartless............
what a creature

WOMEN are too obsessed with GANGING UP TO FIGHT their MALE Counterparts, that they forget who the real enemy is! grin grin grin

If a woman can do this to a child, now imagine what she can do to a man or her husband, when she is angry!
shocked shocked

No wonder the Holy Bible said "It is better to live on the roof top (in the open weather!), than to live under the same roof with a quarrelsome WOMAN". undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
If the woman did this to Another adult will they accept it? I don't think so! So why is it acceptable to do this to a child? Is it because the child can not defend herselves?
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by inotice: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rozaytee:
mehn...u sound like someone who can maltreat oo
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
smallsmall:

WOMEN are too obsessed with GANGING UP TO FIGHT their MALE Counterparts, that they forget who the real enemy is! grin grin grin

If a woman can do this to a child, now imagine what she can do to a man or her husband, when she is angry!
shocked shocked

No wonder the Holy Bible said "It is better to live on the roof top (in the open weather!), than to live under the same roof with a quarrelsome WOMAN". undecided undecided
Atleast the man or husband can defend themselves, this poor child can not, not as hard as an adult.
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
inotice:

so you are in support of An Adult treating other people's children like goats? Or calling them goats? Remember they are just children we don't expect them to behave like Adults. You also have the cheek to call children goats just because they are not behaving like adults? Or the way you want them to behave?
I take it you don't have children of your own, becareful what you wish for. angry
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Odianose13:

Oh! Na she even be Jezebel instructor? #salvage

Relation or something close.

I thought wickedness only reside in the heart of men shocked
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by authenticman(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ewww, people are wicked o!
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by smallsmall: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! I remember one time i was in one office in nigeria and all the workers sitting next to the manager were sweating because of the heat, and the airconditioning Fan was pointing directly on the manager only he was just sitting enjoying the air alone, when i inquired why couldn't he operate the fan to rotate so as to reach his staffs, he told me that they are not important and can you believe that one of the staffs told me to shut up and stop insulting his manager grin grin he agreed that the manager is more important. They whole staff agreed too.

In my work place here in England when my boss calls me into his office to speak to me, he offers me his own seat and we all share the same canteen, boiling kettle, toilets, tea cups and spoons. Nigerians are born to accept this "respect" crap even when it's clearly uncalled for. See what an adult has done to this helpless child, if she did this to another adult will they accept it? I don't think so!

Everything you and the person you quoted said, are very correct.

But we must be careful not to "throw away the baby, with the bath water", literally speaking.
What l mean is this:
RESPECT is a very important virtue of Life, which most Africans have ingrained in them.
On the other hand, WICKED ARROGANCE is also a very bad virtue, which is very common in Africa.
The two are NOT THE SAME and the former is not the cause of the latter

What you are observing is wicked arrogance, something which can be tackled with Legislation (punishment) while still keeping our "respect culture".
For instance, in Africa, you wont find a son slapping his father or asking his father to eff-off as is common in the West.
You wont find a father taking his child to court, over not paying rent in his father's house! shocked shocked
What you will find is the younger ones, showing respect to the older ones, in greeting, in helping them to carry heavy things, in standing up fpr them in Buses, in obedience, e.t.c.

But on the other hand, we have aband of "wicked elders" who take pride in lording itover the less fortunate ones.
Look at our NASS for example, you have "people's representative" who cannot approve #18,000 minimum wage (citing no funds) but wickedly approve #29Million take-home pay for themselves! That is wicked arrogance that has nothing to do with the concept of "respect".

You have office Bosses see themselves as a kind of demi-god and their surbodinates as inhuman slaves!
They steal from the profit of the company to buy houses all over the place while owing workers their salary.

We have Public Servants at the top level, who are supposed to supervise the implementation of policies for the 'common good' buying and riding bigger and higher SUV's to counter the giant Pot-holes on the road, instead of repairing the road.
They build higher and higher fences, instead of tackling the root cuases of Crime.
They run abroad for medical treatment, instead of building and improving existing Hospital care facilities.
Even our President, since he came back from his medical treatment abroad, l have not heard him declare an ememrgency (with real actions) on our hospitals. I guess if he gets sick again, he will still run to the U.K to get treated while the common man is left to die here.

I can go on and on.
And you cansee from the examples above, that RESPECT, which is actually a good thing, is not the problem.
What we lack are the requisite LEGISLATION and the Political Will to implement them, to deal with such wicked actions of those in positions of authority.
We must keep our 'respect culture' while tackling those that abuse the less priviledged in the society
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
This is so cruel! shocked can some one please tell me were i can find the Animal who did this to this poor child,
I will make sure she never has children of her own sad
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by karli4nia(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:
what did she do?

Maybe she raped her son

Or maybe she did somtin bad that is deserving of what she received

Osama bin laden was killed nobody called his killers bad guys because he deserved it grin

#No Filter Attitude

That may not be the case here... Its evident she took the laws into her own hands. That isn't the way to handle such situation. Now she's in trouble.
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
True. but a woman can build and a woman can destroy.
smallsmall:

shocked shocked

Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
smallsmall:

Everything you and the person you quoted said, are very correct.

But we must be careful not to "throw away the baby, with the bath water", literally speaking.
What l mean is this:
RESPECT is a very important virtue of Life, which most Africans have ingrained in them.
On the other hand, WICKED ARROGANCE is also a very bad virtue, which is very common in Africa.
The two are NOT THE SAME

What you are observing is wicked arrogance, something which can be tackled with Legislation (punishment) while still keeping our "respect culture".
For instance, in Africa, you wont find a son slapping his father or asking his father to eff-off as is common in the West.
You wont find a father taking his child to court, over not paying rent in his father's house! shocked shocked
What you will find is the younger ones, showing respect to the older ones, in greeting, in helping them to carry heavy things, in standing up fpr them in Buses, in obedience, e.t.c.

But on the other hand, we have aband of "wicked elders" who take pride in lording itover the less fortunate ones.
Look at our NASS for example, you have "people's representative" who cannot approve #18,000 minimum wage (citing no funds) but wickedly approve #29Million take-home pay for themselves! That is wicked arrogance that has nothing to do with the concept of "respect".

You have office Bosses see themselves as a kind of demi-god and their surbodinates as inhuman slaves!
They steal from the profit of the company to buy houses all over the place while owing workers their salary.

We have Public Servants at the top level, who are supposed to supervise the implementation of policies for the 'common good' buying and riding bigger and higher SUV's to counter the giant Pot-holes on the road, instead of repairing the road.
They build higher and higher fences, instead of tackling the root cuases of Crime.
They run abroad for medical treatment, instead of building and improving existing Hospital care facilities.
Even our President, since he came back from his medical treatment abroad, l have not heard him declare an ememrgency (with real actions) on our hospitals. I guess if he gets sick again, he will still run to the U.K to get treated while the common man is left to die here.

I can go on and on.
And you cansee from the examples above, that RESPECT, which is actually a good thing, is not the problem.
What we lack are the requisite LEGISLATION and the Political Will to implement them, to deal with such wicked actions of those in positions of authority.
We must keep our 'respect culture' while tackling those that abuse the less priviledged in the society
I agree! But how can we Enforce this wicked arrogance legislatively? When every child's mind has been set to accept all manners of brutalisations and martreatments from their so called elders or Adults as "Respect", if this child had been an Adult do you think she will accept this kinda appaulling treatment from another adult? I don't think so! Should adults not set an examples of "respect"? Adults should respect children too and earn their respect also, respect is not a birth right or an entitlement to only adults.

Some times this kinda treatment on children makes them lose respect for Adults.

Every child will grow up one day to become an adult.
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by ipobarecriminals: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
sad Those side poto pipu dem are EVIL. WICKEDNESS is their lifestyle
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by pappy4real(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
now that is wickedness. may justice be served
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by akigbemaru: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
stephenduru:
According to the story shared by Francesca,a heartless madam inflicted injuries on her maid in Lagos by throwing her down from the second floor of a building.The photos have been trending with many suggesting that the madam should be dealt with.Below is what Francesca wrote....

'Thrown from the second floor by her madam.  Deep lacerations and contours.  Terrible.  What can be done please.  Just tired of this madness'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/wicked-madam-throws-her-maid-down-from.html?m=1
Re: Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic by Charly68: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
That madam should rot in jail..what type of wickedness is this ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Who Ran Away Because Of Boko Haram Arrested For Snatching Car (Photo) / He's Going To Jail Soon For A Crime He Knows Not.. (urgent Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.