Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen (23743 Views)

Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / Edo University Commissions First Anatomage Table In Nigeria / Redeemers University Commissions Centre For Genomics And Infectious Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by oneolajire(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Anti-church, anti-Oyedepo and anti-tithe are not rushing to blast as they are known for.

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by anonimi: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pheals:
someone has this to say ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

When the missionaries came, they preached morals and ethics which hinder some Africa countries to attack there colonists!, Gave us schools and hospitals.. Now will we have our own churches and will can't afford what they're giving us

Well said.
Our gods of men pastorpreneurs are busy establishing universities for making money.
They cannot even establish subsidised primary schools that most of them attended, which rescued them from the miserable farm life of village boy that they would have lived.
It is terrible!
As a result we continue to voluntarily export ourselves as underemployed second class residents of oyinbo countries.
What a loss.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by ashjay001(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
oruma19:
OK, Dr oyedepo is really doing well. Kontinu

He tried sha, taking development to his village!

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by AngelicBeing: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Statsocial:
Bringing the total pen capacity to 42,000

The university farm currently operates on a 302 hectares with 82.3 hectares cultivated with maize, 50 hectares with soya beans, 10 hectares for variety of vegetables in the year 2016, others include 5 hectares occupied by the fish ponds, while about 30 hectares in divided places contain the poultry pens, 3 hectares for the tractor shed, etc.

Poultry production involves both broiler birds and layers production. The farm operates an automated cage system, housing over thirty thousand laying birds (30,000) laying birds.

The farm is also into fish farming in earthen ponds which occupies about 5 hectares, with plans for expansion within the year. The ponds are stocked with over 55,000 pieces of fish, mainly Clarias spp. and about 5000 of Tilapia spps.

The area available for cropping is about 191 Hectares, planted with Maize (82.3 Hectares), while about 50 Hectares was planted with Soybeans for 2016

Eleyin Plantation on the other hand is one of the farmlands of Landmark University, Omu-Aran. It is situated at Eleyin Village on Omu-Aran – Ilorin highway. It is about 8 km from the main campus of Landmark University. It was established primarily for Jatropha curcas plantation farm – a biofuel plant of great economic importance. Total land area is about 354 hectares with only about 96.5 hectares cultivated in the first year of operation, i.e. 2014.
cool
Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by anochuko01(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
anonimi:

Is it hatred that blinded you from reading and understanding what was clearly written?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f
Sir, you're old enough to reason like a human being please.
what do you expect them to do with thousands if eggs and chicken naa. should they fry and give you
unilag just got a TV license....would they be broadcasting classes with it? isn't it for training and as well make money for the school?
don't most schools do almost the same thing?
I fear for your wife and kids o..coz they may lose you to hatred soon.

3 Likes

Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by doyinbaby(f): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Statsocial:
Bringing the total pen capacity to 42,000

The university farm currently operates on a 302 hectares with 82.3 hectares cultivated with maize, 50 hectares with soya beans, 10 hectares for variety of vegetables in the year 2016, others include 5 hectares occupied by the fish ponds, while about 30 hectares in divided places contain the poultry pens, 3 hectares for the tractor shed, etc.wow.....I don't mind my future children to this school.........there is hope Nigeria will be great.....hallmark is going higher

Poultry production involves both broiler birds and layers production. The farm operates an automated cage system, housing over thirty thousand laying birds (30,000) laying birds.

The farm is also into fish farming in earthen ponds which occupies about 5 hectares, with plans for expansion within the year. The ponds are stocked with over 55,000 pieces of fish, mainly Clarias spp. and about 5000 of Tilapia spps.

The area available for cropping is about 191 Hectares, planted with Maize (82.3 Hectares), while about 50 Hectares was planted with Soybeans for 2016

Eleyin Plantation on the other hand is one of the farmlands of Landmark University, Omu-Aran. It is situated at Eleyin Village on Omu-Aran – Ilorin highway. It is about 8 km from the main campus of Landmark University. It was established primarily for Jatropha curcas plantation farm – a biofuel plant of great economic importance. Total land area is about 354 hectares with only about 96.5 hectares cultivated in the first year of operation, i.e. 2014.
Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by anonimi: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
anochuko01:
Sir, you're old enough to reason like a human being please.
what do you expect them to do with thousands if eggs and chicken naa. should they fry and give you
unilag just got a TV license....would they be broadcasting classes with it? isn't it for training and as well make money for the school?
don't most schools do almost the same thing?
I fear for your wife and kids o..coz they may lose you to hatred soon.

What is the hatred in asking questions about the role of universities in a society?
Do you know how many research results from Harvard and other leading universities led to the device we are using to discuss on nairaland?
Life is not only about making money and eating food please.

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by anochuko01(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
anonimi:

What is the hatred in asking questions about the role of universities in a society?
Do you know how many research results from Harvard and other leading universities led to the device we are using to discuss on nairaland?
Life is not only about making money and eating food please.
everyone knows that.
your question wasn't sincere Sir. you wouldn't have asked same thing if it was from other schools.
I'm sure Harvard started from somewhere too. and its unfair comparing Harvard with a school that's less than ten years.
with this structure, students can easily get work experience and possible employment too, indigenes would make a living from selling also....that's enough problem to solve especially in our country.

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by anonimi: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
anochuko01:
everyone knows that.
your question wasn't sincere Sir. you wouldn't have asked same thing if it was from other schools.
I'm sure Harvard started from somewhere too. and its unfair comparing Harvard with a school that's less than ten years.
with this structure, students can easily get work experience and possible employment too, indigenes would make a living from selling also....that's enough problem to solve especially in our country.

So for how long shall we remain at this crappy level of "students can easily get work experience and possible employment too, indigenes would make a living from selling also"?
Why are you of such low aspiration level?
How do you get respected by other races if we can't research and forge long term solutions that are continuously improved for ourselves?
Afraid of the sacrifice needed for research?

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by anochuko01(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
anonimi:

So for how long shall we remain at this crappy level of "students can easily get work experience and possible employment too, indigenes would make a living from selling also"?
Why are you of such low aspiration level?
How do you get respected by other races if we can't research and forge long term solutions that are continuously improved for ourselves?
Afraid of the sacrifice needed for research?

One bragging right schools have is the employment rate of their students. Even Harvard brags about that....so its not crappy?
and please, who funds these researches? our Government Or you think the 500k school fees is enough to run the school and fund researches? Don't you know how much they pay in Harvard as tuition?
these little structures are things the school can put on ground to attract grants.
with this now, they can easily carry out any research that involves poultry.
Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by shumuel(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Great, as our case is different

this is in preparation for Anti-christ, let me now see the devil that would say christians would not be able to trade; buy nor sell until they are branded with one yeye 666 mark.

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by Stbottle(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
I am forced to ask this, are you being paid to do all this??. Like work as living faiths spokesperson in all of their businesses.

Every university thread here for the past almost a year has been from you. All geared towards putting either CU or other private schools in good light with public opinion. If you are not being paid, i dnt think you need all this. Cz its getting almost too much. Peace

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by UyiIredia(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
I hardly see atheists commending such projects by the church. That is a double standard.
Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by aspresam: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Latest kerala lottery results and updates with lottery winning analysis and predictions
<a href='http://keralalotteryresults.lastbenches.com'>latest kerala lottery</a>for<a href='http://keralalotteryresults.lastbenches.com/2017/11/kerala-lottery-results-today.html'>kerala lottery results today</a>.Our site provide you the best expereinece to view the <a href='http://keralalotteryresults.lastbenches.com/2017/11/kerala-lottery-result-karunya-plus.html'>karunya-plus lottery today result</a>,<a href='http://keralalotteryresults.lastbenches.com/2017/11/kerala-lottery-result-winwin.html'>win win lottery today result</a> and this are high source amount of lottery prices.We also provide the best searches for the following lottery content <a href='http://keralalotteryresults.lastbenches.com/2017/11/kerala-lottery-result-Pournami.html'>pournami lottery today result</a>,<a href= 'http://keralalotteryresults.lastbenches.com/2017/11/kerala-lottery-result-sthree-sakthi.html'>shree-shakthi lottery today result</a> and from the director of lottery controller ,candidates can check all the updates of kerala lottery results in this authenticate site.The <a href='http://keralalotteryresults.lastbenches.com/2017/11/kerala-lottery-result-akshaya.html'>akshaya lottery today result</a> and the <a href=' http://keralalotteryresults.lastbenches.com/2017/11/kerala-lottery-result-nirmal.html'>nirmal lottery today result</a> are soonly gonna announce on december to january with the special offer dont missed out to buy the lottery ticket the lottery tickets sales are getting started and candidates can also check the daily update of <a href='http://keralalotteryresults.lastbenches.com/2017/11/todaykerala-lottery-result-bhagyanidhi.html'>bhagyanidhi lottery today result</a> daily.On the December its an festival day kerala government provide the bumper offer for the <a href='http://keralalotteryresults.lastbenches.com/2017/11/Christmas-new-year-bumper-2017-108-Kerala-lottery-results.html'>Christmas-new-year-bumper</a> ,this bumper lottery is an festival event with an treasures .Kerala lottery are occur under the government control and there are different kind of lottery events will occur like daily lottery results ,bumper offer and monthly results candidates can check all there result in the official website.
Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by BiyiBabs17: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Is it hatred that blinded you from reading and understanding what was clearly written?

May be we should put it this way, after a research has been carried out on the field, let's say how to plant cassava, now you've planted the cassava. Would you throw it away because the primary purpose is not to make money?
Universities in the developed world proffer solution to challenges. You didn't read where the article said the chancellor want to restore the glory of Africa ?
Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by BiyiBabs17: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
BiyiBabs17:

May be we should put it this way, after a research has been carried out on the field, let's say how to plant cassava, now you've planted the cassava. Would you throw it away because the primary purpose is not to make money?
Universities in the developed world proffer solution to challenges. You didn't read where the article said the chancellor want to restore the glory of Africa ?
Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Stbottle:
I am forced to ask this, are you being paid to do all this??. Like work as living faiths spokesperson in all of their businesses.

Every university thread here for the past almost a year has been from you. All geared towards putting either CU or other private schools in good light with public opinion. If you are not being paid, i dnt think you need all this. Cz its getting almost too much. Peace
I post about Universities in general!

Paid? - Absolutely Not

I am working on an indigenous THE or world university news styled multi university project(for profit organization) to properly commence in a few weeks with many stakeholders in Education - NOTAP, Industries, Lecturers, NUC-proposed and Universities in general.
So I am only testing my own ability to reach far and wide on the internet and how interested Nigerians are to a University guide before committing my personal fund and that of others into the project. IThank you!

Mind you two out of the five people engaged in the project are CU Alumni while the rest are young lecturers in other Nigerian public Universities so don't be surprised I particularly have a preference for anything Living faith.
Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by oruma19: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
ashjay001:

He tried sha, taking development to his village!
at least the village people will have jobs and even go to school. He seems to love his home people, that's good thinking and excellent spirit. Thumbs up Dr Oyedepo
Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by CaptainKodak(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
This is highly commendable isn't it? Its a great development really. Now tell me how will an agricultural student graduate of this great institution won't be able to successfully raise poultry beards and make cool cash? Not to talk of other agricultural investments in place. Proud to be an agriculturist!
Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by ArcFresky(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2017
olaolulazio:
This is commendable...

2nd FTC in 3min
Go and use the ftc to buy bread naa... kid.
Re: Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen by Stbottle(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Statsocial:

I post about Universities in general!

Paid? - Absolutely Not

I am working on an indigenous THE or world university news styled multi university project(for profit organization) to properly commence in a few weeks with many stakeholders in Education - NOTAP, Industries, Lecturers, NUC-proposed and Universities in general.
So I am only testing my own ability to reach far and wide on the internet and how interested Nigerians are to a University guide before committing my personal fund and that of others into the project. IThank you!

Mind you two out of the five people engaged in the project are CU Alumni while the rest are young lecturers in other Nigerian public Universities so don't be surprised I particularly have a preference for anything Living faith.

Okay...now i get.. goodluck with your engagements

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Life Of A Typical Class Rep In Nigeria / Nkem Okeke Who Transferred From Anatomy To Pharmacy To Medicine Graduates / 12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.