Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor (15799 Views)

PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement / Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
they should just pull those okoroawusa status down, that's is the only way to get to him
Re: Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor by romoruyi(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin
Re: Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor by Abagworo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
dikeigbo2:

Abagworo still dey alive?....he is the first statue ever made,dead man walking

Na your papa be dead man. The traders were on a solidarity march and not protest. They had one on one meeting with Okorocha and let us wait for the outcome instead of the lies by Punch. I am sure the same people will still find it wrong if Government takes action against the street traders.
Re: Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor by success541(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
[b][/b]Thank u for that. When i was telling them, they were insulting me that rochas is the best governor so far who gave them free education and was even given them money every weekend by bro i shouted, now they are feeling what Abia was feeling in the hand of ochendo. They have not seen anything it is just the begining.Thank u for that. When i was telling them, they were insulting me that rochas is the best governor so far who gave them free education and was even given them money every weekend by bro i shouted, now they are feeling what Abia was feeling in the hand of ochendo. They have not seen anything it is just the begining.Thank u for that. When i was telling them, they were insulting me that rochas is the best governor so far who gave them free education and was even given them money every weekend by bro i shouted, now they are feeling what Abia was feeling in the hand of ochendo. They have not seen anything it is just the begining.
Re: Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor by silverspringle(f): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
success541:
[b][/b]Thank u for that. When i was telling them, they were insulting me that rochas is the best governor so far who gave them free education and was even given them money every weekend by bro i shouted, now they are feeling what Abia was feeling in the hand of ochendo. They have not seen anything it is just the begining.Thank u for that. When i was telling them, they were insulting me that rochas is the best governor so far who gave them free education and was even given them money every weekend by bro i shouted, now they are feeling what Abia was feeling in the hand of ochendo. They have not seen anything it is just the begining.Thank u for that. When i was telling them, they were insulting me that rochas is the best governor so far who gave them free education and was even given them money every weekend by bro i shouted, now they are feeling what Abia was feeling in the hand of ochendo. They have not seen anything it is just the begining.
What nonsense are you talking about. People are here complaining of their plight and you are writing sh**ts. Btw, Okorocha didn't win his second tenure. It was rigged.
Re: Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor by BiafraIShere(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Human beings are the most difficult set of animals God created. The street traders have been begged, threatened, cajoled and humiliated to stay away from Douglas and move to the new market at Naze but they refused. Even sometimes when taskforce people will come to seize their goods for severely refusing to heed instructions to leave Douglas road you will still hear statements like "Where does government want them to go" how would they feed their families" Rochas is wicked" in this recession". The whole stretch of Douglas is in chaos due to street trading and you can hardly pass as a pedestrian and if have a car then forget it because you will never see where to park it. I have stopped condemning Rochas since I discovered that the hate against him is just more of propaganda. He has tried in Owerri period!!
Re: Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor by BiafraIShere(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
amaco13:
the traders should bear with the Government, and the Government should do the needful by ensuring that all the traders are been moved to the new site.I was at the market last week the lady I bought something from told me that the really love the new site but customers are not much.
I wonder how some human beings reason at times, they prefer the chaotic old market without car parks and other amenities, traffic jams etc instead of a new place that is spacious and more secure. About some traders that have remained at the old market, those are people that moved into the adjoining streets like Christchurch and others. They rented shops in the streets and house fronts. How can government go into the streets to force them out?
Re: Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor by dikeigbo2(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Abagworo:

Na your papa be dead man. The traders were on a solidarity march and not protest. They had one on one meeting with Okorocha and let us wait for the outcome instead of the lies by Punch. I am sure the same people will still find it wrong if Government takes action against the street traders.

Ewooooo so you are alive and kicking,I thought you have kicked the bucket.,but kicking without battery is as good as dead....the injustices you you enjoyed and supported today will turn to consume you tomorrow...thank goodness that karma is fuccking bitch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States / PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Governors At NEC Meeting In Abuja / Prepare To Receive, Distribute 6,100MW Of Electricity In 6 Months, FG To Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.