Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States (15802 Views)

Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results / "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures / Buhari Failed In Areas We Expected Him To Act During His Visit – Benue Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by dre11(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari is planning trips to Benue, Taraba, Zamfara and Rivers states, which have recorded different forms of violence in 2018.

Femi Adesina, special adviser to the president on media and publicity, disclosed this in a statement.

This comes weeks after the president was criticised for not visiting the states to sympathise with the people.

“In view of recent terrorist attacks, criminal activities and communal clashes in some States leading to tragic loss of lives and kidnapping of 110 schoolgirls, President Muhammadu Buhari immediately tasked the Armed Forces and other Security agencies to compile comprehensive reports on the various incidents,” the statement read.

“Having received and studied the Reports, the President has decided to undertake an on the spot assessment of the various occurrences and to meet and console the communities affected.

“From today, March 5, he will visit Taraba, and subsequently Benue, Yobe, Zamfara and Rivers States.

“President Buhari has been receiving daily briefings, and has been in constant touch with the Governors, and has been updated with situation reports.

“The President calls on all Nigerians especially those in the affected areas to cooperate fully with the Security Agencies to enable them curb the spate of crimes, bring those responsible to justice and prevent further occurrences.”

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-visit-benue-taraba-four-troubled-states

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6784534_buhariinauguration_jpeg3c2edcdbfad06d23e59a83ebea186270

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by kcmichael: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
But pmb is in Ghana today

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by NwaAmaikpe: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
shocked

Who cares?

We only care that he returns back to Daura for good.

Corruption is not Nigeria's problem,
Poverty isn't,
Not even tribalism or nepotism are.
Buhari is Nigeria's biggest problem!!

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by DrRasheed: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Thankz Sir.....
On behalf of northeastern states, I appreciate the recent boost of friendly security agents along villages and city centres.
The States DSS especially here in Yola are calming us with frequent choppers buzzing and Surveillance drones.
Thankz much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by medolab90(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Who cares where he visits

#backtodaura

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by donifez(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
If there was no criticism there won't be a visit.
In saner climes he would have been there by at most 72 hours.
Let him keep receiving and studying report while people are dying. Nonsense!

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by Lerio(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Okay
Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by Quoran: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Medicine after death!

34 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by eleojo23: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
This Buhari sef

People always have to talk and talk before he does what he is supposed to do.

Smh..

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by Victorakats(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Finally...

What a government?

Sometimes I wonder whether we actually have a government or people who are feeding themselves and feeding us with lies!

God have mercy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by rawtouch: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
afterthought..

P.M.B 2019, daura..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by dragonking2: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
After everybody don complain finish.

He remembers that elections is near knowing fully well that he has lost support of the middle belt and the south.

#backtodaura2019

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by nonut: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
After how many many months?
His zombies will laud his efforts as if he did it without the continuous outcry from Nigerians.
Useless fellow.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by lilprinze: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
medcine after death.
Am sure if not that people were complaining and criticizing him, i know the fool won't even think of visiting them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by MRAKBEE(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Confused man. He is only going there for political reasons.. Na campaign

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by SIMPLYkush: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
lies

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by Ngokafor(f): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Foolish man..All for 2019...I pity anyone taken in by this after-thought.

25 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by Eeroh95(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
What will happen when he visits them is the question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by Halopy: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
The best thing that has ever happened to this country is social media.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by MRAKBEE(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
DrRasheed:
Thankz Sir.....
On behalf of northeastern states, I appreciate the recent boost of friendly security agents along villages and city centres.
The States DSS especially here in Yola are calming us with frequent choppers buzzing and Surveillance drones.
Thankz much.
Choppers buzzing indeed. So is this really what u term security? This is hilarious.
They have come with their malfunctioned and outdated facilities just After boko haram inflicted untold casualty on a village with scores of people dead.
Watch out for what would happen after few days of calm. I bet u won't even see any security personnel there anymore

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by ZombieBuster: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
It's no longer needed

He should continue attending parties and weddings

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
God please give me a good job so that I would not just wake up everyday and the first thing I do is to check nairaland. Amen.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by Daviddson(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Just wish we have active pressure groups (Charly Boys group maybe) who could teem up to cause him major embarrassments in each of these states, to send some clear message of Nigerians' anger to him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
He doesn't visit pigs will complain, he visits and yet they still complain. It is impossible to please a pig so just leave him be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by oPPOSEE: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
LOL.

OUR PRESIDENT IS SOOOO HUMANE.

GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT BUBU. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by DrRasheed: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
donifez:
If there was no criticism there won't be a visit.

In saner climes he would have been there by at most 72 hours.

Let him keep receiving and studying report while people are dying. Nonsense!
It isn't wrong to visit due to criticism.... every govt bend decision for that.
Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by emmalexabl(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
...Truth is a scarce commodity in this present APC administration..

..I will only believe this news when I have seen bubu in rivers state with my own "Koro-Koro" eyes..

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by emeejinsm: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Visiting is ok but that's not what we need right now.
Call your boys , i mean your brothers to order biko embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by emmasege: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by Strongbest(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Finally

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by Opinedecandid(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmmm.
Clearly in response to our collective 'wailing' that he should rather visit locations of insecurity than attend weddings.
Who said wailing does not pay off?
It is useful to our country that its citizens wail in protest against misrule than sychophant to the gallery.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States by Mrkumareze(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
kcmichael:
But pmb is in Ghana today

Yes, cos that one is more important to him.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Reshuffles Permanent Secretaries And Accounting Officers / Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy / Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.