Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client (708 Views)

Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) / Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success / Union Bank Afikpo Branch, In A Very Big Mess As Fb User Shares Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client by saydfact(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
A tweeter user @_Buttercup_Cake has shared his frustration with a client who in his words went "out of hand" - He wrote:

I didn't want to post this before because I don't want my other clients to feel this is how I screenshot and post their private business transactions with me.. But this is getting out of hands,so here is the actual chat @akomchinedu

see the conversation screenshot below.

source: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/a-tweeter-user-shares-his-frustration-with-a-client

​​​​​​​

Re: A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client by saydfact(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
cc: lalasticlala, dominique
Re: A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client by DozieInc(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
The customer is just ranting crap, is that the way to negotiate a price...schmew
Re: A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client by medolab90(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
ff
Re: A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client by Bibi294(f): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Which of them is lying?
Re: A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client by Teewhy2: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
The two of them get they carry their personal emotions and issues enter the business transaction. it is very unlikely the transaction succeed , the best bet is for the seller to keep quiet and handle the matter more professionally by either ignoring the negative comments and answer the question on the product he is selling.
it is often said that customers are always right, the seller has more to loss than the buyer.
Re: A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client by saydfact(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Teewhy2:
The two of them get they carry their personal emotions and issues enter the business transaction. it is very unlikely the transaction succeed , the best bet is for the seller to keep quiet and handle the matter more professionally by either ignoring the negative comments and answer the question on the product he is selling.
it is often said that customers are always right, the seller has more to loss than the buyer.

Oro opolo.... True talk
Re: A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmmmm.

Everybody is angry in this country.
Re: A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
winnar:
Hmmmmm.

As a customer.., you need my services, while i need your money. So, no one is doing anyone favour here.
she photo shopped it it's fake, lemme get u the twitter thread, she's even a lowkey hoe I think Google her name buttercup 9k
Re: A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
she photo shopped it it's fake, lemme get u the twitter thread, she's even a lowkey hoe I think Google her name buttercup 9k
Oh. ok. I saw a different version of their chats just now in another thread.

Let me edit my post.

1 Like

Re: A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client by saydfact(m): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2017
winnar:
Oh. ok. I saw a different version of their chats just now in another thread.

Let me edit my post.

Pls share it here... Thanks
Re: A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client by Sankabson(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Someone just open another thread about this woman. How she respond to a Customer.

https://www.nairaland.com/4174098/talk-customers-like-please-stop#62358718

(1) (Reply)

Disappointed! No Black Friday Discount At Main Market Onitsha Yesterday / USA/China To Nigeria Shipping/Shopping 3.80/lb (most Cheaper Of All) / Our Investments In Lekki Free Zone’ll Earn Nigeria N8trn Annually – Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.