Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA (8536 Views)

I Don’t Think I Can Live In Another Country Apart From Nigeria / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by EndNigeriaNoow: 1:31pm On May 27, 2021
Chuksmonika:
my guy there pays 25000cfa p/m...... All Ladies in africa are good to mingle with,the main Koko be say,do u hv the Money...am thinking of relocating there soon
u mean 25000cfa which is #19000 if converted? pls clarify bro, have u relocated? I am researching on the best African countries I can relocate to this year.
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Blurpy: 11:08am On May 30, 2021
Mauritius, Seychelles,Namibia, Botswana, Morocco, Tunisia but difficult for Nigerian
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Chuksmonika(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
u mean 25000cfa which is #19000 if converted? pls clarify bro, have u relocated? I am researching on the best African countries I can relocate to this year.
I do visit ghana, but you can try ivory coast... I heard it's a nice place to hussle

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Cousin9999: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ghana, but they seem to have actual policy against Nigerians. SA has safe places for Nigerians, but it's like the Ghanaian government is targeting Nigerians, including legit business people.

Ivory Coast, Senegal, Kenya, and Angola seem like good options, but more research is needed. I think it depends on what you plan to do there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by sunboy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
corpROYAL:
Hello Landers, please need this information for someone. What africa Country do you know is good to reside in terms of business or work, easy resident permit and all that, apart from South Africa. He is considering of doing either business or work and he want a place where he will get resident permit, with affordable cost of living.

I will be waiting to read your comment. Note l prefer people who can give a concrete and vivid point to support his or her comment and suggestion. Thanking you in anticipation of your response.

Try Botswana, Namibia, Rwanda. If you speak the language, Angola is another place you can look at.
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by akzamani(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
sunboy:

Try Botswana, Namibia, Rwanda. If you speak the language, Angola is another place you can look at.

Please can you please tell us your findings about one of the countries you mentioned?.
Botswana, Namibia or Rwanda.
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by good4all40: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2021
If you have money to invest, l will personally suggest you try Kigali, Rwanda. That city is perfect for doing business, but please make More research on what kind of business you can invest on from our brothers residing there.
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by renew4life: 12:45am On Jun 02, 2021
good4all40:
If you have money to invest, l will personally suggest you try Kigali, Rwanda. That city is perfect for doing business, but please make More research on what kind of business you can invest on from our brothers residing there.
. Nice information but Have you been to the Country before ?

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Bifwoli: 1:26am On Jun 02, 2021
And whats wrong with just residing in Nigeria? You all can't ran away from your problems ,fix it and make it habitable ,attractive and a global travel/tourism and investment magnet just like Dubai.

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Cousin9999: 6:19am On Jun 02, 2021
Bifwoli:
And whats wrong with just residing in Nigeria? You all can't ran away from your problems ,fix it and make it habitable ,attractive and a global travel/tourism and investment magnet just like Dubai.

A lot of Nigerians move back by choice. Russians, Mexicans, Pakistanis, Italians, and Chinese don't move back regardless of what they have.

Furthermore, many people who consider going abroad decide to stay just because they got a certain job.

So I think you should be careful with assumptions.
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:40am On Jun 03, 2021
sunboy:

Botswana and Namibia forget
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2021
Best country in Africa isn’t non of those,but the one and only IMO is an island called Seychelles.��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by alnino94(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
How easy is it for someone that can't speak French?
Chuksmonika:
my guy there pays 25000cfa p/m...... All Ladies in africa are good to mingle with,the main Koko be say,do u hv the Money...am thinking of relocating there soon
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by sunboy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Botswana and Namibia forget

Forget means?
Good or bad ?
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:25am On Jun 04, 2021
sunboy:

Forget means?
Good or bad ?

Not fond of west Africans

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Debalanza: 4:42am On Jun 04, 2021
This is an interesting thread, currently eyeing S.A with a budget of 2m,how realistic is it? currently in Ghana,they are not good for Nigerians at all.
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Blurpy: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol. Frying pan to fire
Debalanza:
This is an interesting thread, currently eyeing S.A with a budget of 2m,how realistic is it? currently in Ghana,they are not good for Nigerians at all.
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Debalanza:

South Africans are not fond of Nigerians,

Anyway 2m is small money in South Africa

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Goodman247: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
;Dt grin
LeSudAfricaine:
was just being sarcastic gringrin
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Goodman247: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
was just being sarcastic gringrin
grin grin
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Debalanza: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

South Africans are not fond of Nigerians,

Anyway 2m is small money in South Africa

Wow!thanks for the eye opener,which other African Country you suggest with that kinda budget?
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Debalanza: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Blurpy:
Lol. Frying pan to fire

Really?but a friend of mine one told me it's a good place to be,that apart from xenophobia which have been settled,that they got no ish with foreigners�
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Blurpy: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
It's Not settled
Debalanza:

Really?but a friend of mine one told me it's a good place to be,that apart from xenophobia which have been settled,that they got no ish with foreigners�
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Historicalee: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
akzamani:

Please can you please tell us your findings about one of the countries you mentioned?.
Botswana, Namibia or Rwanda.

Namibia (Southern Africa).
Namibia has a highly dense population.
Afrikaans is widely spoken.
Friendly people.
Currency is stronger than naira.

Botswana (Southern Africa).
English is widely spoken.
Good schools.
Strong currency.
Beautiful women.

Rwanda (East Africa)
Well endowed women.
Police state.
Capital city is very clean.
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Historicalee: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Debalanza:

Move to Ivory coast.
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Abiliboi: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
3nter Sychelles or Tunisia.
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Debalanza: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Historicalee:

Move to Ivory coast.

Have you been there or you are currently there?how is the standard of living there?
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Historicalee: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Debalanza:

Have you been there or you are currently there?how is the standard of living there?

Standard of living is high.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airpeace Set For Direct Flights To Israel / Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State / Bellview: The Worst Airline In Nigeria. Don't Try It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.