Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east (15475 Views)

Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2017
Is IPOB acting like a terrorist organization? If so click like if no share.

4 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by BluntBoy(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2017
legitnow:

IPOB NEVER CARE ABOUT IBO IN THE NORTH, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS BIAFRA.

IF JUBRIL WAN DIE WITH HIS ARMY, NAVY AN POLICE LET HIM NEAR IGBO LAND.

Chest-beating as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by mrphysics(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2017
cashkid:

They cannot even move 10km near where Buhari will be.....they are all comedians....I pity those that will be pushed to their death DAT day.....RIP to them in advance!!!!
Pushed? No dead or living IPOB member can come out in Ebonyi state today. Leave all those ranting. What do you expect them to say before?

Since saturday in Ebonyi state, everywhere is already quiet waiting for the arrival of the president. No man born of a woman will ever raise an IPOB flag in Ebonyi state today

5 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by mubeela(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2017
legitnow:

I WILL FEEL NOTHING, U AFRICANS ARE THE DUMBEST SET OF ANIMALS ON GOD'S EARTH.

BUHARI WILL LAND, IF HE ESCAPE WAT IS WAITING FINE, IF HE GET CAUGHT WE WILL POP CHAMPAIGN AND AWAIT THE ALMAJIRI TO DO THEIR WORST AND THEN SEE WAT UN AND ICC WILL DO NEXT.
dis guy is high on somtin strong

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2017
pryme:
If one hair is touched on the Presidents head, then the Ibos residing in the north? well...

It wont be pretty.
it will affect everybody including u.
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
Is IPOB acting like a terrorist organization? If so click like if no share.
How market dullard Anus?

1 Like

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2017

“The President’s visit is an appreciated advancement as the subjects ought to participate with security offices to make it a fruitful one,” he said.

Hmm... so we are now 'subjects' ?
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2017
Most of these people shouting here and there on nairaland are even in Lagos State carrying out there normal businesses and predicting what will or not happen to Mr President.

1 Like

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by OgundeleT(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2017
legitnow:

I WILL FEEL NOTHING, U AFRICANS ARE THE DUMBEST SET OF ANIMALS ON GOD'S EARTH.

BUHARI WILL LAND, IF HE ESCAPE WAT IS WAITING FINE, IF HE GET CAUGHT WE WILL POP CHAMPAIGN AND AWAIT THE ALMAJIRI TO DO THEIR WORST AND THEN SEE WAT UN AND ICC WILL DO NEXT.
"UN and ICC will deal with Nigeria " is the lie KANU has been using to deceive you guys. you will all die finish if you still believe in KANU's lies and propaganda. illiterate is a disease

3 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by temiflex01(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2017
letusbepieces:
Buhari should play with his life, he will have no one but himself to blame and nothing will happen. Life will continue and the world will not end.

CHEST BEATERS!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by marvin902(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2017
the moment ipob push through with their suicidal mission..
then they will really be confirmed a terrorist group undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by emu22(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Rwanda 1994 is still very fresh,even if ipob can assassinate d President successfully,dat will be d most foolish move because it will be a total disaster on d entire Igbo race.U ipob should just go about ur business peacefully and let peace reign.U guys are among d most successful people in Nigeria, I sincerely don't know what your problem is.

1 Like

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by odutolasodiq(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2017
legitnow:

U WANT TO ATTACK LAWFUL CIVILIANS AND U EXPECT INT ORGANISATION TO TURN BLIND EYE?

BUHARI HAVE BEEN WARNED, HE HAS BEEN KILLING PEOPLE DEMANDING THEIR RIGHT, THEY WILL NOT MISS AN ATTEPT ON HIM.
where was it written that the president is coming to attack lawful civilians. So, You still believe in this IPOB thing even when it is obvious that NK and his agitation is a scam.
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Coolgent(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Xway:
Come down to biafra land and meet ur waterlooo
Terrorist seen
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by emmyN(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2017
femidejulius:
FG: IPOB is a terrorist group.
IPOB: No, we're not.

Several Weeks Later
IPOB: (to Anambra people) Vote and die!

Two days after
IPOB: (to President Buhari) Don't come to Eastern Nigeria or there will be bloodshed.

*Meaning of Terrorist

terrorist
noun
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

So on point. This was what I've been trying to draw their attention to. You try to deprive others of exercising their right to vote yet call yourself law-abiding and peaceful citizens
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Adebowale89(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2017
letusbepieces:
Buhari should play with his life, he will have no one but himself to blame and nothing will happen. Life will continue and the world will not end.

you people and mouth, you only rant online even the real aba warriors confronted the army they met their Waterloo

attack on pmb would bring an end to social activities in east. little drama at aba couldn't convince u people enough
right

I know u stay far away from east, na only online una they raise mouth
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by DontForceUnity: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2017
Adebowale89:

you people and mouth, you only rant online even the real aba warriors confronted the army they met their Waterloo

attack on pmb would bring an end to social activities in east. little drama at aba couldn't convince u people enough
right

I know u stay far away from east, na only online una they raise mouth

What time today, is Buhari entering Ebonyi.?

It is 10:30am and he is yet to enter the state.

Everybody love their lives including Buhari.
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Habyz(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2017
legitnow:

U WANT TO ATTACK LAWFUL CIVILIANS AND U EXPECT INT ORGANISATION TO TURN BLIND EYE?

BUHARI HAVE BEEN WARNED, HE HAS BEEN KILLING PEOPLE DEMANDING THEIR RIGHT, THEY WILL NOT MISS AN ATTEPT ON HIM.
What is lawful about a terrorist group?
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by pryme(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:

So you can further have the cause to call him anti-igbo because he will never visit the east?

You guys don't ever understand what you want.

Honestly they dont know what they want, and they dont know what they are doing.

I never knew we were sharing this country with ppl that have so much disdain, disgust and hate for others. The only good thing Kanu did is to bring this out this hate they have been nurturing for a long time into the open.

How can someone tolerate such amount of hate from these ppl.

1 Like

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Habyz(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2017
DontForceUnity:

These fireworks you so much believe in, very soon, you will be conscripted into the military to play with these fireworks to keep Nigeria one.

Hope you have the stomach to withstand the stench of dead comrades of yours and defeat thereafter.
No-one has to die not even you miscreants.
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by DontForceUnity: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2017
pryme:

Honestly they dont know what they want, and they dont know what they are doing.

I never knew we were sharing this country with ppl that have so much disdain, disgust and hate for others. The only good thing Kanu did is to bring this out this hate they have been nurturing for a long time into the open.

How can someone tolerate such amount of hate from these ppl.

What time is Buhari entering SE today.?

It is almost 11am.

When will he address the people waiting for him.

Don't tell me that he so values his life at his age.
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Xway:
Come down to biafra land and meet ur waterlooo
keypad worrior how far
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2017
pryme:
If one hair is touched on the Presidents head, then the Ibos residing in the north? well...

It wont be pretty.
ur mind is working northern youth already censure the threat and promise to go on rampage if buharis is embarrassed.am in gusau now
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by melodyogonna(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2017
cashkid:

You wan fight the police abi grin grin grin ;DD......the treatment meant for you is still somewhere doing press up, it will be dished out to you wen time comes!
sense-made <= 0
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by cascarino(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2017
femidejulius:
FG: IPOB is a terrorist group.
IPOB: No, we're not.

Several Weeks Later
IPOB: (to Anambra people) Vote and die!

Two days after
IPOB: (to President Buhari) Don't come to Eastern Nigeria or there will be bloodshed.

*Meaning of Terrorist

terrorist
noun
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
You become a terrorist by what you did not what you said you will do.
Wait till IPOB attack innocent voters on November 18 before you declare them a terror group.

As for Buhari any attack on him is not a terrorist attack. It can at most qualify as a reprisal attack because the world have seen videos of the Nigerian Army attacks on IPOB which were verified by Amnesty International.

The real terrorist is Gen. Buhari that threatened to soak monkeys and baboons with blood if he wasn't declared the winner of the 2011 presidential election and he fulfilled his promise by unleashing his radical supporters on southern Christians resident in the North.

If everyone is declared a terrorist by the mere words of his mouth then the world would be full of terrorists including yourself because you must've threatened someone before in anger which you did not carry out.

I don't expect you to see sense with what I just typed because of your deep hatred for IPOB and anything Igbo. But I just want to set the record straight.

1 Like

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by pryme(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2017
DontForceUnity:

What time is Buhari entering SE today.?

It is almost 11am.

When will he address the people waiting for him.

Don't tell me that he so values his life at his age.

Ok, what do you think will happen when you guys successfully carry out your threat on the President, you will have peace abi? or you will now have biafra? the Ibo tribe will now be standing strong?
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by wtfcoded: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2017
pryme:

It wont be pretty.
same with the hausas residing in the south.
But fortunately 4 buhari, ipob are not terrorists n not armed.

1 Like

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by pryme(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2017
wtfcoded:

same with the hausas residing in the south.
But fortunately 4 buhari, ipob are not terrorists n not armed.

How many houses do the Hausas have in the South East, how many Businesses do the Hausas have in the South East, The Hausas that reside in the South East are they up to 10,000?

When Boko haram started were there armed?

My annoyance with you Igbos is the You Know your actions may lead to a bloodbath but you pretend like you dont know the consequences of your actions.

You guys cant try this Nonesense the US, am really disappointed with Buhari how he handles your matter. cos if he does not use you guys as a scape goat, the next time a one ethnic group loses an election they will start another "Nigeria is a Zoo" parade.
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by durasome(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Igbos empty traits from time immemorial.

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by femidejulius(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2017
cascarino:
You become a terrorist by what you did not what you said you will do.
Wait till IPOB attack innocent voters on November 18 before you declare them a terror group.

As for Buhari any attack on him is not a terrorist attack. It can at most qualify as a reprisal attack because the world have seen videos of the Nigerian Army attacks on IPOB which were verified by Amnesty International.

The real terrorist is Gen. Buhari that threatened to soak monkeys and baboons with blood if he wasn't declared the winner of the 2011 presidential election and he fulfilled his promise by unleashing his radical supporters on southern Christians resident in the North.

If everyone is declared a terrorist by the mere words of his mouth then the world would be full of terrorists including yourself because you must've threatened someone before in anger which you did not carry out.

I don't expect you to see sense with what I just typed because of your deep hatred for IPOB and anything Igbo. But I just want to set the record straight.

Your likes who have been completely brainwashed does not deserve my response if not for your last paragraph, so I have the following to say to you.

I am not anti-igbo. The Igbos have been taught to dislike other major ethnic groups (I used to listen to Radio Biafra a lot b4) via IPOB. You are right when you said I hate IPOB. I really do but I do not hate Igbos. I have several of them as friends and in fact majority of those I have as friends are not in support of the terrorist group called IPOB which they believe is a useless organisation preying on the gullible and not representing the Igbo interests.

Having said that, I wish your IPOB proscribed group doom while you continue with your actions in futility. Even the so called developed Spain refused to yield to the separatist Catalonia. The Catalonia leaders have fled Spain as arrest warrants have been issued to them. Spain refused even their call for referendum.

Anyways, let's see how Mr Trump will help IPOB achieve its aim. When was the last time you waived an American flag? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari / Timipre Sylva: Petrol Subsidy Will Soon Be Removed / Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.