Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. (7459 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by felixomor: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2017
dalaman:

Felixomor, he called you an Olodo tithe yahoo. grin

Another one says people like you make people believe christianity is a scam.

The resident mor0n. Your fellow christians are even tired of your matter.

He isnt a Christian
Its been confirmed
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by felixomor: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2017
truth4u:

People like you make people believe that Christianity is a scam
Shut up
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by felixomor: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2017
dalaman:

Felixomor, you've asked me to show you a christian that agrees that there are errors in the bible. Here is one, the OP. He even openly disagrees with Paul's narration of an event. Next time stop using your Akuya sense and think you represent all christians. There are many christians that agree that there are errors inside the bible, but that doesn't mean they aren't christians. Felixmoron

Shut up.
The time has passed
Stop being a fool
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by dalaman: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

He isnt a Christian
Its been confirmed

He isn't a christian because he called you and olodo tither hustler abi? After all according to them you aren't a christian yourself. You are a fraudster and an olodo tithe hustler
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by dalaman: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

Shut up.
The time has passed
Stop being a fool

What time has passed. I have just shown you a christian that agrees that there are errors in the bible. Or isn't he no longer a christian? grin cheesy
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by felixomor: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2017
dalaman:

[s]
He isn't a christian because he called you and olodo tither hustler abi? After all according to them you aren't a christian yourself. You are a fraudster and an olodo tithe hustler[/s]

Someone else confirmed it
A third person did.

Move on, he is in your company of fools
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by felixomor: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2017
dalaman:

What time has passed. I e just shown you a christian that agrees that there are errors in the bible. Or isn't he o longer a christian? grin cheesy

I gave you two days to show me.
You kept swimming.

Besides what you quoted doeant directly say there is error im the bible.
Stop being a dolt
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by dalaman: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

I gave you two days to show me.
You kept swimming.

Besides what you quoted doeant directly say there is error im the bible.
Stop being a dolt

Shut up. He clearly said there are errors in the bible. Hurry up and label him a demon possesed individual as you always do.
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by felixomor: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2017
dalaman:

Shut up. He clearly said there are errors in the bible. Hurry up and label him a demon possesed individual as you always do.

Stop being a dolt.

The guy has not said so anywhere.

Tell him to show you the error.
Or sharrap
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by dalaman: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

Someone else confirmed it
A third person did.

Move on, he is in your company of fools

All I've seen people confirm is that you are a liar, a fraud, an olodo and a usless tithe hustler. According to them you aren't a christian, you only make people believe that christianity is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by dalaman: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

Stop being a dolt.

The guy has not said so anywhere.

Tell him to show you the error.
Or sharrap

He even said Paul was in error over a statement he made. grin
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by felixomor: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2017
dalaman:

[s]
All I've seen people confirm is that you are a liar, a fraud, an olodo and a usless tithe hustler. According to them you aren't a christian, you only make people believe that christianity is a scam[/s].

This topic isnt even supposed to involve you.
Unless you are jobless.
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by dalaman: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

This topic isnt even supposed to involve you.
Unless you are jobless.

Everybody knows that your job is tithe hustling. According to your fellow christians, you are a fraud, a liar and and olodo .

1 Like

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by felixomor: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2017
dalaman:

Everybody knows that your job is tithe hustling. According to your fellow christians, you are a fraud, a liar and and olodo .

And if I hustle tithe,
Is it yours?

You see why you are jobless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by dalaman: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

And if I hustle tithe,
Is it yours?

Shut up you fraudulent idiot.
Go and find a legitimate job and stop telling other people to come and give you a tenth of their monthly income. Go and look for a legitimate job and stop being a criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by felixomor: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Shut up you fraudulent idiot.
Go and find a legitimate job and stop telling other people to come and give you a tenth of their monthly income. Go and look for a legitimate job and stop being a criminal. [/s]

Keep quiet,
Abeg
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by openmine(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by perousd: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2017
plainbibletruth:

How I wish he'll understand what you're saying; he swallows what his pastor says hook line and sinker but when it comes to the Apostle of Apostles he disagrees with him.

The height of arrogance!
sometimes I just can't help but marvel at how we Christians take God. We now lack respect for the book that millions died protecting just to justify Tithe. Smh. I'm really pained.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Ken4Christ: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Give a few examples please

8He is to cast sacred lots to determine which goat will be reserved as an offering to the Lord
and which will carry the sins of the people to the wilderness of Azazel.
9Aaron will then present as a sin offering the goat chosen by lot for the Lord.
10The other goat, the scapegoat chosen by lot to be sent away, will be kept alive, standing before the Lord.
When it is sent away to Azazel in the wilderness, the people will be purified and made right with the Lord

- Leviticus 16:8-10

I told earlier you're making another gaffe
Casting lots, for your information, is scriptural, as seen in Leviticus 16:8-10 above

There are other scriptures in the bible apart from Leviticus 16:8,
where God, at given situations, had approved and recommended "casting lot" as suitable for discovering His will,
so considering that, I disconcur with your comment, that the apostles erred in that respect (i.e. that the apostles erred in casting lots)

It is an invalid question because you've mixed up the basis of your submission
and this has lead you to making false summations and an incorrect conclusion

I immediately knew that what you said is not true
On the contrary, what you said, is as easy as a walk in the park, to refute

I understood you said, you're a thorough Bible student
and one, for that matter, who doesnt make careless comments

These are admirable qualities, you posess
Engaging a self-confessed thorough Bible student that you are, who don't just make comments, is a chance of a lifetime
It isnt always one gets to meet a self-acclaimed thorough Bible student
and that's why, in an earlier post, I wrote that, I will like to engage you
Are you game?

First of all, are you aware that the word of God we live by in this dispensation is not the contents of the whole Bible? Answer this question first before I will make further comments.
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by MuttleyLaff: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:
First of all, are you aware that
the word of God we live by in this dispensation is not the contents of the whole Bible?
Answer this question first before I will make further comments.
I don't want answer yet making the assumption that I fully understand the bolded in the question
so if you try and be more explicit with the question, I might be able to answer
and then pass the ball over to you for your turn to kick about
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by christemmbassey(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goshen360:

Did you read yet what he said Paul made a mistake in Hebrews 7?
angry angry angry
Thy must add sin to sin nah!
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by christemmbassey(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

And if I hustle tithe,
Is it yours?

If you used to rob, you must stop robbing and start working, in order to earn an honest living for yourself and to be able to help the poor.
Ephesians 4:28 GNT
http://bible.com/68/eph.4.28.GNT

1 Like

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by christemmbassey(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
ichuka:

lol hi bro
Don't mind them,
A tree without roots can't stand.
Just little breeze from Freeze they are all scared.
the most annoying of them all is the shameless response of daddies GOs.
someone has itemised why he believes tithes collection is a scam,instead of you responding item by item with relevant scriptures to backup ur stand you start. dancing around and turned church service to standup Nigeria (comedy show) .
I Am comforted, BC what is happening in the church today shows that God has answered our prayers, for the first time in history of the church in Nigeria, the major tithes collectors have been forced to defend their fraudulent practice of forcing innocent believers to part with their hard earned money at the end of each month.

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Ken4Christ: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
christemmbassey:
the most annoying of them all is the shameless response of daddies GOs.
someone has itemised why he believes tithes collection is a scam,instead of you responding item by item with relevant scriptures to backup ur stand you start. dancing around and turned church service to standup Nigeria (comedy show) .
I Am comforted, BC what is happening in the church today shows that God has answered our prayers, for the first time in history of the church in Nigeria, the major tithes collectors have been forced to defend their fraudulent practice of forcing innocent believers to part with their hard earned money at the end of each month.

The arguments of Daddy Freeze against tithing are null and void. You can't use a law that has been abolished to judge the new testament Saints. The law of Moses has been abolished as such cannot be used to judge the Church. It's like trying to use the American Constitution in the Nigeria law court. It is impossible.

We pay tithe not as a matter of law but by revelation and love. That is why some of use even give much more than our tithes to God.

Examine the teachings of Jesus on giving. Tithe which is just 10% is too small compared with what Jesus demanded we should give. Jesus wants you to give 100%. So, start throwing stones on Jesus for demanding 100%.
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Ken4Christ: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
I don't want answer yet making the assumption that I fully understand the bolded in the question
so if you try and be more explicit with the question, I might be able to answer
and then pass the ball over to you for your turn to kick about

Read the sermon on the Mount of our Lord Jesus in Matthew chapter five from verse 31 to 44. Jesus made a few references to the old Testament but gave different instructions. What does that imply to you.?

The old Testament instructions are different in most areas compared with what Jesus taught. We live under grace and the old testament is based on laws.

So, we can't follow all the instructions contained in the Bible. Only that which is consistent with the teachings of our Lord and his Apostles.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by MuttleyLaff: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:
Read the sermon on the Mount of our Lord Jesus in Matthew chapter five from verse 31 to 44.
Jesus made a few references to the old Testament but gave different instructions. What does that imply to you.?
Jesus' instructions implied rise above the letter of the law.
So your point is?

Ken4Christ:
The old Testament instructions are different in most areas compared with what Jesus taught.
We live under grace and the old testament is based on laws
Of course, this is absolutely correct

Ken4Christ:
So, we can't follow all the instructions contained in the Bible.
Only that which is consistent with the teachings of our Lord and his Apostles
Yes, that is true, because it is whatever Jesus has commanded we follow.
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by plainbibletruth: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

The arguments of ........

We pay tithe not as a matter of law but by revelation and love. That is why some of use even give much more than our tithes to God.

Examine the teachings of .

The bolded is a new one!

You're frantically looking for a way out!

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4christ... Will you keep quiet already?!

Your op was totally debunked but you are still spewing more jargons...

Felixomor the scammer.... Continue embarrassing innocent Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by openmine(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

This statement just seems like the same "revelation" Petra1 received about pre-law tithing shocked shocked shocked
Can U please explain the highlighted statement of urs with scriptures?

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by felixomor: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Ken4christ... Will you keep quiet already?!

Your op was totally debunked but you are still spewing more jargons...

Felixomor the scammer.... Continue embarrassing innocent Christians.
Sharrap there.
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Ken4Christ: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
If you are not a tither, you are missing out. There are so much blessings that follows it. Pay your tithe and stop being stingy.
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by petra1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
openmine:

This statement just seems like the same "revelation" Petra1 received about pre-law tithing shocked shocked shocked

Which one be Petra own here now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Type Of girls will You Approve Your Sons To Marry / Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep / Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.