Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay (20840 Views)

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment / "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by nkwuocha1: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Chai, God why did you make,me a Nigerian? embarassed
What on my previous life did I commit to warrant this condemnation as to be living as a citizen of this cesspit?
Is my sin unforgivable? Father bless me beyond measure so I can afford to buy citizenship of another country for my kids.Show my kids mercy,forget about me,show them mercy Lord!Iwe gi di oku, da ju o nu oooooooooooooooo!!

It will be unfortunate for my kids to go through this Nigeria hell as my forefathers did, and myself.

The injustice in this country is just too much,we are living in a very wicked country. Even the government is a government of lies and wicked scams.

Alcatraz2000, shebi you dey see am.

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by ngwababe(f): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Hahahahaha, ndi APC unu hapu anyi aka oooo
Make una no make this man mad with style ooo!

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by Paperwhite(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Iceman2017:
All these noise about ikoyi whistle blower is just a mirage. There is nothing like that.
At the end the money will go into these APC politicians pockets, because they planted the money for us to believe that they are really fighting corruption.
They also whistleblow it..... I just pity the Nigerians that believe this lies and propaganda.

sureheaven:
The law and condition is 5% and not how he spend it or what happens to him after collecting his money . Plus pay him
You mind these idiots.Very,very useless people in government.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by talk2percy(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Liars, pay the guy his money! He wasn't mentally unstable when he gave u guys an accurate information. Na naw wey be time to pay him nah him una go dey come up with these laughable stories! Make una pay this guy his money already and stop endangering his life the more.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by coolestchris(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2017
by
Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by Airforce1(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Give him his money

What nonsense

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by jamace(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Is Buhari not aware the Ikoyi whistleblower has not been compensated?
Buhari should not allow his lieutenants to rubbish his policy and govt.
Buhari should ensure the man is paid immediately to encourage others to give needed info on corrupt activities.
Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by sureheaven(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2017
The law and condition is 5% and not how he spend it or what happens to him after collecting his money . Plus pay him

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2017
Woe unto apc and dose that brought dem in

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by EWAagoyin(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2017
F
Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by ceeceeuwa: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2017
FG, is it your madness?

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2017
UrbanNG:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/we-dont-want-ikoyi-whistle-blower-to-run-mad-sagay/amp/
diz man wey do face like overnight shitttt wey dey road to farm wey bicycle don march taya����� rubbish...Wetin concern una concern how e spend am?sadly they have exposed diz guy and i pray they don't kill him eventually..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by Omololupromise: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2017
How can he run mad for just ordinary 840million a country where individual will stole 7, 10 and 24 billion respectively e.g Yakubu former NNPC MD. Alyson former petroleum minister, maina, dasuki,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Wow this government are so nice. They even care about the young man's mental health. If too much money makes people run mad all our politicians will be mad.

Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2017
These APC corrupt government people are funny. Time to fulfill their promises to whistle blowers, they are now giving excuses with different statements. APC will soon come out with another diversion statements.

APC and liar Mohammads came out with lies on how Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his deputy Uche Mefor had been sacked by radio Biafra.

Is this not Uche Mefor I'm listening to live and direct on radio Biafra

APC and Buhari's Lying government.

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by BlueMurder(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2017
FarahAideed:
Suddenly Nigerin govt cares about the welfare of its citizen grin grin grin, If the peeson that hid 43 million dollars in Ikoyi didnt run mad why should the whistle blower run mad because of money ...Me sha I know the guy wont see upto 5 million before he is killed by these greedy demons and his money redirected

So you now believe that the whistle blowing policy is working? I thought you guys were raving the other time that the Ikoyi discovery was a scam?
Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by bejeria101(m): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2017
My thoughts! There is no ikoyi whistle blower
Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by Lomprico2: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2017
I will blow whistle on the FG for stealing someone's 850 million. At least I go pocket about 42.5 milla as by reward. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2017
As much as government can been seen as a suspect by the man's lawyer and several others; let's be frank, such amount given to him at once could literary run him "mad". Worst has happened to lottery winners.

So the lawyer should rather focus on ensuring government does not breach the tranches payment plan.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by johnstar(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Greedy govt

All of una be tif

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by eluquenson(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Nigeria government lacks integrity and sincerity

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by 9jja(f): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2017
But the truth is that there was no whistle blower. Where is/are the culprits? The guy they used for the job is getting out of their hands.

He knew the money was there but did not know who kept it? The other day they exhumed money from the grave yard and no arrest was made.

The funniest part of it is that the zombies will be applauding deception.

NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2017
You are putting his life in danger, his identity suppose to be keep decreet
Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by OlujobaSamuel: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2017
tifany89:

What are you even saying self? What about all the millions of dollars being domiciled in foreign accounts by these same politicians ? Truth is they are just trying to save face knowing fully well that Nigerians are now in the know of their lies and deceit. How is it even possible for the guy to just 850m abroad, does that even make any sense to you ? Plz stop insulting our sensibilities here by trying to defend the indefensible. Just pay him money ,that was the agreement
Hope you read where i wrote the govt should stop the lies?
That said, i believe some must have gotten theirs, his case is peculiar because of the sum involve, i only cited an example of what he can do if not properly advised, i never said he would.
Just because we have an irresponsible set of crazy rulers doesnt mean they shouldnt use their senses once in a while. I see the counselling of the dude by the govt as an act of responsibility.
I'm not in support of the delay as those behind the fund can now track the dude using his counsel, it shouldnt have gotten to this, but the govt wasnt truthful enough, probably because of the kickbacks some few crooks wanna get from it.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by phkka1(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2017
The very person (s) who kept the money there did not run mad, the man who got very minute percentage of the money will run mad. God punish the government of liers.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Youths who are intending to be whistle blowers,u will put your life in danger because FG will not offer u protection

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by DonRachi: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2017
It’s a total shame.......A national disgrace.......God will surely judge you all
Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by OlaMiki: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2017
must u put party or politics into everything . mumu somebori. is it your useless PDP that initial the whistle blowing policy at first place? ode
raker300:
“Sagay said if the commission, which the whistle-blower claims is N860m, was given to him immediately; he probably would have squandered it within a month or two”.

Imagine this statement..

What is your business with what he does with his money?

Apc are the ones that are mad and spending all the money
Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2017
FG is not sincere, whether he will squander the money within a day or within an hour, it is not their business. Pay him his money

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by CIZAR(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2017
These people actually think we all are stupid, what is your business how he spends the money, even if he wants to run mad and eat the money, its his due give him and stop being ridiculous, the government should know this s an integrity issue and stop playing games..Mr Sagay wise man of the universe, mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2017
The FG has no business asking, speculating or poking their filthy nose into how the whistle blower spends the money.
If Maikanti and Bubu have not run mad after embezzling $24 billion NNPC contract funds why would the man go mad over N800 million

This government is an agency of satan

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by Akolawole(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2017
This is a difficult one to comment upon.
I am with both sides. We knew how government of our nation cannot keep promise.
I have seen winners of big monies squandering it within months but it is their money.

Celestial Babayaro was declared bankrupt just few years ago.

I think the government should pay him in tranches but pay everything within 6 months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Preparing A ‘Bed Of Nails’ For Buhari – Sam Nkire / Dino Melaye Serves INEC Restraining Order To Stop His Recall Process / Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.