Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Senate Has Recalled Ali Ndume Following Court Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Has Recalled Ali Ndume Following Court Order (11912 Views)

Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Has Recalled Ali Ndume Following Court Order by ekensi01: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2017
lazygal:

News flash : they have always beeb unfaithful
hmnnnn
Re: Senate Has Recalled Ali Ndume Following Court Order by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2017
good one, they should charge him to child molestation and terrorism...
Re: Senate Has Recalled Ali Ndume Following Court Order by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2017
good one, they should charge him for child molestation and terrorism...
Re: Senate Has Recalled Ali Ndume Following Court Order by JuanDeDios: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

But Ndume according to that phoolish babajide of journalist hang out called him a brave and sinless man...
Oh dear! But do you or anyone have anything against Ndume?
Re: Senate Has Recalled Ali Ndume Following Court Order by silasweb(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2017
i hope ndume will behave himself now
Re: Senate Has Recalled Ali Ndume Following Court Order by MichaelUweh(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2017
Our Honourable senate President is working... God bless Saraki...
Re: Senate Has Recalled Ali Ndume Following Court Order by Bakrabas: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
The recalled him when they need his service... And he will still collects all those missed allowances
Re: Senate Has Recalled Ali Ndume Following Court Order by Bimpe29: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Recalled back to enjoy his joint control over public fund.
Re: Senate Has Recalled Ali Ndume Following Court Order by Fourwinds: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
verygudbadguy:
This our present occupants of the National Assembly called Sinators and Honourabulls are bunch of criminals. There is no nothing honourable about them atall. How can a member of the senate notice an headline on the pages of newspaper, brings it to the Senate floor and you charge him for misconducts.
The mumu committee even recommended a 1 year suspension but for their leader that brought it down to 6 months. Jibrin is suffering the same fate in the house of reps. I weep for the kind of leaders that we voted for. I hope we wouldn't make the same mistake come 2019.
truly ,I was disappointed by the behavior of the Senate... So foolish was their decision... butch of criminals

1 Like

Re: Senate Has Recalled Ali Ndume Following Court Order by Fourwinds: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
silasweb:
i hope ndume will behave himself now
behave in what way.. did he misbehave before? it was the useless Senate hijack by few that selfishly suspended him... read this

This our present occupants of the National Assembly called Sinators and Honourabulls are bunch of criminals. There is no nothing honourable about them atall. How can a member of the senate notice an headline on the pages of newspaper, brings it to the Senate floor and you charge him for misconducts.
The mumu committee even recommended a 1 year suspension but for their leader that brought it down to 6 months. Jibrin is suffering the same fate in the house of reps. I weep for the kind of leaders that we voted for. I hope we wouldn't make the same mistake come 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill To Criminalize Estimated Billing Passes 3rd Reading / EFCC To Re-Arraign Ladoja For Alleged N4.7bn Fraud / One Igbo Man Is Equivalent To Five hundred Hausa Men - Igbo Popular Cleric Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.