Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

It Won't Be Well With The People Who Made Granny To Be Silent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Won't Be Well With The People Who Made Granny To Be Silent (934 Views)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Curvy Slay Queen In Romantic Mood With Old Granny Sugar Daddy, Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Won't Be Well With The People Who Made Granny To Be Silent by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2017
After all the controversies concerning grandma, Why did you guys make her to be silent when am about to collect my own dollars
Re: It Won't Be Well With The People Who Made Granny To Be Silent by RoyalBlak007: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2017
♤ 6:43am

♤I'm sure you didn't enjoy your night rest grin
Re: It Won't Be Well With The People Who Made Granny To Be Silent by MostBanned: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2017
Una don start again

1 Like

Re: It Won't Be Well With The People Who Made Granny To Be Silent by Khutie: 7:21am On Nov 14, 2017
OWK!!!
Re: It Won't Be Well With The People Who Made Granny To Be Silent by prodiG(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2017
Why am i not suprised .proudtobeaMUMU living up to his name
Re: It Won't Be Well With The People Who Made Granny To Be Silent by QueenSekxy(f): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2017
loolundecided
Re: It Won't Be Well With The People Who Made Granny To Be Silent by IAMSASHY(f): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2017
undecided Iamproud2occupyaspaceonProudtobeaMUMUpost

Re: It Won't Be Well With The People Who Made Granny To Be Silent by donstan18: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2017
Truth be told, You all are really missing her!
Drop the formings!
Re: It Won't Be Well With The People Who Made Granny To Be Silent by izaray(f): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:
loolundecided
What is lol this is not fb tongue I sense you are somehow happy about dis news grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Boom! The Way I Felt Going Out To Buy Condom Awaiting My Boyfriend's Arrival / Is She A Mistake.. / To All Romanceland Guys;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.