Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student (32315 Views)

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia / Cynthia Okafor Is University Of Ibadan Best Pharmacy Graduating Student / Adelakun Adenike, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Pharmacy Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by adehexkaybaba: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
congat sis. best man for you
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by tobiasbeecher: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
chii8:
His elder brother, Mgbeadichie Chike graduated with first class too from ANSU-2008 set
Is she really Chike's sister? When I saw the name and saw Uli, I was like is she related to Chike? They have intelligence running in their bloodline! Small boy Chike has also bagged his PhD and currently lecturing in Ansu.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
DeadWrong:
Only gullible Yorubas still believe we lead when it comes to educational achievement. This is what happens when the Muslim population hobnobs with the Hausa Fulani. Iron sharpens iron. You can't romance and go into alliance with backward and religious fanatics and reap success. No way!

Congrats to the two flat heads.
hahahahaha epic
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by perdollar(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
hahahaha. dey WL come n deny it now. we have conquer dia land for d 100th times. Igbo r conquerors of afonja land. we av developed dia land, we av developed d north, we want to give dem independent so dt dey can carry on from were we stop but bc dey know dt dey WL go back to days of mud Republic dey r forcing us at gun point to stay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by cstr1000: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
pweetiedee:

Ugly....me?
So dem tell you say you fine before?
Guys are wicked. grin grin
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by cstr1000: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Waspy:
Which awards sef?. What's the big deal in BGS...We have lots of it in all Uni nationwide, year in, year out. I presume it's because this very one happened in a Western Uni which obviously is a bigger, better and highly placed school (true this), to you guys. One-in-a-million "feats" like this is what you are excited about??. By feat, I delimit it to you guys only tho. I understand how big it is to ya'll. Enjoy the feeling guy.

You put the FEDERAL in upper case. I guess that's to lay emphasis. But then, you need to realise that you may only have more of this situations in Federal Unis in the West. Hence my initial post about social diplomacy and good social relations of the Westerners.
My friend stop disturbing me.
One in a million feat? shut the fucck up.
Yes, it is special when an individual gets a perfect CGPA in any federal university. It is also special when an individual get a first class in a department that has never had any since its inception.
That is the big deal here, not because of the university. Though igbos setting unbeatable academic records year after year in a Yoruba dominated universities is also noteworthy.
Some Igbos in the SW opt for SW federal universities due to proximity and then excel and even set land mark records.
We have been doing it and we will keep dong it. It is not a big deal, but we will keep doing it.

All the yorubas that have gone to UNN, none of them have set any academic record that I know of.

QED.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
ottohan:

what do u want to do with it?
Shut up jare. Are you the poster?
I need to know her cgpa since she is the best. Is that now wrong?
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by ottohan: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
miraokocha:
Shut up jare. Are you the poster I need to know her cgpa since she is the best. Is that now wrong?
OK ma!!
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by yusfate4(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
congrats to her
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by makky555(f): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bonapart:
Both male and female best graduating student are from Igbo... What were the rest doing? Yahooing and slaying... Igbo ti take over even in the land of miners

Speak it in our dialect Biko... Which one is Igbo ti take over

Meanwhile congrats to her...

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by pweetiedee(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
cstr1000:
So dem tell you say you fine before? Guys are wicked. grin grin
Abi now. Don't mind them.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
tobdee:
Igbo got the treble today...

Best all male graduating student =Igbo
Best all Female graduating student = Igbo

Igbo 3
Yoloba 0.
grin grin grin grin

They were not Best Overall anything , they were the Best Graduating Students of their respective Departments/Facaulties, well over 50 Students were named Best Graduating Students yesterday and I believe nairaland threads were created only for these two because of tribal reasons.

Congrats To Them.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by ogbeniolola: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
I am really impressed o!....They are really lucky to have yoruba brains!
Bonapart:
Both male and female best graduating student are from Igbo... What were the rest doing? Yahooing and slaying... Igbo ti take over even in the land of miners
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by shallysgirl: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Rabbish.
omoelerin1:
we shared them part of our intelligence
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 15, 2017
Igbo Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by omoelerin1: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2017
shallysgirl:
Rabbish.
rabbish indeed
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Bonapart(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
ogbeniolola:
I am really impressed o!....They are really lucky to have yoruba brains!
what is this one saying...
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Bonapart(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
makky555:

Speak it in our dialect Biko... Which one is Igbo ti take over

Meanwhile congrats to her...
lol
You gonna have to teach me... Igbo born but not Igbo bread
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by makky555(f): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bonapart:
lol
You gonna have to teach me... Igbo born but not Igbo bread

You will pay grin grin I'm not an igbo girl for nothing
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Bonapart(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
makky555:

You will pay grin grin I'm not an ignorant girl for nothing
let's start with a dm
Hv sent you one already
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by makky555(f): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bonapart:
let's start with a dm
Hv sent you one already

I meant Igbo not ignorant cry

It's this stupid auto-correct angry
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by GoldenChiddy: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4&index=8&list=PL1UutY7_uGmtEGSsfb34VMHIHePjy67xV
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Bonapart(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
makky555:

I meant Igbo not ignorant cry

It's this stupid auto-correct angry
I know of course
Waiting for your reply @email
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by makky555(f): 2:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Bonapart:
I know of course
Waiting for your reply @email

yea... About that, I forgot my password
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

They were not Best Overall anything , they were the Best Graduating Students of their respective Departments/Facaulties, well over 50 Students were named Best Graduating Students yesterday and I believe nairaland threads were created only for these two because of tribal reasons.

Congrats To Them.
Abi o... Don't know what's it with Nigerians and tribalism. They were the best among the faculties that had their convocation on 13th not overall. But then they did well but it's not a tribal something....
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Bonapart(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
makky555:

yea... About that, I forgot my password
how we gonna do it
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Cajal(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

It would be interesting to see What your own academic achievements were, If you've got any.
...go to UCH IBADAN AND ASK FOR CAJAL/@University of IBADAN.... 2010..set....I won't say more than that.... U are supposed to address what I wrote but sadly u were taking bends
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by ElsonMorali: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2017
Cajal:
...go to UCH IBADAN AND ASK FOR CAJAL/@University of IBADAN.... 2010..set....I won't say more than that.... U are supposed to address what I wrote but sadly u were taking bends

Unfortunately education hasn't removed the glasses of narrow, parochial and tribalistic world view from your eyes.

Sorry to inform you but your post just shows your education MIGHT be a waste really, and it doesn't even matter If you graduated from Harvard Medical School.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Cajal(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Unfortunately education hasn't removed the glasses of narrow, parochial and tribalistic world view from your eyes.

Sorry to inform you but your post just shows your education MIGHT be a waste really, and it doesn't even matter If you graduated from Harvard Medical School.
.......it's quite unfortunate that u might be a waste to this generation.I do not think u have a bit of intelligence. What was tribalism in what I posted.....u must be daft...what was difficult in what I posted ....a'm from the south west for crying out loud.!!!....and I said in the recent years... The students from the east have been consistent in academic excellence.. which was not the case in the past......and I have facts to back this.so brother ..where have I erred that I deserved this insults? My education. a waste?....am grateful to God Almighty.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by makky555(f): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Bonapart:
how we gonna do it

NL language training
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Bonapart(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
makky555:

NL language training
I mean personal chatting between me and you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. / LAUTECH Increases School Fees To N300,000 From N120k / Five Fallacies About Being A Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.