Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Lady Looking For A Man She’ll Propose To,says “your Earnings Doesn’t Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Looking For A Man She’ll Propose To,says “your Earnings Doesn’t Matter (759 Views)

I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? / Your Size Of Di Ck Doesn’t Matter As Long As You Can Make Good Use Of It In Me– (2) (3) (4)

Lady Looking For A Man She’ll Propose To,says “your Earnings Doesn’t Matter by Adverts247: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2017
@

It seems that good guys are scarce these days as a lady has accepted defeat in her frustration to get a good man, swallowed her pride and start the chase for their dream man.

A young lady identified @nexxtgenns on social media took to the platform to announce to the world that she is currently looking for a man to get engaged to, as she has grown tired and frustrated of waiting for a man to propose or marry her.

The beautiful lady who after several years of frustration, has finally decided to swallow her pride to look for a man that she will propose to.

According to her, the man’s monthly income doesn’t even matter, and as long as he is cute, she is coming after him.

She wrote:

“Since no man has deemed me fit to have a ring on my hand, I have decided to go on a search for one to put ring on his hand.

“If you know you are ready to marry me drop your picture here with address. I’ll pick one and wherever you are I come see you. Your earnings doesn’t matter.”

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/pretty-lady-looking-for-man-shell.html

Re: Lady Looking For A Man She’ll Propose To,says “your Earnings Doesn’t Matter by NLevents: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2017
How old is she?

I hope this is not desperation knocking Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: Lady Looking For A Man She’ll Propose To,says “your Earnings Doesn’t Matter by madone: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2017
Wonderful. Pls help us ask her how much is in her bank account.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man She’ll Propose To,says “your Earnings Doesn’t Matter by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2017
Slaying queen and slaying mama undecided i hope she pick a real guy when picking at random because some niggas just wanna treat her Bleep up, and they will act sincere and send address...Lobatan

Wonders Shall Never End!!! / i / Nawa O This World