Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Anambra Debates: Neither Obaze Nor Chidoka Won The Debate - Ngige Nwachukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Debates: Neither Obaze Nor Chidoka Won The Debate - Ngige Nwachukwu (838 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Debates: Neither Obaze Nor Chidoka Won The Debate - Ngige Nwachukwu by globemoney: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Personal assistant to the Minister of Labor Dr Chris Ngige has declared that Gov Willie Obiano was the clear winner of Anambra Debates held last Sunday. He made this statement in a Facebook post provided below:

Neither Obaze nor Chidoka won the debate.
Obaze won , Chidoka won !Yet nobody has convinced anybody how they won. Can someone please tell me what they said quite different from Obiano ? Can you tell me one definitive idea that separates them from Obiano? They merely laid in wait to ambush , counter and retort . In the closet, Obaze for example is convinced Anambra needs an airport , moreso when the state is not spending a dime. Just because Obiano is the one building it, petulance and crabbing took over him. Oh, Anambra doesn't need it! What does Anambra need if I may ask ? I waited for Obaze to tell us he would build light rail, he didn't. He was Secretary to a government that said it left 75 billion Naira while the state has no airport, no stadium, no light rail, no power plants. That government simply had no ideas. It was a time of abundance and Anambra lost the opportunity of huge transformation in signature projects.

It was even Tony Nwoye no matter what you say about his English that said something different. Nwoye wants to build industrial clusters in Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka and energise them with mini power grid. Nwoye wants to achieve stable power supply as a gritty base for industrialisation.

Chidioka on his own was busy reciting utopianism he crammed for weeks . The concept of ako, uche and egwu Chukwu are realistic surrealism in the extant socio-political milieu . He couldnt break them down to realistic imperatives that transform lives and society. Chidioka couldn't tell us how he would creat jobs, how he would grow the state economy , how to exploit the engenuity of Ndi Anambra industry and create the Japan we have always talked about. This is the same Chidoka I have severally promoted as the best on the turf. Even his response to the necessity of an Anambra airport made me fall off my seat. Who patronizes the airports in Enugu, Owerri and Asaba? 50 percent are Ndi Anambra . So we can't we have one or can't revenue be generated there from ?

Growing as a child, I started hearing of Oba-Onitsha Airport. The first traditional ruler of my town Alor , Igwe S.N Okonkwo even made donations to its fund. I can only score higher point if I contradict Obiano and that's what I saw . As Minister of Aviation, what spectacular thing did he do for Ndigbo apart from forming a big boy quartet with Olisa Metuh, Ike Ekweremadu and Emeka Ihedioha? After the reign of these young Turks, how much did Ndigbo benefit ? It is not all about finesse in grammer, after Christian Chinwoka Mbadinuju Ph.D is a flawless grammerian. Chidioka disappointed me really. He 'fall my hand' to use the local lingo. As for Obaze, that one is on a revenge mission, afterall, Obiano's roads are better than Peter's, the godfather of Obaze.
https://web.facebook.com/ngige.nwachukwu/posts/1613857952000357?pnref=story
Re: Anambra Debates: Neither Obaze Nor Chidoka Won The Debate - Ngige Nwachukwu by globemoney: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
I said it that after some days when dumb Nigerians who were blown away by the empty grammar and false stats of Chidoka and Obaze sits down properly analyze the Anambra debates, they will discover that neither Obaze nor Chidoka said anything spectacular or gave any plans for the state. The debate was won by Willie Obiano by a mile.. The PDP puppet candidate was simply there to attack the person of Willie Obiano just to please his master Peter obi while Osita Chidoka was reeling out false stats like Anambra was the highest in corruption in Nigeria, etc.. The chicken will finally come home to roost on saturday

Nwabobo, ngeneukwenu, cuche, nonsobaba, africonji, Cooly100, BeijinDossier, , Zonacom, mopolchi,Yyeske, kenralph, nonsobaba

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debates: Neither Obaze Nor Chidoka Won The Debate - Ngige Nwachukwu by globemoney: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
well said.. lol.. I'm indeed tired of being a Nigerian.. What a dumb population!
Re: Anambra Debates: Neither Obaze Nor Chidoka Won The Debate - Ngige Nwachukwu by globemoney: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Anambra Debates: Neither Obaze Nor Chidoka Won The Debate - Ngige Nwachukwu by BeijinDossier: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
The truth is finally out. LOL
Re: Anambra Debates: Neither Obaze Nor Chidoka Won The Debate - Ngige Nwachukwu by globemoney: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
BeijinDossier:
The truth is finally out. LOL
imagine, even from an APC official hehe
Re: Anambra Debates: Neither Obaze Nor Chidoka Won The Debate - Ngige Nwachukwu by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
globemoney:
lalasticlala

Nwanne, Ngige boy? I no go talk till after Saturday.
Re: Anambra Debates: Neither Obaze Nor Chidoka Won The Debate - Ngige Nwachukwu by patrick89(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
I have always argued that any person that sees Anambra as a rural state, by dismissing projects like airport is not qualified to be my governor!
You can be shouting SDG and MDG up but the truth is that they can not bring us out of poverty! China and India are coming out of recession, and they didn't embrace MDG like we're doing ,whereas the Nigeria as a country is about to be the poorest country in the world.
Re: Anambra Debates: Neither Obaze Nor Chidoka Won The Debate - Ngige Nwachukwu by Mopolchi: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
[s]
globemoney:
I said it that after some days when dumb Nigerians who were blown away by the empty grammar and false stats of Chidoka and Obaze sits down properly analyze the Anambra debates, they will discover that neither Obaze nor Chidoka said anything spectacular or gave any plans for the state. The debate was won by Willie Obiano by a mile.. The PDP puppet candidate was simply there to attack the person of Willie Obiano just to please his master Peter obi while Osita Chidoka was reeling out false stats like Anambra was the highest in corruption in Nigeria, etc.. The chicken will finally come home to roost on saturday

Nwabobo, ngeneukwenu, cuche, nonsobaba, africonji, Cooly100, BeijinDossier, , Zonacom, mopolchi,Yyeske, kenralph, nonsobaba
[/s] I hope you have heard that your ribe ife and laba mmanya gọvanọ has been stripped of his security details. He never see something. This one na testing the microphone. PDP... Power to the People!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debates: Neither Obaze Nor Chidoka Won The Debate - Ngige Nwachukwu by Kokolet11: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
globemoney:
imagine, even from an APC official hehe
lolz when did you dump Ngige?
Re: Anambra Debates: Neither Obaze Nor Chidoka Won The Debate - Ngige Nwachukwu by Nebuzaradan: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
DOA Obiano should focus on campaign instead of crying over gone debate grin

(1) (Reply)

Inec Added Zeros To Anambra Election Results To Avoid Boycott Figs / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari’s Son Unconscious After Horror Power-bike Crash / President Buhari And Tinubu’s APC Is A Fraud On Nigerians – Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.