Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? (1851 Views)

How My Boyfriend Hide Visa Abroad, Flight Date From Me – Lady Narrates / Ladies Will Never Reject A Date From Any Of These Men / Firm & Huge! Wouldn't You Love To Just Suck Her Boobs Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by DreamChaser2000: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
And please tell us why. Ladies and gentlemen this is just for fun.

Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Somalia, South Africa, Ghana, China, Togo, Russia, Ukraine
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by Wimzical: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Eastern Asian women(Chinese, Koreans, Japanese etc) are the most unattractive in my opinion, so they are my least desirable.

Indian women are very attractive, but they have very bad hygiene and their culture doesn't teach them to be very outspoken, and I love my woman to be outspoken.

Arab women are hot, and in my opinion they have the most attractive facial features, but their Islamic culture is a huge turn off due to it's extreme form of conservatism and religious dogmatism.

European and other caucasian wome aren't particularly attractive, some are, some aren't, but most of them are free spirited and open minded as a result of their liberal/progressive environments.

South american women are the hottest in terms of their physical attributes. Most of them are easy going but they tend to not be very intellectual and that's a turn of.

Black american women are confident, loud and outspoken but few tend to be educated or interested in intellectual stuff, which I find attractive in women. Just like black women anywhere, they have nice bodies, but they have the most unattractive facial features.

Abeg I don tire to talk. I prefer my Nigerian women jare. They have everything I need.

4 Likes

Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Biafra coz there don't support 1 Nigeria
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kenya eeeh they too the do
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wimzical:
Eastern Asian women(Chinese, Koreans, Japanese etc) are the most unattractive in my opinion, so they are my least desirable.

Indian women are very attractive, but they have very bad hygiene and their culture doesn't teach them to be very outspoken, and I love my woman to be outspoken.

Arab women are hot, and in my opinion they have the most attractive facial features, but their Islamic culture is a huge turn off due to it's extreme form of conservatism and religious dogmatism.

European and other caucasian wome aren't particularly attractive, some are, some aren't, but most of them are free spirited and open minded as a result of their liberal/progressive environments.

South american women are the hottest in terms of their physical attributes. Most of them are easy going but they tend to not be very intellectual and that's a turn of.

Black american women are confident, loud and outspoken but few tend to be educated or interested in intellectual stuff, which I find attractive in women. Just like black women anywhere, they have nice bodies, but they have the most unattractive facial features.

Abeg I don tire to talk. I prefer my Nigerian women jare. They have everything I need.

Awwww... Kisses.
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by DreamChaser2000: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
DeadRat:

Why bro?
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Kenya eeeh they too the do
Lmao
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by inotice: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wimzical:

ITK. simpu kweshion, ogologo answer

2 Likes

Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Lmao

Your dp is scary
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by Wimzical: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
inotice:
ITK. simpu kweshion, ogologo answer
tongue
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Your dp is scary
. lol really? That's my favorite character from GOT
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
. lol really? That's my favorite character from GOT

Ok lipsrsealed
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Ok lipsrsealed
Have you watched the movie?
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by shinarlaura(f): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
DeadRat:

Why?
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Why?

Somalia: Those People Are Dumb

Ghana/ Togo: Not My Kind Of People.

China: Dont Think I Can Fall In Love With That Face; their Women Got Very Tiny Breasts

Russia/Ukraine: I Hate Racists without Regret

1 Like

Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
there are beautiful smart women in all Nationalities, anyone who looks down on a particular nationality is shooting themselves in the foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
there are beautiful smart women in all Nationalities, anyone who looks down on a particular nationality is shooting themselves in the foot.
I guess you haven't met a Ghanaian yet grin

1 Like

Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

I guess you haven't met a Ghanaian yet grin

are you saying that there are NO beautiful smart Ghanaian women out there?! just because all the ones you met were foul, doesnt make a difference. blame yourself for attracting foul women, and instead upgrade yourself to attract proper women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Have you watched the movie?

No
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by shinarlaura(f): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
DeadRat:

Somalia: Those People Are Dumb

Ghana/ Togo: Not My Kind Of People.

China: Dont Think I Can Fall In Love With That Face; their Women Got Very Tiny Breasts

Russia/Ukraine: I Hate Racists without Regret

Lol..ok
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by makydebbie(f): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

are you saying that there are NO beautiful smart Ghanaian women out there?! just because all the ones you met were foul, doesnt make a difference. blame yourself for attracting foul women, and instead upgrade yourself to attract proper women.
He has forgotten he's what he attracts. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by simpleseyi: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wimzical:

This guy no fit sabi book again. So na women you analyse like Chemistry Clinical Analysis.

1 Like

Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You implied that yourself. There are beautiful and smart women in every culture but on some cultures it's astronomically way less than others.
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Any Islamic Nation
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

You implied that yourself. There are beautiful and smart women in every culture [s]but on some cultures it's astronomically way less than others.[/s]

the above should have been the end of that discussion AND the reason why you should never look down on any nationalities....

makydebbie:
He has forgotten he's what he attracts. lipsrsealed

exactly... simple rule of life. sadly, some men would settle for less, and then blame that same liable person they knowingly started dating, lol!
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by yhermmie(f): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
None abeg.
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by makydebbie(f): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

the above should have been the end of that discussion AND the reason why you should never look down on any nationalities....

exactly... simple rule of life. sadly, some men would settle for less, and then blame that same liable person they knowingly started dating, lol!
I know right? grin.
Like it's anyone's fault that they settled for less or went for that they attract.
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
I know right? grin.
Like it's anyone's fault that they settled for less or went for that they attract.

lol, some people are good at blaming others for their own choices in life... instead of themselves
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by teresafaith: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'm dating a Spaniard at the moment
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Russia....dem no dey fine

Sudan.....
Re: What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? by makydebbie(f): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

lol, some people are good at blaming others for their own choices in life... instead of themselves
Exactly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swagger Like No Other! Rate My Swag (pic) / 15 Female Masturbation Tips That Will Take You Over The Edge / My Story: How To Sleep With Any Small Girls With Big God - 100% Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.